|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
(a) Hid them
(b) Pawned them
(c) Put them in a yard sale
(d) Burned them
2. What human remains are recovered?
(b) Tibia and ulna
(c) Human tooth and femur
(d) Femur and rib bones
3. What do Molly and Willie continually talk about after they are home?
(a) Willie's good friends
(b) Molly's ex-in-laws
(c) Their delight in being home
(d) How much they missed Graham
4. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
(a) Crawford destroys it
(b) Molly burns it
(c) It gets lost
(d) Molly puts it away
5. What does Graham give Willy to to carry when Graham gets off the plane?
(a) Suit bag
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
2. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
3. What does Graham whistle at before he leaves?
4. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
5. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)