|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Graham receive a letter from while going over the tape of Lounds and the killer?
(b) America's Next Top Model
(c) Dr. Lecter
2. What does Molly hit Dolarhyde with as he hits Graham with the knife?
(a) Fishing pole
(b) Boat paddle
(d) Tree limb
3. What does Graham debate using to keep Molly around longer?
(a) The promise that he will change
(b) The promise of money
(c) His injuries
(d) The offer of marriage counseling
4. What does Dolarhyde do with the painting?
(a) Eats it
(b) Burns it
(c) Paints over it
(d) Puts it into the guitar case
5. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
(a) Denture adhesive
(b) A had drawn copy of the dragon painting
(c) Lounds Lips
(d) The Dentures that were used on the victims
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Aybnesworth pouring the ashes into when Graham and Crawford arrived at Dolarhyde's house site?
2. What makes Graham's face red and sore?
3. Why does Molly say she can't come home?
4. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
5. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
Short Essay Questions
1. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
2. What is Graham's response when the mockingbird whistles in Chapter 51?
3. When Dolarhyde takes Reba to his home what is the film that they watch before they make love?
4. What is Dolarhyde's reaction to the press conference on Lounds' murder in Chapter 33?
5. What does Reba tell Police when they show up at the scene of the house fire?
6. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
7. What is the trouble with finding Dolarhyde's home?
8. How are things different after Graham returns home in Chapter 53?
9. Why are the police anxious to have a profile of the killer in Chapter 34?
10. Describe Reba's trip to see the Tiger and the reaction of the people involved.
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)