|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde go?
(a) Brooklyn Museum
(b) To see his grandmother's grave
(d) Chicago Zoo
2. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Smoke from the fire
(b) Mail box
(c) Baloons for a birthday party
(d) Sign for Dolarhyde Mowing Service
3. What does the St. Charles Sheriff's Department check to make sure of Dolarhyde's address?
(a) News paper route
(b) Water company routes
(c) Service map at power-company
4. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Tow truck
(b) Greyhound bus
(c) Corvette with young girls driving
(d) Pickup full of children
5. Who do the police hope will be able to help them narrow down the employees and find the killer?
(b) A security guard from the museum
(d) Miss Harper
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde show Rita he has?
2. What does Graham reassure Reba about?
3. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
4. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
5. What does Molly NOT say is waiting for Graham inside?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dolarhyde appears at Graham's house?
2. When Dolarhyde has a discussion with the Dragon in Chapter 37 what are the main differences in the two personalities?
3. What does Molly tell Graham when they get home?
4. What does Dolarhyde do when he sees Reba kiss Ralph Mandy?
5. How are things different after Graham returns home in Chapter 53?
6. What is Dolarhyde's reaction to the press conference on Lounds' murder in Chapter 33?
7. What is the trouble with finding Dolarhyde's home?
8. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
9. What is Dolarhyde looking for and making note of when he goes to the Brooklyn Museum in Chapter 39?
10. Why does Crawford worry about Graham and think about pulling him out of the empty court room in Chapter 32?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)