|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
2. What is Dolarhyde doing while he tells Reba he doesn't want the dragon to hurt her?
3. What is suggested happened to cause the explosion after the house caught on fire?
4. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
5. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
Essay Topic 1
Graham honestly seems to hate the ability he has to delve into the killer's mind. Would Graham be better at what he does if he didn't hate what his ability did to him? What is it about Graham's attributes that makes him hate his job? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Why did Dolarhyde want Reba to go and be able to touch the tiger at the zoo? Why did this create such strong feelings in Dolarhyde?
Essay Topic 3
In chapter 30, Graham states that he can't go home until he catches the killer. Explain the reasons that he feels it necessary to catch this monster before he can go back to his normal life. Would Graham feel the same way if the killer didn't have his home address?
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)