|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Graham run into when he is on his way back to the house to talk to Crawford?
(b) Dr. Bloom
2. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) A message from Molly
(b) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
(c) A letter from the killer
(d) Latest autopsy report
3. What does Reba ask Dolarhyde to let her do but he refuses?
(a) Read his palm
(b) Touch his face
(c) Walk him back to his car
(d) Make him something to eat
4. What happens to Dolarhyde?
(a) Stabbed by Graham
(b) Shot by Willie
(c) Police arrest him
(d) Shot by Molly
5. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
(a) Avid Fan
(c) Mr. Tooth Fairy
(d) The Nibbler
6. What happens while Dolarhyde is working out?
(a) He drops a weight on his foot
(b) He feels the Dragon's need to eat
(c) He feels the Dragon's claws coming out
(d) He hears the Dragon's voice for the first time
7. What has Graham been trying to connect between Mrs. Leeds and Mrs. Jacobi?
(a) Leeds' and Jacobi's soccer mom field trips
(b) Leeds' surgery and Jacobi's volunteer work
(c) Leeds' volunteer work and Jacobi's sickness
(d) Leeds' mental institution stay and Jacobi's kitchen cooking
8. What is suggested happened to cause the explosion after the house caught on fire?
(a) The house had a gas line
(b) The house was rigged with C-4
(d) Dynamite caught on fire
9. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
(a) Put them in a yard sale
(b) Hid them
(c) Pawned them
(d) Burned them
10. What is Dolarhyde doing while he tells Reba he doesn't want the dragon to hurt her?
(d) Biting himself
11. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
(a) Sleeping pills
(b) A glass of water
(c) Policewoman's hand
(d) The television remote
12. What human remains are recovered?
(a) Femur and rib bones
(b) Human tooth and femur
(d) Tibia and ulna
13. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
(a) Profile of the killer
(b) A set method of attack from the killer
(c) The state of mind of the family during the attack
(d) A collage to show the killer's mind set
14. When Graham listens to the tape of Lounds made by the killer what does Lounds say about "the dragon"?
(a) The dragon is equal to fear
(b) People should dread him
(c) Dragons eat meat... You're meat!
(d) The dragon came from a nightmare
15. What does Dolarhyde do with the painting?
(a) Eats it
(b) Burns it
(c) Puts it into the guitar case
(d) Paints over it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham reassure Reba about?
2. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
3. What confuses Graham about Dolarhyde taking the painting of the dragon?
4. What weapons are found in the ashes of Dolarhyde's home?
5. Who is in the portrait that Dolarhyde believes for a moment to be his grandmother?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)