|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the rail of the porch?
(b) Copper pots.
(c) Ceramic chimes.
(d) Window boxes.
2. How many of these stones are on the item?
3. What is the name of the woman who had owned the jewelry?
4. What is Amelia's reply to the news?
(a) "This is not the last of it."
(b) "I will prevail."
(c) "But I came back."
(d) "You will all pay."
5. Hayley teases Harper about having _____ tucked away.
(a) Phone numbers.
(b) Old girlfriends.
(c) Silver spoons.
6. What is David's last name?
7. Hayley talks about seeing Amelia in the ____.
(d) Carriage house.
8. Roz says she has never lost a ____.
9. How many of these stones are on the item?
10. David and Harper feel like ____.
11. Hayley's bracelet came from the ____ estate.
12. What is the name of the recipient?
13. It is decided that the group must search for the ____.
14. What is heard through the house monitor?
15. Hayley gets in contact with friends from which city?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) Little Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hayley begins to feel ____.
2. Roz claims that Harper House is a home, not a ____.
3. What is the name of the woman's only surviving daughter?
4. David compares himself and Harper to _____.
5. Who supplies new information about Amelia?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)