|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
2. What does Reba ask Dolarhyde to let her do but he refuses?
3. What does Reba do that fascinates Dolarhyde when they arrive at her apartment?
4. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
5. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
Essay Topic 1
Dolarhyde's only word that he says while at the Graham's house is "Muhner" or Mother pronounced just as he had before his corrective surgery. Why was this his last word and what does it reveal about Dolarhyde? What effect did his death have on Molly? Did she blame Graham or simply associate him with the events? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Dr. Lecter never is shown revealing any emotion except in Graham's recalling. What does this reveal about Dr. Lecter? Does this make him more or less believable as a "bad guy" in the story? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
After Reba and Dolarhyde sleep together he puts her hand on his face. What does this symbolize for Dolarhyde? What does it show about the relationship between the two of them?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)