|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A courthouse.
(c) A smithy.
(d) A stockade.
2. What is in the keg that Hooch has been trying to light?
3. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
(b) A great prank.
(c) All of these.
4. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
(a) All of these.
(b) That fire will take something dear to him that he will lack the power to restore.
(c) That a fire will start in his own home.
(d) That no man's hand will set the fire.
5. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Intimidating White men.
(b) Killing White men.
(c) Scaring White men.
(d) Driving White men off their land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike Fink do upon Hooch's return?
2. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
3. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
4. What happens to the ridge beam?
5. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)