|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Two-Soul Man and Chapter 16: La Fayette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Alvin Jr. understand is a miracle?
(a) The way the land fits itself to his desire.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The way the roaches listen to him.
2. What happens to the ridge beam?
(a) It breaks both of Alvin Jr.'s legs.
(b) It falls on and kills Alvin Jr.
(c) It breaks in half on either side of Alvin Jr.
(d) It almost hits Alvin Jr.
3. What does Ta-Kumsaw feel?
(a) That Tenska-Tawa wants him to come home.
(b) Both of these,
(c) That Alvin needs him.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What do the people who find Measure call him?
(a) A Red.
(b) A Spaniard.
(c) A renegade.
(d) A traitor.
5. What does Alvin think his father should do?
(a) Punish his sisters.
(b) Send him away to become a man.
(c) Build another outhouse.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why ae the roaches gathered in Alvin Miller Jr.'s room?
2. What is the strong number, according to Ta-Kumsaw?
3. What does Taleswapper believe is Alvin's deepest wound?
4. What gesture has Taleswapper brushed away too harshly?
5. How do visions come to Taleswapper?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)