|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens that distracts Miss Harper allowing Dolarhyde to hit her in the head with a gun?
(a) An owl flies in with a message
(b) Her mother calls
(c) She sees a spider
(d) He claims to have seen a rat
2. Who does Graham receive a letter from while going over the tape of Lounds and the killer?
(b) Dr. Lecter
(c) America's Next Top Model
3. What item does Dolarhyde not have when he enters the museum?
(a) Guitar Case
(b) Latex gloves
4. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
(a) She was looking for her glasses
(b) Explosion knocked her down
(c) She had fainted
(d) She tripped running out
5. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
6. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
(b) Kitchen Aid mixer
(d) Home movies
7. What does Dolarhyde do with the painting?
(a) Paints over it
(b) Burns it
(c) Eats it
(d) Puts it into the guitar case
8. What is Dolarhyde doing while he tells Reba he doesn't want the dragon to hurt her?
(d) Biting himself
9. Who does Graham run into when he is on his way back to the house to talk to Crawford?
(a) Dr. Bloom
10. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
(a) Cut the dragon out of himself
(b) Shoot himself
(c) Hang himself
(d) Scare her away
11. What is Aunt Lula?
(a) DC-3 plane
(b) Graham's dog
(c) Small ship
(d) Graham's old car
12. What is Dolarhyde doing when Reba wakes up?
(a) Kissing her forehead
(b) Talking to himself
(c) Wiping her face
(d) Puting lotion on her skin
13. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
(a) Dolarhyde twists the man's arm
(b) Dolarhyde stabs the man in the neck with a steak knife
(c) Dolarhyde plans to get even with the man
(d) Dolarhyde ignores it
14. What does Dolarhyde do to Reba's ex-boyfriend?
(a) Shoots him three times
(b) Bites his lips off
(c) Stabs him
(d) Breaks his arm
15. What does Graham realize about Dolarhyde's actions?
(a) Anyone can choose to act that way
(b) His actions were controlled by Lecter
(c) Dolarhyde had no choice
(d) T.V. and video games are to blame
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Dolarhyde is working out?
2. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
3. What does Graham debate using to keep Molly around longer?
4. What does Reba ask Dolarhyde to let her do but he refuses?
5. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)