|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do visions come to Taleswapper?
(a) In the form of sounds.
(b) In the form of visual stimuli.
(c) In the form of words.
(d) In the form of auditory hallucinations.
2. How many Red's die over the thought that two White boys have died?
(c) Nine-thousand, five-hundred.
3. Why doesn't Measure want to go home without Alvin?
(a) He doesn't want to face his mother without Alvin in tow.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He doesn't trust the Reds to make sure Alvin will be okay.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What does Measure reveal to Ta-Kumsaw?
(a) Both of these.
(b) His name and his brother's name are carved in the saddle.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) His name is carved in the saddle.
5. How many does Measure figure are in the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Alvin understand when Lolla has shown him?
2. Where does the white light gather?
3. What happens to the ridge beam?
4. What does Measure do while in the cell?
5. In what way is Napoleon Bonaparte exactly what he has seduced people into believing he is?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)