|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
2. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(b) Causing a dry up of likker.
(c) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(d) Threatening the tame Red.
3. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Driving White men off their land.
(b) Scaring White men.
(c) Intimidating White men.
(d) Killing White men.
4. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) A lynx.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A panther.
(d) A cougar.
5. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
(a) A Red man does it, as punishment for drinking.
(b) Trips and falls.
(c) A white man does it.
(d) Hunting accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
2. Why is Lolla-Wossiky called to Alvin Jr.?
3. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
4. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
5. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)