|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Becca's Loom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
(a) Around seven thousand.
(b) Around twenty thousand.
(c) Around ten thousand.
(d) Around five thousand.
2. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
(a) He laments the passing of summer.
(b) All of these.
(c) He feels lonely.
(d) He feels the death of bees.
3. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Threatening the tame Red.
(b) Causing a dry up of likker.
(c) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(d) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
4. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
(a) The Wee-Aw is never found.
(b) Six hours after the boy goes missing.
(c) Three hours after the boy goes missing.
(d) Two hours after the boy goes missing.
5. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(c) All that is vile about the Red man.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
2. Who is sent back to Vigor Church?
3. What do the people who find Measure call him?
4. For a cause what will men of Napoleons army let die?
5. Why is Tenska-Tawa sending Alvin with Ta-Kumsaw?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)