|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Becca's Loom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(b) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(c) Threatening the tame Red.
(d) Causing a dry up of likker.
2. Why is Tenska-Tawa sending Alvin with Ta-Kumsaw?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He wants protection for his brother.
(d) He wants Alvin to turn Red.
3. What is the first bone that is broken on Measure?
(a) His hip.
(b) His leg.
(c) His arm.
(d) His fingers.
4. Why does Gilbert applaud a horrible show?
(a) It will ensure that the company guarantees financial success.
(b) It will ensure that the company continues their plays.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. How many Red's die over the thought that two White boys have died?
(a) Nine-thousand, five-hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
2. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
3. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
4. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
5. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)