|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) A piece of broken mirror
(b) The mother's forehead
(c) One of the children's eyes
(d) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
2. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
(a) Doctor notes
(b) The Tattler
(c) Police scanners
(d) People Magazine
3. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Pieces of scalp
(b) Articles related to his becoming activities
(c) Pictures of his grandmother
(d) Snippets of his own writings
4. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Lecter's taste in patients
(c) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
5. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
(a) Like a Southern belle
(c) Like a Boston lady
(d) Like a queen
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
2. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
3. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
4. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
5. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Dolarhyde's confrontation with the newspaper stand vendor different than what Dolarhyde would have done in the past?
2. What does Graham find when the DC-3 plane lands in Chapter 52?
3. Who does the Dragon demand to have in Chapter 37?
4. How are things different after Graham returns home in Chapter 53?
5. What does Dr. Bloom say in Chapter 3 is the reason that the killer breaks the mirrors?
6. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
7. Describe Dr. Lecter's response to Dolarhyde that the police find in Chapter 14 and why they decide to run it rather than stop it.
8. Describe Reba's trip to see the Tiger and the reaction of the people involved.
9. What happens when Dolarhyde appears at Graham's house?
10. What arrangement does Graham make with Lecter when he goes to visit Lecter in Chapter 7?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)