|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
(a) A co-worker
(b) Lambert St. Louis International Airport
(c) Out of the trash
2. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
(a) The killer
(b) Lounds' girlfriend
(c) Lounds' informant
(d) The president
3. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a magic wand
(b) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(c) Graham knows who the killer is
(d) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
4. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
(b) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
(c) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
(d) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
5. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Graham's hurt dog
(c) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(d) Graham's injured leg
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
2. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
3. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
4. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
5. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Marian Dolarhyde's response when she sees her son after he is born?
2. In Chapter 6 how does Graham describe his encounter with Dr. Lecter?
3. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
4. After Lounds is taken captive by Dolarhyde what is Dolarhyde's response to Lounds' phrase "man to man"?
5. Describe the response that Dolarhyde's stepbrothers and sisters have when he arrives.
6. What does Lounds say in the recording before he dies at the hospital?
7. In Chapter 18 what information does Bloom give Crawford, Graham, and the others, in reference to the killer, to use in the made-up story that Lounds was going to produce?
8. What arrangement does Graham make with Lecter when he goes to visit Lecter in Chapter 7?
9. What does the range master note about the couple, Graham and Molly, at the shooting range at the end of Chapter 15?
10. What is the first thing that Graham does when he arrives in Atlanta in Chapter 2?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)