|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freddie Lounds want more than anything?
(a) A girlfriend
2. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
(a) The van's license plate number
(b) Dolarhyde's pay stub
(c) Dolarhyde's cologne
(d) Dolarhyde's description
3. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Hotwire a car
(b) Change her appearance
(c) Shoot a gun
(d) Set the house alarm on high
4. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Make out a new will
(b) Practice at the shooting range
(c) Warn his wife
(d) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
5. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
(a) Her cell phone
(b) Hand lotion
(c) A dollar
(d) Copy of the Tattler
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
2. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
4. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
5. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing that Graham does when he arrives in Atlanta in Chapter 2?
2. What does Dr. Bloom say in Chapter 3 is the reason that the killer breaks the mirrors?
3. Describe Dr. Lecter's response to Dolarhyde that the police find in Chapter 14 and why they decide to run it rather than stop it.
4. How is Dolarhyde's confrontation with the newspaper stand vendor different than what Dolarhyde would have done in the past?
5. In Chapter 6 how does Graham describe his encounter with Dr. Lecter?
6. How does Dolarhyde change when he realizes that Reba is blind?
7. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
8. What is the thermos used for that Dolarhyde puts in Lounds' lap?
9. What does Lecter do after Graham leaves him in Chapter 8?
10. What is Marian Dolarhyde's response when she sees her son after he is born?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)