|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Becca's Loom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(c) All that is vile about the Red man.
(d) None of these.
2. When does Alvin Miller Jr. feel small?
(a) None of these.
(b) When he and Measure go hunting.
(c) When he stands next to his father.
(d) When he is on horseback.
3. What does Mike Fink recognize about the "war"?
(a) It isn't a war, it is a massacre.
(b) It isn't his kind of fight.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
(a) Around five thousand.
(b) Around twenty thousand.
(c) Around ten thousand.
(d) Around seven thousand.
5. Of what is Armor convinced in regards to the disappearance of Alvin and Measure?
(a) That Alvin and Measure are as good as dead.
(b) That it is a hired out job.
(c) None of these.
(d) That it is provocation on behalf of the Reds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that keeps the Prophet safe?
2. Who has abducted Alvin and Measure?
3. What is Gilbert going to send to Frederic?
4. What name is Harrison now to go by?
5. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)