|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
(a) That they have found a mass grave site
(b) That Lecter has escaped
(c) That they have found something of interest
(d) That Graham is being fired
2. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
(a) A cocoon
(b) Blue granules
(d) Cotton fibers
3. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
(a) Listen to the tapes of him killing the families
(b) Put the key around his neck
(c) Lay down on the bed
(d) Take her clothes off
4. What happens while Dolarhyde is working out?
(a) He hears the Dragon's voice for the first time
(b) He drops a weight on his foot
(c) He feels the Dragon's claws coming out
(d) He feels the Dragon's need to eat
5. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
(a) Finger prints
(b) The films
(c) Lounds before he died
(d) The tape where he killed Lounds
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Dragon tell Dolarhyde he must do if he wants help?
2. What does Graham whistle at before he leaves?
3. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
4. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
5. Who does Molly say is on the phone for Graham?
Short Essay Questions
1. While in the hospital what does Graham tell Reba?
2. Why does the fire inspector not expect to find remains of Dolarhyde?
3. What happens when Dolarhyde appears at Graham's house?
4. What does Dolarhyde tell Reba about the Leeds family and the Jacobi family?
5. Describe Dolarhyde's reaction to the painting of George Washington in the Brooklyn Museum.
6. What does Graham dream about in the end of Chapter 54 while in the hospital?
7. What takes place in the phone call between Graham and Molly and Willy in Chapter 40?
8. After Graham is given the remains of the killer from the charred house site what does he wonder about?
9. When Dolarhyde has a discussion with the Dragon in Chapter 37 what are the main differences in the two personalities?
10. Why does Reba refuse Dolarhyde's offer for a ride home?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)