|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police find when they reach Dolarhyde's home?
(a) Reba outside
(b) A lawn full of dead animals
(c) A pink poney statue
(d) The neighbor's standing in the yard
2. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
(a) Dolarhyde's work
(b) Dolarhyde's dead grandmother
(d) Dolarhyde's doctor
3. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
(a) Home movies
(d) Kitchen Aid mixer
4. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
(a) Molly hasn't come back
(b) Willy and Molly
(d) A limo waiting for him
5. Where does Molly try to hide Willie?
(b) Under the bed
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Graham run into when he is on his way back to the house to talk to Crawford?
2. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
3. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
4. Why does Molly say she can't come home?
5. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the police anxious to have a profile of the killer in Chapter 34?
2. What is Reba's reaction when Dolarhyde tells her that he would rather her die with him than to be left to the Dragon?
3. What does the letter from Dr. Lecter say that Graham receives while in the hospital?
4. While in the hospital what does Graham tell Reba?
5. After Graham is given the remains of the killer from the charred house site what does he wonder about?
6. What is Dolarhyde's reaction to the press conference on Lounds' murder in Chapter 33?
7. What strikes Graham as odd about the killer showing up at the Brooklyn Museum?
8. Why does the fire inspector not expect to find remains of Dolarhyde?
9. Why does Crawford worry about Graham and think about pulling him out of the empty court room in Chapter 32?
10. What does Dolarhyde do when he sees Reba kiss Ralph Mandy?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)