|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ann and Simon send when they are trapped inside a crater?
(a) A distress signal.
(b) A flag.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A note.
2. Who encourages Frank to give a speech to the striking Russian workers?
3. Who is Ann's son?
4. What promise does the hidden inside of the rock offer the traveling rover group?
(a) A new way of life.
(b) A new source of fuel.
(c) A new adventure.
(d) A new guide.
5. What has UNOMA approved that makes Sax believe security should be increased?
(a) A corporate haul.
(b) A space elevator.
(c) A mohole.
(d) An ice bridge.
6. Which tent workers strike, leading to negotiations by Frank and Phyllis?
7. What group is blocking communications while Nadia tries to repair water mains?
8. After the celebration attended by many of the first hundred colonizers, John tells _____ he thinks her/his children are saboteurs.
9. Who realizes just how easy it is to sabotage Martian towns?
10. Who arrives at Frank's office complaining of conditions and extortion by UNOMA forces?
11. What town does Nadia help rebuild using robots?
12. What is the crater where Nadia's team finds hundreds of dead bodies, reduced to ash?
13. What forces increase their attacks on John, revealing that those forces are simply and arm of the governments and transnational corporations attempting to maintain a hold on the planet?
14. Where does Frank travel to find that Arkady is leading part of the revolution at Carr Crater?
(a) Death Star.
15. When riots begin, what is taken in a hostile takeover?
(a) The fighting.
(b) The elevator consortium.
(c) The exploration.
(d) The immigrants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes a glider to see Ann in Argye Basin to investigate the destruction of the moholes?
2. What lost group visited the Arab colony that occupies a new transnational mining site?
3. Who escapes on an elevator when the cable is destroyed?
4. Who suits up to clear the area after the rover is run aground?
5. Who takes a train to see Helmut Bronsi?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)