|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roz says she and Harper's father used to sit under a ____ tree and talk for hours.
2. What is David's cure all?
3. Hayley's bracelet came from the ____ estate.
4. What was the name of Roz's former husband?
5. What piece of matching jewelry is Amelia wearing when Hayley sees her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hayley feel awkward around Roz?
2. Hayley learns about the internet. What types of things does Hayley do?
3. What is Mitch's opinion on Amelia's connection with Hayley?
4. What happens when Hayley decides to buy a new car?
5. Examine Harper and Hayley's dinner date.
6. Explain the discussion between Hayley, Harper and Mitch regarding the dream.
7. What does Roz say about love? What is Hayley's response?
8. What are Hayley's feelings toward Amelia?
9. What causes the confrontation between Hayley and Harper?
10. Discuss Amelia's next appearance.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Create a time line for the Harper family beginning with Reginald Harper Senior and his wife, Elizabeth. Include all information that is known about the family, including siblings, parents, deceased relatives, etc. Be sure to include baby James/Reginald and his heirs.
Essay Topic 2
There is a strong connection between Amelia and Hayley due to a number of factors. What are the factors? Who chose to open the connection? Compare and contrast Hayley and Amelia's circumstances and their connections to each other and to Harper House.
Essay Topic 3
Write your own murder mystery based on "Red Lily." Use Harper, Roz, and Hayley as recurring characters in the story. Supply complete storyboards. Include character information, plot, synopsis, etc. Explain your inspiration.
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)