|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
2. What does Molly hit Dolarhyde with as he hits Graham with the knife?
3. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
4. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
5. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
Essay Topic 1
Dolarhyde's mother is shown having four meetings with him; When he is born, when his grandmother takes him to see her, when his grandmother takes ill and at his grandmother's funeral. In what ways does their meeting change each time? Why was the last meeting so different?
Essay Topic 2
After Reba and Dolarhyde sleep together he puts her hand on his face. What does this symbolize for Dolarhyde? What does it show about the relationship between the two of them?
Essay Topic 3
Dolarhyde says at one point in the story that he can sacrifice people to the Dragon and then go back to Reba and treat her well. Does Dolarhyde believe that he and the Dragon are still completely separate? Is what Dolarhyde feels for Reba love? Explain. If Dolarhyde and the Dragon are "becoming" or are the same entity why can Dolarhyde love Reba but the Dragon want her dead?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)