|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Aybnesworth pouring the ashes into when Graham and Crawford arrived at Dolarhyde's house site?
(a) Mason jars
(b) Metal troughs
(c) Paint cans
(d) Plastic tubs
2. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
(a) Scare her away
(b) Shoot himself
(c) Cut the dragon out of himself
(d) Hang himself
3. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Mail box
(b) Sign for Dolarhyde Mowing Service
(c) Baloons for a birthday party
(d) Smoke from the fire
4. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
(a) Cotton fibers
(c) A cocoon
(d) Blue granules
5. What is suggested happened to cause the explosion after the house caught on fire?
(a) Dynamite caught on fire
(c) The house was rigged with C-4
(d) The house had a gas line
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
2. Who is Reba having dinner with explaining that she doesn't want to see him anymore?
3. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
4. What happens that distracts Miss Harper allowing Dolarhyde to hit her in the head with a gun?
5. What happens to Dolarhyde?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Reba's trip to see the Tiger and the reaction of the people involved.
2. What does the letter from Dr. Lecter say that Graham receives while in the hospital?
3. What does Dolarhyde tell Reba about the Leeds family and the Jacobi family?
4. Why does the fire inspector not expect to find remains of Dolarhyde?
5. What happens when Dolarhyde appears at Graham's house?
6. Describe Dolarhyde's reaction to the painting of George Washington in the Brooklyn Museum.
7. What does Dolarhyde do when he sees Reba kiss Ralph Mandy?
8. How are things different after Graham returns home in Chapter 53?
9. When Dolarhyde has a discussion with the Dragon in Chapter 37 what are the main differences in the two personalities?
10. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)