|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) None of these.
(b) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
(c) A one-eyed fox.
(d) A one-eyed rabbit.
2. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
(a) A beast.
(b) A broken man.
(c) None of these.
(d) A Shining Man.
3. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
(a) Bury Hooch's body.
(b) Put out the fire in his house.
(c) Bury the charred remains of his wife and child.
(d) None of these.
4. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
5. How does Lolla-Wossiky put out his eye?
(a) Hunting accident.
(b) A Red man does it, as punishment for drinking.
(c) Trips and falls.
(d) A white man does it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
2. For what is Lolla going in search?
3. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
4. What does Hooch find?
5. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)