1. What is Hooch?
(a) A torch.
(b) A maker.
(c) A pyromaniac.
(d) A spark.
2. What scares Hooch?
(a) Open spaces.
(d) Closed spaces
3. How old is Governor Bill Harrison's new wife?
4. What do people call Andrew Jackson?
(a) Mr. Jackson.
(b) Mr. Hickory.
(c) Mr. Ash.
(d) Mr. Birch.
5. Who draws up the treaty that says whites can't sell "likker" to Reds?
(a) General Armstrong.
(b) General Anderson.
(c) General Wayne.
(d) General William.
6. What does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) All that is vile about the Red man.
(b) None of these.
7. What does Ta-Kumsaw say that he has come to do?
(a) Blackmail them.
(b) Warn them to uphold the treaty.
(c) All of these.
(d) Threaten them.
8. What animal does Ta-Kumsaw represent to Hooch?
(a) A lynx.
(b) A panther.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A cougar.
9. For what is Hooch arrested?
(a) Warrants issued because of his unpaid debt.
(b) Threatening the tame Red.
(c) Disparaging the Governor's wife.
(d) Causing a dry up of likker.
This section contains 4,225 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)