|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the police hoping to use to identify the killer but proves to be a dead end?
(a) His dashing profile
(b) His genetic profile
(c) His teeth
(d) His finger prints
2. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
(a) Burned them
(b) Pawned them
(c) Hid them
(d) Put them in a yard sale
3. What makes Graham's face red and sore?
(b) Getting slapped by Reba
(c) The flames from Dolarhyde's house
(d) An allergic reaction
4. What does Graham give Willy to to carry when Graham gets off the plane?
(d) Suit bag
5. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Corvette with young girls driving
(b) Tow truck
(c) Pickup full of children
(d) Greyhound bus
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Reba having dinner with explaining that she doesn't want to see him anymore?
2. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
3. What is the Dragon unhappy about that Dolarhyde is spending all his time thinking about?
4. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
5. What does Reba do when she realizes the room is on fire?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Dolarhyde takes Reba to his home what is the film that they watch before they make love?
2. What does Dolarhyde tell Reba about the Leeds family and the Jacobi family?
3. What does the letter from Dr. Lecter say that Graham receives while in the hospital?
4. What happens when Dolarhyde appears at Graham's house?
5. What does Graham find when the DC-3 plane lands in Chapter 52?
6. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
7. What is Dolarhyde looking for and making note of when he goes to the Brooklyn Museum in Chapter 39?
8. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
9. What is the trouble with finding Dolarhyde's home?
10. After Graham is given the remains of the killer from the charred house site what does he wonder about?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)