|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the ridge beam?
(a) It falls on and kills Alvin Jr.
(b) It breaks in half on either side of Alvin Jr.
(c) It almost hits Alvin Jr.
(d) It breaks both of Alvin Jr.'s legs.
2. What is missing from the White town where Lolla arrives?
(a) A courthouse.
(b) A smithy.
(c) A stockade.
(d) A bakery.
3. What does Tenska-Tawa claim will happen to "White Murderer" Harrison?
(a) That fire will take something dear to him that he will lack the power to restore.
(b) That no man's hand will set the fire.
(c) All of these.
(d) That a fire will start in his own home.
4. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
5. How much whiskey does Governor Bill Harrison pour and gulp?
(a) One finger.
(b) Two fingers.
(c) Three fingers.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Eleanor pretty?
2. Why doesn't Ta-Kumsaw hate the White man?
3. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
4. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
5. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)