|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who angrily sets off, disturbed by suggestions to take action against John for his treaty beliefs?
2. Who does Nadia talk to about love issues?
3. What is the group that supports terraforming?
4. Who has to take a drill simulation job?
5. According to the psychiatrist program, what is Maya?
6. Who is the leader of the Russian group of colonizers?
7. What path is the landscape religion taking in relation to the Reds and Greens?
(a) The Greens'.
(b) The Reds'.
(c) The middle.
(d) Completely different.
8. How many of the final hundred that would travel to Mars as the first colonizers are American?
9. Who stays with the mining site after much arguing and communication with the two governments involved in the Mars project?
10. According to the landscape religion, how can people live on Mars?
(a) Fighting against the planet.
(b) Destroying the planet.
(c) In harmony with the planet.
(d) Neutralizing the planet.
11. Who attempts to portray Christ as a literary figure and is rebutted by Phyllis?
12. What is the name of the suit designed for walking on the surface of Mars?
13. What has been placed into each windmill that forces the terraforming of Mars?
(a) The polar cap.
(b) The blue moss.
(c) The heating element.
(d) The broken light.
14. According to the psychiatrist program, what is Nadia?
15. Who has developed a chart of human behavior that utilizes a range of other psychological theories?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the newcomers from Earth?
2. Who argues the team should go to the polar cap to take samples?
3. When a windmill crashes, who goes out to check on it?
4. What technology does the ship have to mimic life on Earth?
5. Frank seeks out ______ to talk with but gets interrupted by sounds of violence.
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)