Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
2. What does Molly hit Dolarhyde with as he hits Graham with the knife?
3. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
4. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
5. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
Essay Topic 1
After Reba and Dolarhyde sleep together he puts her hand on his face. What does this symbolize for Dolarhyde? What does it show about the relationship between the two of them?
Essay Topic 2
Why is it that Dolarhyde doesn't fully realize that he has begun to have feelings for Reba? Why is it that the service man at the station attempting to look up Reba's dress is what gives him an idea that he is beginning to care for her? What does this reveal about Dolarhyde?
Essay Topic 3
Dolarhyde's mother is shown having four meetings with him; When he is born, when his grandmother takes him to see her, when his grandmother takes ill and at his grandmother's funeral. In what ways does their meeting change each time? Why was the last meeting so different?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)