|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Molly try to hide Willie?
(d) Under the bed
2. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
(b) Dolarhyde's doctor
(c) Dolarhyde's work
(d) Dolarhyde's dead grandmother
3. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
(a) Molly puts it away
(b) Crawford destroys it
(c) Molly burns it
(d) It gets lost
4. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
(a) Denture adhesive
(b) Lounds Lips
(c) The Dentures that were used on the victims
(d) A had drawn copy of the dragon painting
5. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) A letter from the killer
(b) Latest autopsy report
(c) A message from Molly
(d) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde attempt to do first when he returns to St. Louis?
2. What does the St. Charles Sheriff's Department check to make sure of Dolarhyde's address?
3. When Graham listens to the tape of Lounds made by the killer what does Lounds say about "the dragon"?
4. What does Graham find missing from the Jacobis' belongings?
5. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dolarhyde's reaction to the painting of George Washington in the Brooklyn Museum.
2. Who does the Dragon demand to have in Chapter 37?
3. Why does the fire inspector not expect to find remains of Dolarhyde?
4. What is Reba's reaction when Dolarhyde tells her that he would rather her die with him than to be left to the Dragon?
5. After Graham is given the remains of the killer from the charred house site what does he wonder about?
6. What does Dolarhyde do when he sees Reba kiss Ralph Mandy?
7. What is Graham's response when the mockingbird whistles in Chapter 51?
8. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
9. What is Dolarhyde looking for and making note of when he goes to the Brooklyn Museum in Chapter 39?
10. What does Graham find when the DC-3 plane lands in Chapter 52?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)