|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
(a) The president
(b) Lounds' informant
(c) Lounds' girlfriend
(d) The killer
2. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It was Graham's
(b) It was wrong
(c) It was stolen
(d) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Recent robberies
(b) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(c) His grandmother's ghost
(d) He hears something
4. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Gives him a wedgie
(b) Threatens to kill him
(c) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(d) Beats him up
5. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Kill him
(b) Spank him
(c) Get the sewing scissors
(d) Send him away
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Dolarhyde say that he wants the infrared film for?
2. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
3. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
4. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
5. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 18 what information does Bloom give Crawford, Graham, and the others, in reference to the killer, to use in the made-up story that Lounds was going to produce?
2. What arrangement does Graham make with Lecter when he goes to visit Lecter in Chapter 7?
3. What is the thermos used for that Dolarhyde puts in Lounds' lap?
4. What happens that places Francis Dolarhyde in the army?
5. What does Lounds say in the recording before he dies at the hospital?
6. How does Dolarhyde change when he realizes that Reba is blind?
7. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
8. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
9. What does the range master note about the couple, Graham and Molly, at the shooting range at the end of Chapter 15?
10. What does Marian's mother do with Francis Dolarhyde to exact revenge upon her daughter?
This section contains 1,025 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)