|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taleswapper believe is Alvin's deepest wound?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Thinking that he has failed.
(c) That if he'd have tried harder he might have gotten Measure there in time to save them.
(d) Both of these.
2. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
(a) He promises them it will be safe.
(b) He promises that he will help them become more than just roaches.
(c) All of these.
(d) He promises he will feed them.
3. What does Measure do while in the cell?
(a) Shake in fear.
(b) Plot an escape.
4. What does the ciphered letter contain?
(a) The letter from Gilbert to the King.
(b) All three letters.
(c) The letter from Napoleon to Frederic.
(d) The letter from Frederic to the King.
5. How many Red's die over the thought that two White boys have died?
(d) Nine-thousand, five-hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Napoleon Bonaparte exactly what he has seduced people into believing he is?
2. What do the people who find Measure call him?
3. What kind of battle does Ta-Kumsaw wish to fight with Measure?
4. What is in the pouch that Alvin gives to Measure?
5. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)