|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in awe of Hiroko as he/she works on the farm?
2. What is a suicide gene?
3. Who has approved the dispatch of GEMs?
4. Who angrily sets off, disturbed by suggestions to take action against John for his treaty beliefs?
5. What does Nadia assist in building that is underground and pressurized?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A living chamber.
(c) An elevator.
(d) A cellar.
6. Who argues the beauty of Mars only exists in the mind?
7. What team is Nadia part of?
8. Who is working on an impact hammer when it malfunctions?
9. Who does Nadia talk to about love issues?
10. Who is the leader of the group that wishes to forgo terraforming?
11. According to the landscape religion, how can people live on Mars?
(a) Neutralizing the planet.
(b) Fighting against the planet.
(c) In harmony with the planet.
(d) Destroying the planet.
12. Who has developed a chart of human behavior that utilizes a range of other psychological theories?
13. Who does Nadia become friends with on the trip to the pole?
14. In terms of ecological economics, what does the landscape religion promote about an individual in the society?
(a) Rebuild the environment.
(b) Give as much as he/she takes.
(c) Fight the environment.
(d) Live in opposition to it.
15. What threatens the flight pattern of the spaceship Nadia is on?
(a) A space fight.
(b) A volcano.
(c) A dust storm.
(d) An asteroid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who on Phobos does Nadia talk to about the issues on the Mars colony?
2. Who introduces Frank to speak to the people of Nicosia?
3. Who returns from Phobos that Nadia enjoys a connection with in Part 3?
4. What path is the landscape religion taking in relation to the Reds and Greens?
5. Who does Maya walk in the bioforest with?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)