|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Crawford from telling Dolarhyde's story to Graham all in one sitting?
(a) Graham can't keep awake
(b) Crawford doesn't want to talk in front of Molly
(c) Crawford can only be in the room five minutes at a time
(d) Crawford keeps getting phone calls
2. What animal did Dolarhyde talk to the zoo official about?
3. What does Dolarhyde do to Reba's ex-boyfriend?
(a) Breaks his arm
(b) Stabs him
(c) Bites his lips off
(d) Shoots him three times
4. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Pickup full of children
(b) Corvette with young girls driving
(c) Greyhound bus
(d) Tow truck
5. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) A message from Molly
(b) A letter from the killer
(c) Latest autopsy report
(d) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reba say most people think about Dolarhyde?
2. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
3. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
4. Where does Molly try to hide Willie?
5. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dolarhyde's reaction to the painting of George Washington in the Brooklyn Museum.
2. What does Graham find when the DC-3 plane lands in Chapter 52?
3. Describe Reba's trip to see the Tiger and the reaction of the people involved.
4. What strikes Graham as odd about the killer showing up at the Brooklyn Museum?
5. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
6. What does Dolarhyde tell Reba about the Leeds family and the Jacobi family?
7. What takes place in the phone call between Graham and Molly and Willy in Chapter 40?
8. How are things different after Graham returns home in Chapter 53?
9. What is Dolarhyde looking for and making note of when he goes to the Brooklyn Museum in Chapter 39?
10. Why does Crawford worry about Graham and think about pulling him out of the empty court room in Chapter 32?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)