|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freddie Lounds want more than anything?
(a) A girlfriend
2. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
(a) Slaps Marian
(b) Spreads ugly rumors about Marian's husband
(c) Introduces Francis to everyone that will listen
(d) Steals from them
3. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
(a) Like a Boston lady
(c) Like a queen
(d) Like a Southern belle
4. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's hurt dog
(b) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(c) Graham's injured leg
(d) Graham's colostomy bag
5. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) The baby was stolen
(b) She was never pregnant
(c) The baby was mentally ill
(d) The baby died
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
2. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
4. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
5. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lounds say in the recording before he dies at the hospital?
2. Why does Graham go back to the Leeds' house again in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 6 how does Graham describe his encounter with Dr. Lecter?
4. Describe the ledger that Dolarhyde uses to put his newspaper clippings in in Chapter 11.
5. What is Dr. Lecter's response when Dr. Chilton arrives and takes away Lecter's books as punishment for helping the killer?
6. What are some of the similarities that Graham lists between the Leeds family and the Jacobi family in Chapter 10?
7. What is the first thing that Graham does when he arrives in Atlanta in Chapter 2?
8. In Chapter 18 what information does Bloom give Crawford, Graham, and the others, in reference to the killer, to use in the made-up story that Lounds was going to produce?
9. What happens that places Francis Dolarhyde in the army?
10. In Chapter 12 what is discovered about the marking that was left in the tree by the killer?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)