|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the fire investigator tell the police there may not be any remains of Dolarhyde found?
2. What has Graham been trying to connect between Mrs. Leeds and Mrs. Jacobi?
3. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
4. What do Molly and Willie continually talk about after they are home?
5. Who does Graham receive a letter from while going over the tape of Lounds and the killer?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is it that Dolarhyde doesn't fully realize that he has begun to have feelings for Reba? Why is it that the service man at the station attempting to look up Reba's dress is what gives him an idea that he is beginning to care for her? What does this reveal about Dolarhyde?
Essay Topic 2
Dolarhyde says at one point in the story that he can sacrifice people to the Dragon and then go back to Reba and treat her well. Does Dolarhyde believe that he and the Dragon are still completely separate? Is what Dolarhyde feels for Reba love? Explain. If Dolarhyde and the Dragon are "becoming" or are the same entity why can Dolarhyde love Reba but the Dragon want her dead?
Essay Topic 3
Graham's marriage is slowly falling apart. What is shown between these two characters that gives a glimpse of hope that they can make the marriage work? What happens that foreshadows the marriage failing?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)