|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hayley go shopping?
2. Hayley begins to wonder if she has _________.
3. Hayley says that love is a ____.
4. Amelia's son was Roz's ____.
5. What is heard through the house monitor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hayley feel awkward around Roz?
2. Hayley learns about the internet. What types of things does Hayley do?
3. Discuss the gift Harper buys for Hayley.
4. Discuss Amelia's next appearance.
5. What involved is the conversation held between Harper and Roz?
6. Examine Harper and Hayley's dinner date.
7. What causes Hayley to come out of the trance?
8. What does Harper create for Lily?
9. What occurs during the conversation between Harper, Mitch and David regarding the latest news?
10. What causes the confrontation between Hayley and Harper?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Nora Roberts is well known as a prolific and successful author of many series and novels. Read a biography on Nora Roberts. Learn about her life, career as a writer, etc. Create a character description as if Roberts was one of her own characters. How might Roberts portray herself in a novel? Would she be a detective, villain, or victim? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss in detail the dreams had by Hayley and Stella. Which were most vivid? Who was most attuned to the dreams? Could the dreams be analyzed? What did they mean? Who was most affected? What were the messages contained in the dreams, if any? How did the dreams relate to real life?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the relationship between Harper and Hayley. Is it love at first site? Could it work? Why is Harper on the scene as soon as Hayley arrives? What is Harper's relationship with Lily? Do you think that the wedding will take place? Will the couple stay together? Explain.
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)