|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) That of a dog
(b) Oddly small
(d) Crooked and broken
2. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
(a) Send him away
(b) Cut off his penis
(c) Spank him
(d) Make him sleep outside
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A nurse
(b) Lecter's mother
(c) Cleaning man
4. Why does Dolarhyde go to Baeder Chemical?
(a) To get material to clean up the next murder scene he creates
(b) To get the address of his new victims
(c) To get infrared film
(d) He gets lost
5. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
(b) Gardening dirt
(c) Film ink
(d) Hair fibers
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
2. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
3. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
4. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
5. What did the killer break throughout the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the response that Dolarhyde's stepbrothers and sisters have when he arrives.
2. What are some of the reasons that Graham initially doesn't want to go help Crawford with the murder investigation?
3. What does Lecter do after Graham leaves him in Chapter 8?
4. What does Dr. Bloom say in Chapter 3 is the reason that the killer breaks the mirrors?
5. What does Marian's mother do with Francis Dolarhyde to exact revenge upon her daughter?
6. What is Dr. Lecter's response when Dr. Chilton arrives and takes away Lecter's books as punishment for helping the killer?
7. What arrangement does Graham make with Lecter when he goes to visit Lecter in Chapter 7?
8. Describe the conversation Wendy and Graham have at Lounds' gravesite?
9. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
10. What is the thermos used for that Dolarhyde puts in Lounds' lap?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)