|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Cleaning man
(b) Lecter's mother
(c) A nurse
2. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
(a) A priest
(d) The "Tooth Fairy"
3. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) The mother's forehead
(b) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(c) One of the children's eyes
(d) A piece of broken mirror
4. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(b) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(c) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(d) Christmas cards
5. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The mental danger
(b) Lecter stinks
(c) The phsyical danger
(d) The past trauma
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
2. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
3. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
5. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dr. Lecter's response to Dolarhyde that the police find in Chapter 14 and why they decide to run it rather than stop it.
2. What takes place in the phone call between Graham and Molly and Willy in Chapter 40?
3. How are things different after Graham returns home in Chapter 53?
4. What does Lounds say in the recording before he dies at the hospital?
5. In Chapter 6 how does Graham describe his encounter with Dr. Lecter?
6. Why does the fire inspector not expect to find remains of Dolarhyde?
7. What does Graham dream about in the end of Chapter 54 while in the hospital?
8. Describe the ledger that Dolarhyde uses to put his newspaper clippings in in Chapter 11.
9. When Dolarhyde takes Reba to his home what is the film that they watch before they make love?
10. While in the hospital what does Graham tell Reba?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)