|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amelia carries a ____ that belongs to the baby.
2. Which of the following words is not used to describe the woman at the beginning of the prologue?
3. Hayley's new attitude is that of a ____.
4. What is the name of the woman's son?
5. What is the name of the woman's lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the name of one of Stella's sons?
2. Where did Hayley work before leaving for Harper House?
3. Who looks over the pictures of Harper's kitchen first?
4. What color lights are used to chase away moths?
5. Harper says he fell in love with ____ at first sight.
Short Essay Questions
1. What traumatic event has happened to the woman?
2. What realization comes to Hayley as the result of her dream?
3. What happens when Amelia arrives at Harper House?
4. Discuss the scene in the modern day Harper House.
5. What is Harper's explanation for Hayley's behavior?
6. Explain the opening scene of the prologue. Who is the woman and what is her situation?
7. What is Hayley's situation? How did she come to Harper House?
8. Who is David? What is his advice to Hayley?
9. Explain Harper's experience with Amelia in the carriage house.
10. Discuss Mitch's interest in learning more about Amelia.
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)