|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(b) Film ink and cologne
(c) A hair and film ink
(d) Blue grains and a hair
2. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A mouse problem
(b) A gas leak
(c) A day of mourning for the president
(d) A water leak
3. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Red Dragon"
(b) The "Blue Tigger"
(c) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(d) The "Bloody Angel"
4. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
(a) He loses
(b) He wins
(c) He is disqualified
(d) He is to ashamed to continue his nomination
5. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(b) Duck tape
(c) With magic words
(d) Epoxy glue
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
2. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
3. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
4. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
5. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens that places Francis Dolarhyde in the army?
2. What are some of the reasons that Graham initially doesn't want to go help Crawford with the murder investigation?
3. What is determined in regards to the new leads left by the killer from Lounds' murder?
4. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
5. What is odd about Dolarhyde's speech when he talks to Eileen in Chapter 9?
6. What is the thermos used for that Dolarhyde puts in Lounds' lap?
7. In Chapter 18 what information does Bloom give Crawford, Graham, and the others, in reference to the killer, to use in the made-up story that Lounds was going to produce?
8. How is Dolarhyde's confrontation with the newspaper stand vendor different than what Dolarhyde would have done in the past?
9. What does Graham not like about Crawford's plan involving Freddy Lounds in Chapter 17?
10. Why does Graham go back to the Leeds' house again in Chapter 5?
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)