|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
(a) A gun
(d) I.D.s with different names
2. What does Reba do when she realizes the room is on fire?
(a) Feels around for an extinguisher
(b) Wraps herself in wet blankets
(c) Tries to make her way to a sink
(d) Gets the key from Dolarhyde's body
3. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
(a) She had fainted
(b) Explosion knocked her down
(c) She tripped running out
(d) She was looking for her glasses
4. Who does Graham receive a letter from while going over the tape of Lounds and the killer?
(c) America's Next Top Model
(d) Dr. Lecter
5. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
(a) Avid Fan
(b) The Nibbler
(c) Mr. Tooth Fairy
6. What were the police hoping to use to identify the killer but proves to be a dead end?
(a) His genetic profile
(b) His dashing profile
(c) His teeth
(d) His finger prints
7. What weapons are found in the ashes of Dolarhyde's home?
(a) Knife and shotgun
(b) Pistol and shotgun
(c) Bazooka and scythe
(d) Pistol and glock
8. What does the St. Charles Sheriff's Department check to make sure of Dolarhyde's address?
(a) Water company routes
(c) Service map at power-company
(d) News paper route
9. What does Molly NOT say is waiting for Graham inside?
(a) Lengthy conversations with Will
(b) A broken kitchen sink
(c) The water bill
(d) The light bill
10. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
(a) That they have found a mass grave site
(b) That Lecter has escaped
(c) That they have found something of interest
(d) That Graham is being fired
11. What does Graham give Willy to to carry when Graham gets off the plane?
(b) Suit bag
12. What does Reba do that fascinates Dolarhyde when they arrive at her apartment?
(a) Navigates through her house
(b) Draws a picture
(c) Pours coffee
(d) Cuts pie
13. Who does Graham run into when he is on his way back to the house to talk to Crawford?
(b) Dr. Bloom
14. What does Graham reassure Reba about?
(a) That she is not weak
(b) That she is very pretty
(c) That she is not to blame for anyone's death
(d) That it was not her personality that led her to a killer
15. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
(a) Dolarhyde's work
(b) Dolarhyde's dead grandmother
(d) Dolarhyde's doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Graham falsely believe was the one calling when he is unable to reach the phone before it finishes ringing?
2. What does Reba ask Dolarhyde to let her do but he refuses?
3. What is suggested happened to cause the explosion after the house caught on fire?
4. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
5. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)