|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is done to punish Lecter for helping the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) He is put in restraints
(b) Lecter looses his dessert
(c) His books are taken away
(d) Lecter is put in solitary confinement
2. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
(b) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
(c) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
(d) The mother has them disowned
3. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
(a) Send him away
(b) Spank him
(c) Cut off his penis
(d) Make him sleep outside
4. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) A license plate number
(b) The location of the killer's home
(c) The reason the killer kills
(d) An exact description of the killer
5. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) His grandmother's walker
(b) A rocking chair
(c) An old wheelchair
(d) His prom suit
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
2. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
3. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
5. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lounds say in the recording before he dies at the hospital?
2. What are some of the reasons that Graham initially doesn't want to go help Crawford with the murder investigation?
3. What does Dolarhyde tell Reba about the Leeds family and the Jacobi family?
4. What does the range master note about the couple, Graham and Molly, at the shooting range at the end of Chapter 15?
5. What is Dr. Lecter's response when Dr. Chilton arrives and takes away Lecter's books as punishment for helping the killer?
6. Why does the fire inspector not expect to find remains of Dolarhyde?
7. After Graham is given the remains of the killer from the charred house site what does he wonder about?
8. What is Marian Dolarhyde's response when she sees her son after he is born?
9. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
10. In Chapter 18 what information does Bloom give Crawford, Graham, and the others, in reference to the killer, to use in the made-up story that Lounds was going to produce?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)