|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
(a) Copy of the Tattler
(b) Her cell phone
(c) A dollar
(d) Hand lotion
2. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Pictures of his grandmother
(b) Snippets of his own writings
(c) Articles related to his becoming activities
(d) Pieces of scalp
3. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
(a) The Pilgrim
(b) The Nutso Wackjob
(c) The Tooth Fairy
(d) The Avid Fan
4. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He hugs her
(b) He ignores her
(c) He slaps her
(d) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
5. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
(a) Not doing his job
(b) Making the police look incompetent
(c) Letting the killer slip through his fingers
(d) Setting Lounds up to die
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
2. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
3. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
4. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
5. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
2. What does Lecter do after Graham leaves him in Chapter 8?
3. What is determined in regards to the new leads left by the killer from Lounds' murder?
4. What does Lounds say in the recording before he dies at the hospital?
5. What are some of the reasons that Graham initially doesn't want to go help Crawford with the murder investigation?
6. In Chapter 12 what is discovered about the marking that was left in the tree by the killer?
7. Describe the response that Dolarhyde's stepbrothers and sisters have when he arrives.
8. How is Dolarhyde's confrontation with the newspaper stand vendor different than what Dolarhyde would have done in the past?
9. What is the first thing that Graham does when he arrives in Atlanta in Chapter 2?
10. What does Graham not like about Crawford's plan involving Freddy Lounds in Chapter 17?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)