|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
(a) Goes out a window
(b) Goes out the back door
(c) Hides under the front desk
(d) Puts a lamp shade over his head
2. What does Molly hit Dolarhyde with as he hits Graham with the knife?
(b) Boat paddle
(c) Tree limb
(d) Fishing pole
3. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
(a) An abandoned parking lot
(c) Lounds' apartment
(d) The killer's home
4. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
(a) Dolarhyde twists the man's arm
(b) Dolarhyde plans to get even with the man
(c) Dolarhyde stabs the man in the neck with a steak knife
(d) Dolarhyde ignores it
5. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
(a) Put the key around his neck
(b) Lay down on the bed
(c) Listen to the tapes of him killing the families
(d) Take her clothes off
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reba smell when they get to Dolarhyde's house?
2. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
3. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
4. What happens to Dolarhyde?
5. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)