|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
(a) All of these.
(b) Returns his green silence to him.
(c) Cures his alcoholism.
(d) Heals his missing eye.
2. Whose insight had it been to send General Bonaparte from France?
(a) De Maurepas.
(b) La Fayette.
(c) King Charles.
(d) General Bonaparte.
3. Why is Lolla-Wossiky called to Alvin Jr.?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To be the dream beast of the boy.
(c) To teach Alvin Jr. to be Red instead of White.
(d) Both of these.
4. What do the people who find Measure call him?
(a) A Spaniard.
(b) A Red.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A renegade.
5. In what way is Napoleon Bonaparte exactly what he has seduced people into believing he is?
(a) He is a beloved man.
(b) He is a brilliant general.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is a man worthy of the admiration of his superiors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
2. What happens to the ridge beam?
3. Why doesn't Measure want to go home without Alvin?
4. Why does Alvin want to go with Ta-Kumsaw?
5. As what does Lolla Wossiky appear to the boy?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)