|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the daughter?
2. Hayley says that counting the stones makes her feel ____.
3. What is the name of the woman who had owned the jewelry?
4. What is the name of the recipient?
5. What is on the rail of the porch?
(a) Ceramic chimes.
(b) Window boxes.
(c) Copper pots.
6. What is David's last name?
7. Hayley says that love is a ____.
8. Hayley gets in contact with friends from which city?
(c) Little Rock.
(d) New Orleans.
9. What is Amelia's nickname?
10. The tree is located behind the ____.
(d) Carriage house.
11. Which old time detective is referenced?
(a) Hercule Poirot.
(b) Miss Marple.
(c) Nick Charles.
(d) Ellery Queen.
12. Mitch says Hayley is a(n) ____ for Amelia.
13. What do Harper and Hayley eat while watching the chick flick?
14. David asks the old woman about the _____ Estate.
15. What is the name of the woman that wrote the letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hayley begins to wonder if she has _________.
2. What is the name of the salesman?
3. What is Amelia's reply to the news?
4. Hayley objects when Harper ____.
5. Hayley and Harper go shopping for a ____.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)