|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) An old wheelchair
(b) A rocking chair
(c) His grandmother's walker
(d) His prom suit
2. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Graham's home address
(b) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
(c) Where to find Lecter's notes
(d) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
3. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
(a) Description of the victim's deaths
(b) Report on Santa Clause being fake
(c) An article in the Tattler
(d) News anchor reporting on Graham
4. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
(a) The van's license plate number
(b) Dolarhyde's cologne
(c) Dolarhyde's pay stub
(d) Dolarhyde's description
5. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) The Leeds' dog
(b) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(c) A vague discription of the possible killer
(d) A bundt cake
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
2. What does Dolarhyde find when the technician turns on the lights in the room?
3. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
4. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
5. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the similarities that Graham lists between the Leeds family and the Jacobi family in Chapter 10?
2. What is Marian Dolarhyde's response when she sees her son after he is born?
3. What arrangement does Graham make with Lecter when he goes to visit Lecter in Chapter 7?
4. How is Dolarhyde's confrontation with the newspaper stand vendor different than what Dolarhyde would have done in the past?
5. What does Marian's mother do with Francis Dolarhyde to exact revenge upon her daughter?
6. In Chapter 12 what is discovered about the marking that was left in the tree by the killer?
7. What happens that places Francis Dolarhyde in the army?
8. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
9. How are the teeth imprints found on the bodies described in Chapter 3?
10. What is the first thing that Graham does when he arrives in Atlanta in Chapter 2?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)