|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Graham been trying to connect between Mrs. Leeds and Mrs. Jacobi?
(a) Leeds' volunteer work and Jacobi's sickness
(b) Leeds' and Jacobi's soccer mom field trips
(c) Leeds' mental institution stay and Jacobi's kitchen cooking
(d) Leeds' surgery and Jacobi's volunteer work
2. Who does Graham falsely believe was the one calling when he is unable to reach the phone before it finishes ringing?
(a) Dr. Lecter
(d) The killer
3. What does Graham find missing from the Jacobis' belongings?
(a) DVD player
(b) Silence of the Lamb collecter's edition tape
(d) Knife set
4. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
(a) A had drawn copy of the dragon painting
(b) The Dentures that were used on the victims
(c) Denture adhesive
(d) Lounds Lips
5. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
(a) Goes out a window
(b) Hides under the front desk
(c) Goes out the back door
(d) Puts a lamp shade over his head
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly NOT say is waiting for Graham inside?
2. What weapons are found in the ashes of Dolarhyde's home?
3. What do Molly and Willie continually talk about after they are home?
4. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
5. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Graham's response when the mockingbird whistles in Chapter 51?
2. When Dolarhyde has a discussion with the Dragon in Chapter 37 what are the main differences in the two personalities?
3. What does Reba tell Police when they show up at the scene of the house fire?
4. Who does the Dragon demand to have in Chapter 37?
5. What is Dolarhyde's reaction to the press conference on Lounds' murder in Chapter 33?
6. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
7. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
8. What does Graham find when the DC-3 plane lands in Chapter 52?
9. What does Dolarhyde tell Reba about the Leeds family and the Jacobi family?
10. What is the trouble with finding Dolarhyde's home?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)