|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dolarhyde explain that it would be better for Reba to let him give her a ride home rather than wait on the bus?
(a) The bus will take to long to get to her house
(b) Their are weirdos on the bus
(c) It is raining
(d) The bus is too expensive
2. What does the Coroner's card have written on it?
(a) Top County Coroner
(b) Vote for Robert L. Dulaney
(c) Marry 'em then Bury 'em
(d) Coroner since '88
3. What does Dolarhyde give Reba to test her loyalty, a test which she fails?
(a) A skate board
(b) A phone
(c) A knife
(d) A key
4. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
(a) Lay down on the bed
(b) Put the key around his neck
(c) Listen to the tapes of him killing the families
(d) Take her clothes off
5. Who does Graham falsely believe was the one calling when he is unable to reach the phone before it finishes ringing?
(a) The killer
(b) Dr. Lecter
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
2. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
3. What is Aunt Lula?
4. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
5. Why does Molly say she can't come home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
2. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
3. What does Reba tell Police when they show up at the scene of the house fire?
4. What is Graham still looking for in Dolarhyde's desk when Crawford appears and tells him that the flight that Dolarhyde has written on the calender is to the Leeds' home town?
5. Why are the police anxious to have a profile of the killer in Chapter 34?
6. What does Graham dream about in the end of Chapter 54 while in the hospital?
7. What is the trouble with finding Dolarhyde's home?
8. Why does Reba refuse Dolarhyde's offer for a ride home?
9. What is Dolarhyde looking for and making note of when he goes to the Brooklyn Museum in Chapter 39?
10. What strikes Graham as odd about the killer showing up at the Brooklyn Museum?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)