|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Graham been trying to connect between Mrs. Leeds and Mrs. Jacobi?
2. What does the St. Charles Sheriff's Department check to make sure of Dolarhyde's address?
3. What animal did Dolarhyde talk to the zoo official about?
4. What does the Dragon force Dolarhyde to mutilate himself with?
5. Who does Graham run into when he is on his way back to the house to talk to Crawford?
Essay Topic 1
Dolarhyde honestly appears to care for Reba. Could he have resisted his urges to kill and "become" had he found Reba earlier on? Explain. What is it about Reba that made her safe with Dolarhyde?
Essay Topic 2
Why did Dolarhyde want Reba to go and be able to touch the tiger at the zoo? Why did this create such strong feelings in Dolarhyde?
Essay Topic 3
When Graham is at Dolarhyde's work fingerprinting, Dolarhyde sees them and begins to panic. Dolarhyde calls Graham a monster. In what way could Graham be Dolarhyde's monster? Why is this word odd for Dolarhyde to use in this way? Why is it accurate?
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)