|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Sign and Chapter Six: Powder Keg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvin think his father should do?
(a) Send him away to become a man.
(b) None of these.
(c) Punish his sisters.
(d) Build another outhouse.
2. What does Lolla-Wossiky steal?
(a) A gun.
(c) A keg.
3. What does Hooch find?
(a) That he actually has a line that he won't cross.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That he would die before crossing his one line.
4. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Threatening the tame Red.
(b) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(c) Causing a dry up of likker.
(d) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
5. What does Governor Bill Harrison do in the afternoon following the fire?
(a) Put out the fire in his house.
(b) Bury the charred remains of his wife and child.
(c) None of these.
(d) Bury Hooch's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Tom Jefferson done to make things worse regarding the Reds in Hooch's opinion?
2. For how much money had Hooch's likker been sold?
3. What scares Hooch?
4. What does Hooch think is a crying shame?
5. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)