|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Becca's Loom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction is Ta-Kumsaw's army to lure Old Hickory?
2. About how many Reds live in Prophetstown?
(a) Around ten thousand.
(b) Around twenty thousand.
(c) Around seven thousand.
(d) Around five thousand.
3. How does Ta-Kumsaw feel about a White man at Eight Face Mound?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That for a White man to stand there would be filthy.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That a White man brings destruction and can never be allowed there.
4. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Driving White men off their land.
(b) Killing White men.
(c) Scaring White men.
(d) Intimidating White men.
5. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alvin hear when he isn't focusing on running?
2. How many swallows does Lolla take from the keg?
3. When does Alvin Miller Jr. feel small?
4. Whose insight had it been to send General Bonaparte from France?
5. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)