|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dolarhyde made an appointment for?
(a) To sculpt in the musem's art room
(b) To take a personalized tour
(c) To view the dragon painting
(d) To talk to the museum curator
2. What corpse had Reba been feeling when she thought it was Dolarhyde's?
(a) Gas station attendant
(b) Dr. Bloom
(c) Ralph Mandy
(d) Jacobi's oldest son
3. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
(a) A glass of water
(b) Policewoman's hand
(c) Sleeping pills
(d) The television remote
4. Who does Graham run into when he is on his way back to the house to talk to Crawford?
(b) Dr. Bloom
5. What does Graham debate using to keep Molly around longer?
(a) The promise of money
(b) The promise that he will change
(c) The offer of marriage counseling
(d) His injuries
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham give Willy to to carry when Graham gets off the plane?
2. What does Graham realize about Dolarhyde's actions?
3. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
4. What happens while Dolarhyde is working out?
5. What does Dolarhyde attempt to do first when he returns to St. Louis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place in the phone call between Graham and Molly and Willy in Chapter 40?
2. What is Graham still looking for in Dolarhyde's desk when Crawford appears and tells him that the flight that Dolarhyde has written on the calender is to the Leeds' home town?
3. What is Reba's reaction when Dolarhyde tells her that he would rather her die with him than to be left to the Dragon?
4. When Dolarhyde takes Reba to his home what is the film that they watch before they make love?
5. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
6. What does Dolarhyde do when he sees Reba kiss Ralph Mandy?
7. Why does Crawford worry about Graham and think about pulling him out of the empty court room in Chapter 32?
8. Who does the Dragon demand to have in Chapter 37?
9. Describe Dolarhyde's reaction to the painting of George Washington in the Brooklyn Museum.
10. What does Graham dream about in the end of Chapter 54 while in the hospital?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)