|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) A piece of broken mirror
(b) One of the children's eyes
(c) The mother's forehead
(d) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
2. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He hugs her
(b) He ignores her
(c) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
(d) He slaps her
3. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Make out a new will
(b) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
(c) Practice at the shooting range
(d) Warn his wife
4. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer felt inferior to women
(b) The killer wanted to be a woman
(c) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
(d) The killer was a sicko
5. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A medical drawing
(b) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(c) A piece of the victim's clothing
(d) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
2. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
3. What does Wendy say to Graham at the funeral?
4. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
5. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter's response when Dr. Chilton arrives and takes away Lecter's books as punishment for helping the killer?
2. In Chapter 12 what is discovered about the marking that was left in the tree by the killer?
3. What is the first thing that Graham does when he arrives in Atlanta in Chapter 2?
4. What does Graham not like about Crawford's plan involving Freddy Lounds in Chapter 17?
5. What is the thermos used for that Dolarhyde puts in Lounds' lap?
6. Describe the conversation Wendy and Graham have at Lounds' gravesite?
7. What are some of the reasons that Graham initially doesn't want to go help Crawford with the murder investigation?
8. What does Lecter do after Graham leaves him in Chapter 8?
9. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
10. What is Marian Dolarhyde's response when she sees her son after he is born?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)