|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
2. What does Molly hit Dolarhyde with as he hits Graham with the knife?
3. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
4. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
5. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
Essay Topic 1
When Graham is at Dolarhyde's work fingerprinting, Dolarhyde sees them and begins to panic. Dolarhyde calls Graham a monster. In what way could Graham be Dolarhyde's monster? Why is this word odd for Dolarhyde to use in this way? Why is it accurate?
Essay Topic 2
Why is it that Dolarhyde doesn't fully realize that he has begun to have feelings for Reba? Why is it that the service man at the station attempting to look up Reba's dress is what gives him an idea that he is beginning to care for her? What does this reveal about Dolarhyde?
Essay Topic 3
Graham honestly seems to hate the ability he has to delve into the killer's mind. Would Graham be better at what he does if he didn't hate what his ability did to him? What is it about Graham's attributes that makes him hate his job? Explain.
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)