Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
2. What does Molly hit Dolarhyde with as he hits Graham with the knife?
3. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
4. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
5. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
Essay Topic 1
Why did Dolarhyde want Reba to go and be able to touch the tiger at the zoo? Why did this create such strong feelings in Dolarhyde?
Essay Topic 2
Dr. Lecter never is shown revealing any emotion except in Graham's recalling. What does this reveal about Dr. Lecter? Does this make him more or less believable as a "bad guy" in the story? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
What does Graham mean when he says that "we make murder, and it matters only to us."? Is this correct? Explain.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)