|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a dream of John and then fights with Maya?
2. Who realizes just how easy it is to sabotage Martian towns?
3. Whose followers discuss social progress as a fight against governmental intervention?
4. After the celebration attended by many of the first hundred colonizers, John tells _____ he thinks her/his children are saboteurs.
5. Who questions if Ann Clayborne or Arkady is responsible for the destruction of the moholes?
6. Which investigators really work for transnationals?
7. What group is blocking communications while Nadia tries to repair water mains?
8. Who suits up to clear the area after the rover is run aground?
9. Who takes a train to see Helmut Bronsi?
10. Who is John's son?
11. What is the crater where Nadia's team finds hundreds of dead bodies, reduced to ash?
12. Cairo is overrun with _____ when Nadia and her team arrive after visiting the crater.
13. In what basin does Nadia see a sea of ice and water?
14. To the traveling rover group's surprise, the newly found settlement has _____.
(a) Glowing lights.
(b) Happy people.
(c) Running water.
(d) Solar heaters.
15. Who does John consider a brother but argues with him over politics?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank arrive to talk to Phyllis to stop people from going to Mars?
2. Who encourages Frank to give a speech to the striking Russian workers?
3. Who spends several months with an Arab caravan, mining, and spending time alone?
4. If aging treatments are given to everyone, what happens to the world?
5. In what kind of environment is money necessary according to Arkady?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)