|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
(b) With These He Offended Me
(c) They Will All Pay
(d) Death Shall Come Swiftly
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(b) He hears something
(c) His grandmother's ghost
(d) Recent robberies
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Lecter's mother
(b) Cleaning man
(c) A nurse
4. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham knows who the killer is
(b) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(c) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(d) Graham has a magic wand
5. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
(b) A medical drawing
(c) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(d) A piece of the victim's clothing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
2. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
3. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
4. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
5. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
2. What is Dr. Lecter's response when Dr. Chilton arrives and takes away Lecter's books as punishment for helping the killer?
3. What does Graham find when the DC-3 plane lands in Chapter 52?
4. What is the trouble with finding Dolarhyde's home?
5. What strikes Graham as odd about the killer showing up at the Brooklyn Museum?
6. What are some of the similarities that Graham lists between the Leeds family and the Jacobi family in Chapter 10?
7. What is Dolarhyde looking for and making note of when he goes to the Brooklyn Museum in Chapter 39?
8. What does Dr. Bloom say in Chapter 3 is the reason that the killer breaks the mirrors?
9. What does Marian's mother do with Francis Dolarhyde to exact revenge upon her daughter?
10. After seeing the home movie of the Jacobi family in Chapter 42 what reasons does Graham give for the killer knowing that there was going to be a padlock?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)