|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A pen
(b) An Ouija board
(c) A phone book
(d) A phone call
2. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) His prom suit
(b) His grandmother's walker
(c) An old wheelchair
(d) A rocking chair
3. Why does Dolarhyde go to Baeder Chemical?
(a) He gets lost
(b) To get material to clean up the next murder scene he creates
(c) To get the address of his new victims
(d) To get infrared film
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(b) Crooked and broken
(c) That of a dog
(d) Oddly small
5. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He hugs her
(b) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
(c) He ignores her
(d) He slaps her
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
2. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
4. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
5. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dr. Lecter's response to Dolarhyde that the police find in Chapter 14 and why they decide to run it rather than stop it.
2. What happens that places Francis Dolarhyde in the army?
3. What is odd about Dolarhyde's speech when he talks to Eileen in Chapter 9?
4. Describe the response that Dolarhyde's stepbrothers and sisters have when he arrives.
5. In Chapter 18 what information does Bloom give Crawford, Graham, and the others, in reference to the killer, to use in the made-up story that Lounds was going to produce?
6. What arrangement does Graham make with Lecter when he goes to visit Lecter in Chapter 7?
7. How are the teeth imprints found on the bodies described in Chapter 3?
8. How is Dolarhyde's confrontation with the newspaper stand vendor different than what Dolarhyde would have done in the past?
9. How does Dolarhyde change when he realizes that Reba is blind?
10. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)