|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hooch do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He starts a fire in the Governor's house.
(d) He starts a fire in the lock of the cell.
2. What does the Cardinal attempt to use as a bribe for Queen Marie Antoinette?
(a) A diamond the size of her fist.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A sapphire necklace.
(d) A gold nugget the size of her head.
3. What does Armor-of-God know without asking?
(a) Lolla is Shaw-Nee.
(b) Lolla is hungry.
(c) All of these.
(d) Lolla is drunk.
4. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
(a) Allowed them the right to vote.
(b) Given them rights.
(c) Allowed them to marry white women.
(d) Allowed them to own property.
5. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Start a war.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Pay the Reds to kill the Whites.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the white light gather?
2. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
3. What does Mike Fink do upon Hooch's return?
4. What happens to the ridge beam?
5. How many hours does it take to track down the renegade Wee-Aw?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)