|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
2. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
(a) She has beautiful high cheekbones.
(b) She is pretty like a Red woman.
(c) None of these.
(d) She is pretty within her heart.
3. Where does the white light gather?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Around the Miller household.
(c) Around Alvin Jr.
(d) Neither of these.
4. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General William.
(b) General Wayne.
(c) General Armstrong.
(d) General Anderson.
5. Armor feels as though he has to read the gospel because ______?
(a) He fears the devil's presence.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He fears he could turn Red.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hooch find?
2. What scares Hooch?
3. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
4. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
5. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)