|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose insight had it been to send General Bonaparte from France?
(a) La Fayette.
(b) De Maurepas.
(c) King Charles.
(d) General Bonaparte.
2. What doesn't Alvin understand when Lolla has shown him?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He shouldn't kill them.
(d) He shouldn't use his power.
3. What does Ta-Kumsaw feel?
(a) Both of these,
(b) That Alvin needs him.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That Tenska-Tawa wants him to come home.
4. What does Measure reveal to Ta-Kumsaw?
(a) His name is carved in the saddle.
(b) His name and his brother's name are carved in the saddle.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What does Alvin do for Lolla?
(a) All of these.
(b) Heals his missing eye.
(c) Returns his green silence to him.
(d) Cures his alcoholism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing for which a Red man can use a gun?
2. What is in the pouch that Alvin gives to Measure?
3. To whom or what is La Fayette more of a friend than he is to Napoleon?
4. Why is Lolla-Wossiky called to Alvin Jr.?
5. What does Alvin think his father should do?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)