|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Killing White men.
(b) Intimidating White men.
(c) Driving White men off their land.
(d) Scaring White men.
2. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
(a) That a fire will start in his own home.
(b) All of these.
(c) That no man's hand will set the fire.
(d) That fire will take something dear to him that he will lack the power to restore.
3. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
(a) A diamond the size of her fist.
(b) A sapphire necklace.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) A gold nugget the size of her head.
4. What is a good knack for a general to have?
(a) The ability to make people love him and die for him.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The ability to command people.
5. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
(a) A smithy.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A stockade.
(d) A courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
2. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
3. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
4. How is a body able to tell who has wrassled Mike Fink?
5. What doesn't Alvin understand when Lolla has shown him?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)