|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham give Willy to to carry when Graham gets off the plane?
(c) Suit bag
2. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
(a) The killer's home
(c) Lounds' apartment
(d) An abandoned parking lot
3. What does Graham whistle at before he leaves?
(b) The remains of the burned house
(c) The memory of the dragon
4. Who does Graham falsely believe was the one calling when he is unable to reach the phone before it finishes ringing?
(a) The killer
(d) Dr. Lecter
5. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
(a) The Nibbler
(b) Mr. Tooth Fairy
(d) Avid Fan
6. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
7. What does the Dragon force Dolarhyde to mutilate himself with?
(a) A spoon
(b) A giant clay dragon claw
(d) His grandmother's dentures
8. Where does Dolarhyde go?
(b) Brooklyn Museum
(c) To see his grandmother's grave
(d) Chicago Zoo
9. What item does Dolarhyde not have when he enters the museum?
(a) Latex gloves
(d) Guitar Case
10. Who do the police hope will be able to help them narrow down the employees and find the killer?
(b) A security guard from the museum
(d) Miss Harper
11. What does Dolarhyde show Rita he has?
(a) A knife
(b) A scarred face
(c) A gun
(d) The dragon living inside him
12. What has Graham been trying to connect between Mrs. Leeds and Mrs. Jacobi?
(a) Leeds' and Jacobi's soccer mom field trips
(b) Leeds' surgery and Jacobi's volunteer work
(c) Leeds' volunteer work and Jacobi's sickness
(d) Leeds' mental institution stay and Jacobi's kitchen cooking
13. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
(b) Willy and Molly
(c) Molly hasn't come back
(d) A limo waiting for him
14. What does the St. Charles Sheriff's Department check to make sure of Dolarhyde's address?
(b) News paper route
(c) Service map at power-company
(d) Water company routes
15. Who does Graham hope will come to the house when they are well?
(c) Jacobi's oldest son
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
2. What weapons are found in the ashes of Dolarhyde's home?
3. What does Graham think is the connection between the two murdered families?
4. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
5. What does Dolarhyde attempt to do first when he returns to St. Louis?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)