|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family getting ready for school and work
(b) Them bury their cat
(c) The family have a party
(d) The family making a home movie
2. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Crooked and broken
(b) Oddly small
(d) That of a dog
3. What does Freddie Lounds want more than anything?
(c) A girlfriend
4. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Lecter's taste in patients
(c) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(b) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) The house with the dead bodies inside
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
2. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
3. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
4. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
5. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde change when he realizes that Reba is blind?
2. What is Dr. Lecter's response when Dr. Chilton arrives and takes away Lecter's books as punishment for helping the killer?
3. What does Lecter do after Graham leaves him in Chapter 8?
4. What happens that places Francis Dolarhyde in the army?
5. How is Dolarhyde's confrontation with the newspaper stand vendor different than what Dolarhyde would have done in the past?
6. What does Lounds say in the recording before he dies at the hospital?
7. What are some of the reasons that Graham initially doesn't want to go help Crawford with the murder investigation?
8. Describe the conversation Wendy and Graham have at Lounds' gravesite?
9. What is determined in regards to the new leads left by the killer from Lounds' murder?
10. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)