|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
(a) That they have found something of interest
(b) That Lecter has escaped
(c) That Graham is being fired
(d) That they have found a mass grave site
2. What do the police find when they reach Dolarhyde's home?
(a) A lawn full of dead animals
(b) A pink poney statue
(c) The neighbor's standing in the yard
(d) Reba outside
3. What were the police hoping to use to identify the killer but proves to be a dead end?
(a) His genetic profile
(b) His finger prints
(c) His dashing profile
(d) His teeth
4. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
(a) Shoot himself
(b) Cut the dragon out of himself
(c) Hang himself
(d) Scare her away
5. What is suggested happened to cause the explosion after the house caught on fire?
(a) The house was rigged with C-4
(c) The house had a gas line
(d) Dynamite caught on fire
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapons are found in the ashes of Dolarhyde's home?
2. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
3. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
4. What does the Coroner's card have written on it?
5. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does the Dragon demand to have in Chapter 37?
2. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
3. What is Graham still looking for in Dolarhyde's desk when Crawford appears and tells him that the flight that Dolarhyde has written on the calender is to the Leeds' home town?
4. What is Dolarhyde's reaction to the press conference on Lounds' murder in Chapter 33?
5. What does Dolarhyde tell Reba about the Leeds family and the Jacobi family?
6. When Dolarhyde has a discussion with the Dragon in Chapter 37 what are the main differences in the two personalities?
7. Why are the police anxious to have a profile of the killer in Chapter 34?
8. What does Graham dream about in the end of Chapter 54 while in the hospital?
9. What happens when Dolarhyde appears at Graham's house?
10. Why does the fire inspector not expect to find remains of Dolarhyde?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)