|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
(a) Spank him
(b) Make him sleep outside
(c) Send him away
(d) Cut off his penis
2. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
(a) His lips
(b) Evidence from the murders
(c) Home made wine
(d) His eyes
3. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(b) Stationary from the victim's house
(c) Bloody paper
(d) Company letter head
4. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) American's today
(b) The zoo
(c) People magazine
(d) Tattler tabloid
5. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) With magic words
(b) Epoxy glue
(c) Duck tape
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
2. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
3. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
4. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
5. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde change when he realizes that Reba is blind?
2. Describe the ledger that Dolarhyde uses to put his newspaper clippings in in Chapter 11.
3. Describe Dr. Lecter's response to Dolarhyde that the police find in Chapter 14 and why they decide to run it rather than stop it.
4. What happens that places Francis Dolarhyde in the army?
5. What does Marian's mother do with Francis Dolarhyde to exact revenge upon her daughter?
6. What is the first thing that Graham does when he arrives in Atlanta in Chapter 2?
7. What are some of the reasons that Graham initially doesn't want to go help Crawford with the murder investigation?
8. What arrangement does Graham make with Lecter when he goes to visit Lecter in Chapter 7?
9. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
10. In Chapter 12 what is discovered about the marking that was left in the tree by the killer?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)