|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
(a) That Lecter has escaped
(b) That they have found something of interest
(c) That Graham is being fired
(d) That they have found a mass grave site
2. What prevents Crawford from telling Dolarhyde's story to Graham all in one sitting?
(a) Crawford keeps getting phone calls
(b) Crawford can only be in the room five minutes at a time
(c) Crawford doesn't want to talk in front of Molly
(d) Graham can't keep awake
3. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
(a) I.D.s with different names
(b) A gun
4. What makes Graham's face red and sore?
(a) Getting slapped by Reba
(c) An allergic reaction
(d) The flames from Dolarhyde's house
5. What does Reba do when she realizes the room is on fire?
(a) Wraps herself in wet blankets
(b) Feels around for an extinguisher
(c) Tries to make her way to a sink
(d) Gets the key from Dolarhyde's body
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
2. What does Graham find missing from the Jacobis' belongings?
3. What does Reba say most people think about Dolarhyde?
4. What confuses Graham about Dolarhyde taking the painting of the dragon?
5. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place in the phone call between Graham and Molly and Willy in Chapter 40?
2. What does Molly tell Graham when they get home?
3. What is Dolarhyde looking for and making note of when he goes to the Brooklyn Museum in Chapter 39?
4. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
5. What happens when Dolarhyde appears at Graham's house?
6. What does Dolarhyde do when he sees Reba kiss Ralph Mandy?
7. While in the hospital what does Graham tell Reba?
8. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
9. Describe Dolarhyde's reaction to the painting of George Washington in the Brooklyn Museum.
10. What is the trouble with finding Dolarhyde's home?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)