|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Change her appearance
(b) Hotwire a car
(c) Shoot a gun
(d) Set the house alarm on high
2. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(b) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(d) Your Mentor
3. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) The baby died
(b) The baby was stolen
(c) She was never pregnant
(d) The baby was mentally ill
4. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Avid Fan
(b) Your Faithful Student
(c) Warped and Deranged
(d) Follower of Your Teachings
5. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Lecter's mother
(b) A nurse
(c) Cleaning man
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
2. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
3. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
4. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
5. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter's response when Dr. Chilton arrives and takes away Lecter's books as punishment for helping the killer?
2. What does Lounds say in the recording before he dies at the hospital?
3. What does Graham not like about Crawford's plan involving Freddy Lounds in Chapter 17?
4. Describe the ledger that Dolarhyde uses to put his newspaper clippings in in Chapter 11.
5. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
6. What does the range master note about the couple, Graham and Molly, at the shooting range at the end of Chapter 15?
7. What arrangement does Graham make with Lecter when he goes to visit Lecter in Chapter 7?
8. What does Lecter do after Graham leaves him in Chapter 8?
9. What is the thermos used for that Dolarhyde puts in Lounds' lap?
10. What happens that places Francis Dolarhyde in the army?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)