|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It gave an address to the next victim
(b) There is no way to decode it in time
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) It contained no information other than praise
2. What does Dolarhyde find when the technician turns on the lights in the room?
(a) She is blind
(b) She has a dragon tattoo
(c) She is beautiful
(d) She has a cleft pallet
3. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) His prom suit
(b) An old wheelchair
(c) His grandmother's walker
(d) A rocking chair
4. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(b) Jacobi's oldest son
(c) Reba McClane
(d) Freddie Lounds
5. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(c) Lecter's taste in patients
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
2. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
3. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
4. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
5. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the thermos used for that Dolarhyde puts in Lounds' lap?
2. What are some of the reasons that Graham initially doesn't want to go help Crawford with the murder investigation?
3. In Chapter 12 what is discovered about the marking that was left in the tree by the killer?
4. Why does Graham go back to the Leeds' house again in Chapter 5?
5. How does Dolarhyde change when he realizes that Reba is blind?
6. In Chapter 6 how does Graham describe his encounter with Dr. Lecter?
7. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
8. Describe the conversation Wendy and Graham have at Lounds' gravesite?
9. How are the teeth imprints found on the bodies described in Chapter 3?
10. What are some of the similarities that Graham lists between the Leeds family and the Jacobi family in Chapter 10?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)