Prologue - Chapter 4
1. Which of the following words is not used to describe the woman at the beginning of the prologue?
2. In which city does the story begin?
(a) Baton Rouge.
3. In which year does the story begin?
4. What is the name of the woman's lover?
5. What is the name of the mansion?
(a) Willow Place.
(b) Harper House.
(c) Rudolph Mansion.
6. What is the name of the woman's son?
7. What is the name of the male servant who answers the door?
8. What is the surname of the housekeeper?
9. What is the name of the woman at the door?
10. What is the name of Reginald's wife?
11. The woman's baby is renamed ____.
This section contains 2,221 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)