Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
2. What does Molly hit Dolarhyde with as he hits Graham with the knife?
3. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
4. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
5. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
Dolarhyde watches Reba kiss Ralph Mandy and it hurts him. Why does Dolarhyde kill Ralph Mandy? Explain - 'Seeing Reba kiss Mandy had stabbed Dolarhyde deep. Then the pain left him for good.' What does it mean that it left him for good? Is this an omniscient view of Dolarhyde's feelings or does Dolarhyde feel that the pain has left him for good?
In chapter 30, Graham states that he can't go home until he catches the killer. Explain the reasons that he feels it necessary to catch this monster before he can go back to his normal life. Would Graham feel the same way if the killer didn't have his home address?
Graham's marriage is slowly falling apart. What is shown between these two characters that gives a glimpse of hope that they can make the marriage work? What happens that foreshadows the marriage failing?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)