|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dolarhyde explain that it would be better for Reba to let him give her a ride home rather than wait on the bus?
(a) Their are weirdos on the bus
(b) The bus will take to long to get to her house
(c) It is raining
(d) The bus is too expensive
2. Who is Reba having dinner with explaining that she doesn't want to see him anymore?
(d) Ralph Mandy
3. What do the police find when they reach Dolarhyde's home?
(a) The neighbor's standing in the yard
(b) Reba outside
(c) A lawn full of dead animals
(d) A pink poney statue
4. Who does Graham hope will come to the house when they are well?
(b) Jacobi's oldest son
5. What does Graham find missing from the Jacobis' belongings?
(a) Knife set
(c) DVD player
(d) Silence of the Lamb collecter's edition tape
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
2. What does Graham whistle at before he leaves?
3. What does the Coroner's card have written on it?
4. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
5. What were the police hoping to use to identify the killer but proves to be a dead end?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)