|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: The Crucible, pages 159 - 202..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who develops genetically engineered microorganisms, or GEMS, that can survive on the planet?
2. Who wants prospecting on Mars?
3. Frank point outs that _____ does not like Americans or Russians.
4. Who is the leader of the group that supports terraforming?
5. Who on Ares opposes following rules from Earth and advocates making their own rules?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nadia suggest picking up a signal from to find a way to navigate?
2. What is falling apart and has damaged the surface of Mars according to Nadia?
3. Who attempts to portray Christ as a literary figure and is rebutted by Phyllis?
4. Who is the leader of the Russian group of colonizers?
5. Who reminds Nadia that terraforming will destroy the pole?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)