|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
(a) They don't give medals for shooting Red men.
(b) They don't give pensions to slavers.
(c) They don't allow Reds to die from too much likker.
(d) All of these.
2. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Causing a dry up of likker.
(b) Threatening the tame Red.
(c) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(d) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
3. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
(b) All of these.
(c) A great prank.
4. How is a body able to tell who has wrassled Mike Fink?
(a) They are crippled.
(b) They are unfairly beaten.
(c) All of these.
(d) They have no ears.
5. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when his brother shelters him from the White men?
(a) All the power his brother has over the land should rightfully be his too.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He feels the living land for the first time again in ages.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
2. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
3. What is a good knack for a general to have?
4. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
5. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)