|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
(c) I.D.s with different names
(d) A gun
2. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
(a) That they have found a mass grave site
(b) That they have found something of interest
(c) That Lecter has escaped
(d) That Graham is being fired
3. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
(a) Put the key around his neck
(b) Take her clothes off
(c) Lay down on the bed
(d) Listen to the tapes of him killing the families
4. What was Aybnesworth pouring the ashes into when Graham and Crawford arrived at Dolarhyde's house site?
(a) Plastic tubs
(b) Metal troughs
(c) Paint cans
(d) Mason jars
5. Who is in the portrait that Dolarhyde believes for a moment to be his grandmother?
(a) George Washington
(b) Abraham Lincoln
(c) Thomas Jefferson
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
2. Who does Molly say is on the phone for Graham?
3. What corpse had Reba been feeling when she thought it was Dolarhyde's?
4. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
5. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Dolarhyde has a discussion with the Dragon in Chapter 37 what are the main differences in the two personalities?
2. What does Dolarhyde tell Reba about the Leeds family and the Jacobi family?
3. What is Graham's response when the mockingbird whistles in Chapter 51?
4. What is Graham still looking for in Dolarhyde's desk when Crawford appears and tells him that the flight that Dolarhyde has written on the calender is to the Leeds' home town?
5. Why does Crawford worry about Graham and think about pulling him out of the empty court room in Chapter 32?
6. Who does the Dragon demand to have in Chapter 37?
7. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
8. What does Molly tell Graham when they get home?
9. When Dolarhyde takes Reba to his home what is the film that they watch before they make love?
10. What does Dolarhyde do when he sees Reba kiss Ralph Mandy?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)