|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Hayley's hair in the dream?
2. What type of business is operated at the mansion?
(a) Horse farm.
(c) Antique shop.
(d) Tourist attraction.
3. What is the name of the mansion?
(a) Willow Place.
(b) Rudolph Mansion.
(c) Harper House.
4. The note left in Harper's kitchen is written using which of the following?
5. Hayley compares her evening with Harper to a _____.
(a) Rollercoaster ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harper compares Amelia to a _____.
2. What is the name of the young woman's best friend?
3. What beverage does Stella offer to Hayley?
4. Hayley's new attitude is that of a ____.
5. Hayley tells Stella that she is having trouble _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Harper's experience with Amelia in the carriage house.
2. What is Harper's explanation for Hayley's behavior?
3. Who is David? What is his advice to Hayley?
4. Explain the opening scene of the prologue. Who is the woman and what is her situation?
5. What wakes Hayley? What strange event occurs?
6. Why does Hayley feel guilty about her attraction to Harper?
7. What is Hayley's situation? How did she come to Harper House?
8. What is Amelia's reaction to the news of her baby's death?
9. Discuss Hayley's childhood.
10. Examine the incident with Amelia during the storm.
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)