|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
(a) Denture adhesive
(b) The Dentures that were used on the victims
(c) A had drawn copy of the dragon painting
(d) Lounds Lips
2. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
(a) Blue granules
(b) A cocoon
(d) Cotton fibers
3. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Pickup full of children
(b) Corvette with young girls driving
(c) Greyhound bus
(d) Tow truck
4. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
(a) Put them in a yard sale
(b) Burned them
(c) Hid them
(d) Pawned them
5. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
(b) Video survalence
(c) Communication systems
6. What do the police find when they reach Dolarhyde's home?
(a) The neighbor's standing in the yard
(b) Reba outside
(c) A lawn full of dead animals
(d) A pink poney statue
7. What does Reba say most people think about Dolarhyde?
(a) He's a freak
(b) He is odd but polite
(c) That he is shy and good-looking
(d) He has a nervous tick
8. Who does Graham falsely believe was the one calling when he is unable to reach the phone before it finishes ringing?
(a) The killer
(b) Dr. Lecter
9. What human remains are recovered?
(a) Femur and rib bones
(b) Human tooth and femur
(c) Tibia and ulna
10. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
(a) Dolarhyde twists the man's arm
(b) Dolarhyde stabs the man in the neck with a steak knife
(c) Dolarhyde ignores it
(d) Dolarhyde plans to get even with the man
11. What has Dolarhyde made an appointment for?
(a) To take a personalized tour
(b) To talk to the museum curator
(c) To view the dragon painting
(d) To sculpt in the musem's art room
12. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
(a) A limo waiting for him
(b) Willy and Molly
(d) Molly hasn't come back
13. What does Dolarhyde attempt to do first when he returns to St. Louis?
(a) Head to the next victim's house
(b) Go home to burn evidence
(c) Call Graham
(d) Find Reba
14. What does the Dragon tell Dolarhyde he must do if he wants help?
(a) Kill Graham
(b) Do the hokey-pokey
(c) Kill Reba
(d) Go back and kill the witnesses at the museum
15. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde show Rita he has?
2. What does Graham debate using to keep Molly around longer?
3. Who does Graham run into when he is on his way back to the house to talk to Crawford?
4. What does Graham reassure Reba about?
5. What were the police hoping to use to identify the killer but proves to be a dead end?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)