|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
(b) A cocoon
(c) Blue granules
(d) Cotton fibers
2. What human remains are recovered?
(a) Human tooth and femur
(c) Tibia and ulna
(d) Femur and rib bones
3. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
4. What does Graham think is the connection between the two murdered families?
(a) The Gateway company
(b) Birthday's at the same time
(c) Projectors from the same company
(d) They both called psychic hotlines
5. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Pickup full of children
(b) Corvette with young girls driving
(c) Tow truck
(d) Greyhound bus
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly NOT say is waiting for Graham inside?
2. What makes Graham's face red and sore?
3. What does the Coroner's card have written on it?
4. What does Dolarhyde show Rita he has?
5. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)