|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) A distant relatives
(b) Millitary school
(c) Boarding school
(d) A foster home
2. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
(b) Hand Model
(c) Diesel Mechanic
(d) Shop Owner
3. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
(a) Gardening dirt
(b) Hair fibers
(d) Film ink
4. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
(a) Home made wine
(b) Evidence from the murders
(c) His lips
(d) His eyes
5. What does Marian's mother do in order to keep from losing her house?
(a) Works at a hospital
(b) Exotic dancing
(c) Cleans houses
(d) Takes in the sick and elderly
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
2. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
3. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
4. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
5. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter's response when Dr. Chilton arrives and takes away Lecter's books as punishment for helping the killer?
2. What is odd about Dolarhyde's speech when he talks to Eileen in Chapter 9?
3. How does Dolarhyde change when he realizes that Reba is blind?
4. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
5. How is Dolarhyde's confrontation with the newspaper stand vendor different than what Dolarhyde would have done in the past?
6. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
7. In Chapter 6 how does Graham describe his encounter with Dr. Lecter?
8. What is determined in regards to the new leads left by the killer from Lounds' murder?
9. After Lounds is taken captive by Dolarhyde what is Dolarhyde's response to Lounds' phrase "man to man"?
10. What arrangement does Graham make with Lecter when he goes to visit Lecter in Chapter 7?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)