|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting next to Hayley when she wakes?
2. What is the name of the woman who had owned the jewelry?
3. How old is the daughter?
4. What is on the rail of the porch?
(a) Ceramic chimes.
(c) Window boxes.
(d) Copper pots.
5. Mitch says Hayley is a(n) ____ for Amelia.
6. When was Hayley's bracelet made?
7. What other stones are on the item?
8. What is the name of the salesman?
9. Hayley says that counting the stones makes her feel ____.
10. Hayley begins to wonder if she has _________.
(a) A brain tumor.
(c) A chemical imbalance.
(d) Chicken pox.
11. The jewelry contains which precious stones?
12. David compares himself and Harper to _____.
(a) The Penguin and the Joker.
(b) Batman and Robin.
(c) Green Hornet and Kato.
(d) Odin and Thor.
13. What is the name of the woman that wrote the letter?
14. What is Amelia's nickname?
15. What is the name of Harper's old girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hayley and Harper go shopping for a ____.
2. Hayley thinks about which type of flower when considering spending her life with Harper?
3. How old will Lily be when she receives the gift?
4. Roz says she and Harper's father used to sit under a ____ tree and talk for hours.
5. David and Harper feel like ____.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)