|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molly NOT say is waiting for Graham inside?
(a) The water bill
(b) The light bill
(c) Lengthy conversations with Will
(d) A broken kitchen sink
2. What is the Dragon unhappy about that Dolarhyde is spending all his time thinking about?
(b) Dr. Lecter
(c) Past victims rather than future
3. What happens while Dolarhyde is working out?
(a) He feels the Dragon's claws coming out
(b) He feels the Dragon's need to eat
(c) He hears the Dragon's voice for the first time
(d) He drops a weight on his foot
4. What does the Dragon tell Dolarhyde he must do if he wants help?
(a) Do the hokey-pokey
(b) Kill Reba
(c) Kill Graham
(d) Go back and kill the witnesses at the museum
5. What does Reba smell when they get to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Gun powder
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
2. What does Graham whistle at before he leaves?
3. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
4. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
5. What does the St. Charles Sheriff's Department check to make sure of Dolarhyde's address?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dolarhyde looking for and making note of when he goes to the Brooklyn Museum in Chapter 39?
2. What does Reba tell Police when they show up at the scene of the house fire?
3. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
4. What does Dolarhyde do when he sees Reba kiss Ralph Mandy?
5. What is Graham's response when the mockingbird whistles in Chapter 51?
6. After Graham is given the remains of the killer from the charred house site what does he wonder about?
7. While in the hospital what does Graham tell Reba?
8. What does Dolarhyde tell Reba about the Leeds family and the Jacobi family?
9. What happens when Dolarhyde appears at Graham's house?
10. Why does the fire inspector not expect to find remains of Dolarhyde?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)