|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Becca's Loom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that keeps the Prophet safe?
(a) Sheer numbers.
(b) None of these.
(c) His oaths.
(d) His vow to do no harm.
2. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
(a) They don't give pensions to slavers.
(b) They don't allow Reds to die from too much likker.
(c) All of these.
(d) They don't give medals for shooting Red men.
3. What does the Mound offer Alvin?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
4. Wastenot comes in the house with what?
(a) A ptarmigan.
(b) A deer.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A rifle.
5. How many years has Napoleon Bonaparte waited for his war?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Measure do while in the cell?
2. Why doesn't Becca ever have to ask about her daughter?
3. What name does Ta-Kumsaw call his daughter?
4. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
5. How many Red's die over the thought that two White boys have died?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)