|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people who find Measure call him?
(a) A renegade.
(b) A Red.
(c) A Spaniard.
(d) A traitor.
2. What gesture has Taleswapper brushed away too harshly?
(a) Ta-Kumsaw putting his hand on Taleswapper's arm.
(b) Ta-Kumsaw patting Taleswapper's head.
(c) Ta-Kumsaw putting his finger to Taleswapper's lips.
(d) Ta-Kumsaw resting his arm on Taleswapper's shoulder.
3. How many Red's die over the thought that two White boys have died?
(d) Nine-thousand, five-hundred.
4. Why is Lolla-Wossiky called to Alvin Jr.?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To teach Alvin Jr. to be Red instead of White.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To be the dream beast of the boy.
5. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
(a) Killing White men.
(b) Intimidating White men.
(c) Driving White men off their land.
(d) Scaring White men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose insight had it been to send General Bonaparte from France?
2. What is Gilbert going to send to Frederic?
3. To whom or what is La Fayette more of a friend than he is to Napoleon?
4. What does Ta-Kumsaw feel?
5. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)