|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
2. What does Dolarhyde show Rita he has?
(a) A scarred face
(b) A gun
(c) A knife
(d) The dragon living inside him
3. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
(a) Molly puts it away
(b) It gets lost
(c) Molly burns it
(d) Crawford destroys it
4. What corpse had Reba been feeling when she thought it was Dolarhyde's?
(a) Ralph Mandy
(b) Dr. Bloom
(c) Jacobi's oldest son
(d) Gas station attendant
5. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
(a) Presidential inauguration
(b) Tide change
(c) Till the killer finishes his next piece of art
(d) The full moon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
2. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
3. What does Graham give Willy to to carry when Graham gets off the plane?
4. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
5. Why does Molly say she can't come home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dolarhyde looking for and making note of when he goes to the Brooklyn Museum in Chapter 39?
2. Describe Dolarhyde's reaction to the painting of George Washington in the Brooklyn Museum.
3. What happens when Dolarhyde appears at Graham's house?
4. How are things different after Graham returns home in Chapter 53?
5. What is Graham still looking for in Dolarhyde's desk when Crawford appears and tells him that the flight that Dolarhyde has written on the calender is to the Leeds' home town?
6. What takes place in the phone call between Graham and Molly and Willy in Chapter 40?
7. Who does the Dragon demand to have in Chapter 37?
8. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
9. What is Reba's reaction when Dolarhyde tells her that he would rather her die with him than to be left to the Dragon?
10. After Graham is given the remains of the killer from the charred house site what does he wonder about?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)