|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lolla-Wossiky's woken up name?
2. What happens to the ridge beam?
(a) It breaks both of Alvin Jr.'s legs.
(b) It falls on and kills Alvin Jr.
(c) It breaks in half on either side of Alvin Jr.
(d) It almost hits Alvin Jr.
3. What kind of battle does Ta-Kumsaw wish to fight with Measure?
(a) A race.
(c) All of these.
(d) A wrassling match.
4. What does the ciphered letter contain?
(a) The letter from Gilbert to the King.
(b) All three letters.
(c) The letter from Napoleon to Frederic.
(d) The letter from Frederic to the King.
5. Why does Gilbert applaud a horrible show?
(a) It will ensure that the company continues their plays.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) It will ensure that the company guarantees financial success.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent back to Vigor Church?
2. What is the strong number, according to Ta-Kumsaw?
3. What do the people who find Measure call him?
4. What is in the pouch that Alvin gives to Measure?
5. What does Alvin Jr. say is in the other room?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)