|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(b) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(c) Causing a dry up of likker.
(d) Threatening the tame Red.
2. How many barrels does the quartermaster want?
3. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
(a) All of these.
(b) He promises he will feed them.
(c) He promises that he will help them become more than just roaches.
(d) He promises them it will be safe.
4. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
(a) That a fire will start in his own home.
(b) All of these.
(c) That fire will take something dear to him that he will lack the power to restore.
(d) That no man's hand will set the fire.
5. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) Threaten them.
(b) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
(c) Blackmail them.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
2. What is Ta-Kumsaw's goal?
3. What happens to the ridge beam?
4. What had previously stopped Lolla from doing this?
5. How is a body able to tell who has wrassled Mike Fink?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)