|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Graham hope will come to the house when they are well?
2. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
3. What does Reba ask Dolarhyde to let her do but he refuses?
4. What happens to Dolarhyde?
5. What does Molly NOT say is waiting for Graham inside?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the police anxious to have a profile of the killer in Chapter 34?
2. What does Molly tell Graham when they get home?
3. Why does Crawford worry about Graham and think about pulling him out of the empty court room in Chapter 32?
4. What is the trouble with finding Dolarhyde's home?
5. Why does Reba refuse Dolarhyde's offer for a ride home?
6. What is Reba's reaction when Dolarhyde tells her that he would rather her die with him than to be left to the Dragon?
7. Describe Dolarhyde's reaction to the painting of George Washington in the Brooklyn Museum.
8. After Graham is given the remains of the killer from the charred house site what does he wonder about?
9. Who does the Dragon demand to have in Chapter 37?
10. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Graham mean when he says that "we make murder, and it matters only to us."? Is this correct? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Why did Dolarhyde want Reba to go and be able to touch the tiger at the zoo? Why did this create such strong feelings in Dolarhyde?
Essay Topic 3
Graham and Molly lost a lot while he was working on the case. Could their marriage be salvaged? Why or why not? Was Graham putting the case, or his need to work, before his marriage and family? Explain.
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)