|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
(c) I.D.s with different names
(d) A gun
2. What does Reba say most people think about Dolarhyde?
(a) He's a freak
(b) That he is shy and good-looking
(c) He has a nervous tick
(d) He is odd but polite
3. Where does Dolarhyde go?
(b) Brooklyn Museum
(c) To see his grandmother's grave
(d) Chicago Zoo
4. Who does Molly say is on the phone for Graham?
(b) Dr. Bloom
(c) The Jacobi's lawyer
5. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Greyhound bus
(b) Pickup full of children
(c) Corvette with young girls driving
(d) Tow truck
Short Answer Questions
1. What corpse had Reba been feeling when she thought it was Dolarhyde's?
2. What does Dolarhyde do with the painting?
3. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
4. What does Molly NOT say is waiting for Graham inside?
5. What does Graham debate using to keep Molly around longer?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)