|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Guns Under the Table, pages 384 - 470..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the psychiatrist program, what is Maya?
2. Who discovers John's body outside the dome?
(a) Frank and Maya.
(b) Ursula and Sax.
(c) Selim and Ursula.
(d) Maya and Jan.
3. In order to maintain control over Earth, what two countries have to maintain control over Mars?
(a) US and Russia.
(b) France and Russia.
(c) Germany and US.
(d) France and Germany.
4. What is falling apart and has damaged the surface of Mars according to Nadia?
(a) Polar caps.
(d) Phone coverage.
5. Who encourages Frank to give a speech to the striking Russian workers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to portray Christ as a literary figure and is rebutted by Phyllis?
2. Where does Nadia suggest picking up a signal from to find a way to navigate?
3. In what shape does the team find ice at the poles?
4. What bombards the crew, creating a storm and making the crew members bond?
5. Who argues the beauty of Mars only exists in the mind?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)