|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who funds Phyllis's camp?
2. Which tent workers strike, leading to negotiations by Frank and Phyllis?
3. What rains down upon Frank and his group that is sent by forces orbiting Phobos?
4. In Part 5, who is disillusioned and beginning to realize that his government used false pretenses to get the first hundred to Mars?
5. Who asserts there are "guns under the table," indicating hidden interests?
6. Who informs Frank that his corporation is opening an office in Ethiopia?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A toothsayer.
(c) A priest.
(d) An associate.
7. What is raging beside the rover that is run aground?
(a) A flood.
8. In order to maintain control over Earth, what two countries have to maintain control over Mars?
(a) France and Russia.
(b) France and Germany.
(c) Germany and US.
(d) US and Russia.
9. After the celebration attended by many of the first hundred colonizers, John tells _____ he thinks her/his children are saboteurs.
10. Who makes John a strong figure in the revolution?
11. When John asks AI to scan his room, what does he discover on his bed?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A skunk.
(c) A mole.
(d) A costume.
12. Nadia and Maya feel competent driving the group over ____.
13. What forces increase their attacks on John, revealing that those forces are simply and arm of the governments and transnational corporations attempting to maintain a hold on the planet?
14. What is the new transnational mining site where John learns about an Arab colony?
(a) Bradbury Point.
15. Who takes a train to see Helmut Bronsi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does the hidden inside of the rock offer the traveling rover group?
2. What is the transnational corporation that has received a prospecting contract?
3. Who realizes just how easy it is to sabotage Martian towns?
4. Who encourages Frank to give a speech to the striking Russian workers?
5. Who is Ann's lover?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)