|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Measure want to go home without Alvin?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He doesn't trust the Reds to make sure Alvin will be okay.
(d) He doesn't want to face his mother without Alvin in tow.
2. What do the people who find Measure call him?
(a) A Spaniard.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A renegade.
(d) A Red.
3. Why does Gilbert applaud a horrible show?
(a) It will ensure that the company continues their plays.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) It will ensure that the company guarantees financial success.
4. What is the strong number, according to Ta-Kumsaw?
5. To whom or what is La Fayette more of a friend than he is to Napoleon?
(b) All of these.
(d) King Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Alvin understand when Lolla has shown him?
2. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
3. In what way is Napoleon Bonaparte exactly what he has seduced people into believing he is?
4. Who is sent back to Vigor Church?
5. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)