|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) All that is vile about the Red man.
(b) None of these.
2. What happens to the ridge beam?
(a) It falls on and kills Alvin Jr.
(b) It almost hits Alvin Jr.
(c) It breaks both of Alvin Jr.'s legs.
(d) It breaks in half on either side of Alvin Jr.
3. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
(a) He feels the death of bees.
(b) All of these.
(c) He feels lonely.
(d) He laments the passing of summer.
4. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
(a) A Shining Man.
(b) A broken man.
(c) None of these.
(d) A beast.
5. What does Lolla see with his good eye closed first?
(a) None of these.
(b) A one-eyed bear slapping the water, fishing.
(c) A one-eyed fox.
(d) A one-eyed rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
2. For what is Hooch arrested?
3. What tribe(s) track down the Wee-Aw?
4. What does Lolla notice about the bridge?
5. What is La Fayette convinced could replace horses?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)