|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Beats him up
(b) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(c) Threatens to kill him
(d) Gives him a wedgie
2. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) Internet access
(b) AMA filmstrip library access
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) Outside exercise
3. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Get the sewing scissors
(b) Spank him
(c) Send him away
(d) Kill him
4. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Pictures of his grandmother
(b) Pieces of scalp
(c) Articles related to his becoming activities
(d) Snippets of his own writings
5. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Freddie Lounds is following him
(b) Graham is getting sick
(c) Nosey neighbors
(d) The complete remodeling
Short Answer Questions
1. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
2. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
3. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
4. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
5. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is determined in regards to the new leads left by the killer from Lounds' murder?
2. What arrangement does Graham make with Lecter when he goes to visit Lecter in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 18 what information does Bloom give Crawford, Graham, and the others, in reference to the killer, to use in the made-up story that Lounds was going to produce?
4. Describe the conversation Wendy and Graham have at Lounds' gravesite?
5. What does Marian's mother do with Francis Dolarhyde to exact revenge upon her daughter?
6. What are some of the reasons that Graham initially doesn't want to go help Crawford with the murder investigation?
7. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
8. What is the first thing that Graham does when he arrives in Atlanta in Chapter 2?
9. Why does Graham go back to the Leeds' house again in Chapter 5?
10. What does Dr. Bloom say in Chapter 3 is the reason that the killer breaks the mirrors?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)