|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dolarhyde doing when Reba wakes up?
(a) Puting lotion on her skin
(b) Talking to himself
(c) Wiping her face
(d) Kissing her forehead
2. Who does Graham hope will come to the house when they are well?
(b) Jacobi's oldest son
3. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
(a) Listen to the tapes of him killing the families
(b) Take her clothes off
(c) Lay down on the bed
(d) Put the key around his neck
4. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
(a) Dr. Phil
(c) Dr. Lecter
5. What makes Graham's face red and sore?
(b) Getting slapped by Reba
(c) The flames from Dolarhyde's house
(d) An allergic reaction
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
2. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
3. Why does Molly say she can't come home?
4. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
5. Who does Molly say is on the phone for Graham?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Molly tell Graham when they get home?
2. What is Dolarhyde looking for and making note of when he goes to the Brooklyn Museum in Chapter 39?
3. What happens when Dolarhyde appears at Graham's house?
4. What is the trouble with finding Dolarhyde's home?
5. What does Dolarhyde do when he sees Reba kiss Ralph Mandy?
6. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
7. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
8. What does Graham dream about in the end of Chapter 54 while in the hospital?
9. What is Graham still looking for in Dolarhyde's desk when Crawford appears and tells him that the flight that Dolarhyde has written on the calender is to the Leeds' home town?
10. What is Dolarhyde's reaction to the press conference on Lounds' murder in Chapter 33?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)