|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
(b) Like a Southern belle
(c) Like a Boston lady
(d) Like a queen
2. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A note on the back of the photos
(b) Graham's wife and son
(c) Graham's dog
(d) A woman walking by
3. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Avid Fan
(b) Warped and Deranged
(c) Your Faithful Student
(d) Follower of Your Teachings
4. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A piece of the victim's clothing
(b) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
(c) A medical drawing
(d) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
5. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
(a) Graham's car license plate
(b) Graham's street address
(c) Graham's work office
(d) The name of his complex building
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the thermos actually contain?
2. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
3. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
4. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
5. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marian's mother do with Francis Dolarhyde to exact revenge upon her daughter?
2. Describe the conversation Wendy and Graham have at Lounds' gravesite?
3. What does Lounds say in the recording before he dies at the hospital?
4. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
5. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
6. Describe the response that Dolarhyde's stepbrothers and sisters have when he arrives.
7. What is odd about Dolarhyde's speech when he talks to Eileen in Chapter 9?
8. What happens that places Francis Dolarhyde in the army?
9. What is determined in regards to the new leads left by the killer from Lounds' murder?
10. Describe Dr. Lecter's response to Dolarhyde that the police find in Chapter 14 and why they decide to run it rather than stop it.
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)