|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
(a) Dolarhyde's home
(b) The home of the first victims
(c) The Tattler building
(d) Graham's home
2. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) AMA filmstrip library access
(b) A pencil and paper
(c) Internet access
(d) Outside exercise
3. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a magic wand
(b) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(c) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(d) Graham knows who the killer is
4. What did the killer break throughout the house?
5. What does Wendy say to Graham at the funeral?
(a) That he is responsible for killing Lound
(b) That he is a good man
(c) That she loves him
(d) Thanks him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor refuse to let Marian Dolarhyde Trevane see her baby?
2. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
3. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
4. What is done to punish Lecter for helping the "Tooth Fairy"?
5. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the ledger that Dolarhyde uses to put his newspaper clippings in in Chapter 11.
2. In Chapter 18 what information does Bloom give Crawford, Graham, and the others, in reference to the killer, to use in the made-up story that Lounds was going to produce?
3. After Lounds is taken captive by Dolarhyde what is Dolarhyde's response to Lounds' phrase "man to man"?
4. What does Marian's mother do with Francis Dolarhyde to exact revenge upon her daughter?
5. What is the thermos used for that Dolarhyde puts in Lounds' lap?
6. What is Marian Dolarhyde's response when she sees her son after he is born?
7. How is Dolarhyde's confrontation with the newspaper stand vendor different than what Dolarhyde would have done in the past?
8. How are the teeth imprints found on the bodies described in Chapter 3?
9. What does the range master note about the couple, Graham and Molly, at the shooting range at the end of Chapter 15?
10. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)