|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Causing a dry up of likker.
(b) Threatening the tame Red.
(c) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(d) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
2. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
(a) She has beautiful high cheekbones.
(b) She is pretty within her heart.
(c) None of these.
(d) She is pretty like a Red woman.
3. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
4. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
(a) Drive the Whites back across the sea.
(b) None of these.
(c) Drive the Whites back from where they came.
(d) Live in harmony, Red and White.
5. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Armstrong.
(b) General Wayne.
(c) General Anderson.
(d) General William.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hooch break on the Corporal?
2. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
3. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
4. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
5. What happens to the ridge beam?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)