|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Becca's Loom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
(a) They don't give pensions to slavers.
(b) All of these.
(c) They don't allow Reds to die from too much likker.
(d) They don't give medals for shooting Red men.
2. How do the people feel about Alvin Miller Sr.?
(a) Both of these.
(b) They respect him.
(c) They trust him.
(d) Neither of these.
3. How will the Prophet die?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) In pain watching those he loves around him die.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Shot by Alvin's father's gun.
4. How many Red's die over the thought that two White boys have died?
(c) Nine-thousand, five-hundred.
5. Who is the first to voice their desire for blood for the deaths of Alvin and Measure?
(a) Alvin Miller Sr.
(b) Goody Miller.
(c) Wastenot Miller.
(d) Wantnot Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harrison comment that Measure looks like?
2. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
3. Why is Lolla-Wossiky called to Alvin Jr.?
4. What gesture has Taleswapper brushed away too harshly?
5. What does Armor-of-God do that seems suspicious in light of recent events?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)