|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the white light gather?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Around the Miller household.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Around Alvin Jr.
2. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) A panther.
(b) A lynx.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A cougar.
3. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) All that is vile about the Red man.
(c) None of these.
4. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
(a) Mr. Hickory.
(b) Mr. Ash.
(c) Mr. Jackson.
(d) Mr. Birch.
5. What doesn't Alvin understand when Lolla has shown him?
(a) He shouldn't kill them.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He shouldn't use his power.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
2. What is Hooch?
3. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
4. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
5. How does Frederic feel when Napoleon touches him?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)