|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family have a party
(b) The family making a home movie
(c) Them bury their cat
(d) The family getting ready for school and work
2. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(b) A bundt cake
(c) A vague discription of the possible killer
(d) The Leeds' dog
3. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Company letter head
(b) Stationary from the victim's house
(c) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(d) Bloody paper
4. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A gas leak
(b) A water leak
(c) A day of mourning for the president
(d) A mouse problem
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) The mirrors
(c) His foundation
(d) The woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the thermos actually contain?
2. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
3. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
4. What do the majority of the people at Lounds' funeral believe about Graham?
5. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation Wendy and Graham have at Lounds' gravesite?
2. In Chapter 18 what information does Bloom give Crawford, Graham, and the others, in reference to the killer, to use in the made-up story that Lounds was going to produce?
3. In Chapter 6 how does Graham describe his encounter with Dr. Lecter?
4. How are the teeth imprints found on the bodies described in Chapter 3?
5. What is determined in regards to the new leads left by the killer from Lounds' murder?
6. Why does Graham go back to the Leeds' house again in Chapter 5?
7. What does Marian's mother do with Francis Dolarhyde to exact revenge upon her daughter?
8. How does Dolarhyde change when he realizes that Reba is blind?
9. What does Graham not like about Crawford's plan involving Freddy Lounds in Chapter 17?
10. What does Dr. Bloom say in Chapter 3 is the reason that the killer breaks the mirrors?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)