|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
(a) Disney land
(b) Their vacation rental
(c) Her parents
(d) The parents of her deceased husband
2. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(b) The connection Graham has to the killer
(c) The media that follows Graham
(d) The bodies of the victims
3. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) People magazine
(b) Tattler tabloid
(c) American's today
(d) The zoo
4. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(b) Jeffrey Dahmer
(c) Buffalo Bill
(d) The Tooth Fairy
5. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) His grandmother's ghost
(b) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(c) Recent robberies
(d) He hears something
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
2. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
3. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
4. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Dolarhyde's confrontation with the newspaper stand vendor different than what Dolarhyde would have done in the past?
2. What are some of the similarities that Graham lists between the Leeds family and the Jacobi family in Chapter 10?
3. What does Graham not like about Crawford's plan involving Freddy Lounds in Chapter 17?
4. What is the first thing that Graham does when he arrives in Atlanta in Chapter 2?
5. What are some of the reasons that Graham initially doesn't want to go help Crawford with the murder investigation?
6. What does Dr. Bloom say in Chapter 3 is the reason that the killer breaks the mirrors?
7. What does Dolarhyde say to Dr Lecter in reference to Graham on the toilet paper in Chapter 13?
8. Describe Dr. Lecter's response to Dolarhyde that the police find in Chapter 14 and why they decide to run it rather than stop it.
9. What was Lounds' job when he first started at the Tattler as described in Chapter 16?
10. Describe the ledger that Dolarhyde uses to put his newspaper clippings in in Chapter 11.
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)