|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of flower is Roz working with when Hayley enters the grafting house?
2. Who looks over the pictures of Harper's kitchen first?
3. What was Hayley originally going to name Lily?
4. Hayley compares her evening with Harper to a _____.
(a) Rollercoaster ride.
5. What does David cook for breakfast?
6. Harper compares Amelia to a _____.
7. Who leaves the note in Harper's kitchen?
8. In which year does the story begin?
9. What is the name of the woman at the door?
10. What is the name of the family at the house?
11. In Hayley's dream the lilies turn into ____.
12. What is the name of the man who runs the house?
13. Lily calls out to ____, calling him "da-da."
14. Hayley's new attitude is that of a ____.
15. Which word does Harper use to describe Hayley when she was pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flower did Harper give to Hayley?
2. Which of the following was Harper's first car?
3. In which year does the modern story take place?
4. Hayley begins to think that she is ____.
5. What is the name of the mistress of the house?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)