|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
(a) None of these.
(b) Two fingers.
(c) One finger.
(d) Three fingers.
2. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
(a) White men provide schools.
(b) White men are innocent of the damage they do.
(c) White men do no harm.
(d) None of these.
3. What does Governor Bill Harrison want of Hooch?
(a) All of these.
(b) A provocation started between the White people and the Reds of Prophetstown.
(c) Hooch to settle down and get married in Carthage City.
(d) Hooch to leave and never come back.
4. Where does the white light gather?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Around Alvin Jr.
(c) Around the Miller household.
(d) Both of these.
5. Why does Lolla-Wossiky cry when it grows bitterly cold every year?
(a) He feels the death of bees.
(b) All of these.
(c) He feels lonely.
(d) He laments the passing of summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alvin think his father should do?
2. What does Tenska-Tawa say in regards to alcohol?
3. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
4. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
5. What does Frederic believe is a good way to destabilize America?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)