|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Becca's Loom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) A lynx.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A panther.
2. How does Measure feel getting out of the cellar?
(a) Like he is swimming through dirt.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) That he is finally free.
3. Who has Ta-Kumsaw come to meet in the valley?
(a) The Weavers.
(b) Wieza, his daughter.
(c) Becca, his wife.
(d) Samantha, his wife.
4. What does Tenska-Tawa say in regards to alcohol?
(a) All of these.
(b) Don't drink likker.
(c) It is the chain of the White Man.
(d) It is the whip of the White Man.
5. What Red group(s) has(have) become unspeakable?
(a) The Irrakwa.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The Cherriky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do bears kill White trappers?
2. What does Mike Fink recognize about the "war"?
3. Whose insight had it been to send General Bonaparte from France?
4. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
5. What is the strong number, according to Ta-Kumsaw?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)