|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
(a) Both of these.
(b) All the power his brother has over the land should rightfully be his too.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He feels the living land for the first time again in ages.
2. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
(b) A great prank.
(c) All of these.
3. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
(a) All of these.
(b) He promises them it will be safe.
(c) He promises that he will help them become more than just roaches.
(d) He promises he will feed them.
4. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
(a) Three fingers.
(b) Two fingers.
(c) None of these.
(d) One finger.
5. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
(a) A stockade.
(b) A smithy.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
2. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
3. What does Tenska-Tawa say in regards to alcohol?
4. By what is Frederic pleasantly surprised?
5. For what is Lolla going in search?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)