|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
3. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
4. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
5. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is determined in regards to the new leads left by the killer from Lounds' murder?
2. What is odd about Dolarhyde's speech when he talks to Eileen in Chapter 9?
3. What is the first thing that Graham does when he arrives in Atlanta in Chapter 2?
4. How are the teeth imprints found on the bodies described in Chapter 3?
5. After Lounds is taken captive by Dolarhyde what is Dolarhyde's response to Lounds' phrase "man to man"?
6. Describe the conversation Wendy and Graham have at Lounds' gravesite?
7. How does Dolarhyde change when he realizes that Reba is blind?
8. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
9. What does Lecter do after Graham leaves him in Chapter 8?
10. What does Graham not like about Crawford's plan involving Freddy Lounds in Chapter 17?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Graham's marriage is slowly falling apart. What is shown between these two characters that gives a glimpse of hope that they can make the marriage work? What happens that foreshadows the marriage failing?
Essay Topic 2
What does Graham mean when he says that "we make murder, and it matters only to us."? Is this correct? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Why did Dolarhyde want Reba to go and be able to touch the tiger at the zoo? Why did this create such strong feelings in Dolarhyde?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)