|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: The Crucible, pages 94 - 158..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who on Ares opposes following rules from Earth and advocates making their own rules?
2. Whom does Frank accuse of trying to block him from the treaty rewrite?
3. What technology does the ship have to mimic life on Earth?
(a) Fading lights.
(b) Built-in sensors.
(c) Emergency lights.
(d) Grow sensors.
4. What does Nadia assist in building that is underground and pressurized?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A living chamber.
(c) An elevator.
(d) A cellar.
5. After the landing of what spaceships, did humans learn about Mars?
(a) Viking and Troll.
(b) Mariner and Viking.
(c) Mariner and Munich.
(d) Othello and Lush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who develops a new calendar to track the 668 day Martian year?
2. Who is the psychiatrist sent to McMurdo Station in Antarctica with a hundred and fifty finalist scientists?
3. In what love triangle does Nadia find herself struggling to escape?
4. Who does Maya find intriguing more than attractive?
5. Who is the leader of the Russian group of colonizers?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)