Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(c) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(d) Your Mentor
2. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(b) Beats him up
(c) Threatens to kill him
(d) Gives him a wedgie
3. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(b) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(c) Graham has a magic wand
(d) Graham knows who the killer is
4. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(b) The connection Graham has to the killer
(c) The media that follows Graham
(d) The bodies of the victims
5. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer has homosexual tendencies
(b) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(c) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(d) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
Short Answer Questions
1. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
2. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
3. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
4. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
5. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is odd about Dolarhyde's speech when he talks to Eileen in Chapter 9?
2. After Lounds is taken captive by Dolarhyde what is Dolarhyde's response to Lounds' phrase "man to man"?
3. In Chapter 18 what information does Bloom give Crawford, Graham, and the others, in reference to the killer, to use in the made-up story that Lounds was going to produce?
4. How are things different after Graham returns home in Chapter 53?
5. What does the range master note about the couple, Graham and Molly, at the shooting range at the end of Chapter 15?
6. What is the first thing that Graham does when he arrives in Atlanta in Chapter 2?
7. How are the teeth imprints found on the bodies described in Chapter 3?
8. What does Graham not like about Crawford's plan involving Freddy Lounds in Chapter 17?
9. What does the Dragon offer Dolarhyde in Chapter 44?
10. What is determined in regards to the new leads left by the killer from Lounds' murder?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)