|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of the group that supports terraforming?
2. Who is attracted to the landscape religion and its society because it allows people to thrive and participate in it?
3. Who has approved the dispatch of GEMs?
4. Who are the newcomers from Earth?
5. Who does Maya walk in the bioforest with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the final hundred that would travel to Mars as the first colonizers are American?
2. What is the group that supports terraforming?
3. Why is the Ares group time limited outside on the surface of Mars?
4. Who has to take a drill simulation job?
5. Who is the leader of the Russian group of colonizers?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Michel evaluate people psychologically on Mars?
2. What is areophany and how is it in tune with nature?
3. When Michel is disturbed by a dark skinned man, what ends up happening to him that leaves him naked?
4. What do the Reds led by Ann believe?
5. Why does Frank wear a mask during the celebration, and how does it make him feel?
6. Why does Selim get angry after talking to Frank about John?
7. When Maya talks to Michel about her love life problems, how does he respond?
8. How does Maya get involved in a sexual relationship with Frank on her off time from drills?
9. What does Nadia notice when her expedition returns to the Ares colony?
10. How is Maya described in Part 2?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)