|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde arrange to have Reba do?
2. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
3. What were the police hoping to use to identify the killer but proves to be a dead end?
4. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
5. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Dolarhyde has a discussion with the Dragon in Chapter 37 what are the main differences in the two personalities?
2. Describe Reba's trip to see the Tiger and the reaction of the people involved.
3. Why does Crawford worry about Graham and think about pulling him out of the empty court room in Chapter 32?
4. What is the trouble with finding Dolarhyde's home?
5. When Dolarhyde takes Reba to his home what is the film that they watch before they make love?
6. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
7. What does Dolarhyde do when he sees Reba kiss Ralph Mandy?
8. What takes place in the phone call between Graham and Molly and Willy in Chapter 40?
9. What does Molly tell Graham when they get home?
10. Why does the fire inspector not expect to find remains of Dolarhyde?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why did Dolarhyde want Reba to go and be able to touch the tiger at the zoo? Why did this create such strong feelings in Dolarhyde?
Essay Topic 2
After Reba and Dolarhyde sleep together he puts her hand on his face. What does this symbolize for Dolarhyde? What does it show about the relationship between the two of them?
Essay Topic 3
What does Graham mean when he says that "we make murder, and it matters only to us."? Is this correct? Explain.
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)