|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hayley originally going to name Lily?
2. What color is Hayley's hair in the dream?
3. Hayley begins to think that she is ____.
4. What is the name of the person who dotes on Lily?
5. Harper's girlfriend move to _____.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young mother in the modern day story?
2. Reginald tries to pay off Amelia by offering her a trip to ____.
3. How old was Harper when he first made love to his girlfriend?
4. What is the name of the young woman's best friend?
5. Hayley compares her evening with Harper to a _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What realization comes to Hayley as the result of her dream?
2. Discuss the scene in the modern day Harper House.
3. What event was caused by Hayley's grief?
4. What occurs when Hayley and Lily visit Harper at the carriage house?
5. What wakes Hayley? What strange event occurs?
6. How does Reginald act toward Amelia after the baby's birth? What is Amelia's reaction?
7. What is Amelia's reaction to the news of her baby's death?
8. Explain the opening scene of the prologue. Who is the woman and what is her situation?
9. Discuss the scene in which Harper shows photographs to Mitch.
10. Discuss Mitch's interest in learning more about Amelia.
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)