|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reba smell when they get to Dolarhyde's house?
(d) Gun powder
2. What does Molly NOT say is waiting for Graham inside?
(a) Lengthy conversations with Will
(b) A broken kitchen sink
(c) The light bill
(d) The water bill
3. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Mail box
(b) Sign for Dolarhyde Mowing Service
(c) Baloons for a birthday party
(d) Smoke from the fire
4. What does Dolarhyde show Rita he has?
(a) A gun
(b) A knife
(c) A scarred face
(d) The dragon living inside him
5. What does Dolarhyde do to Reba's ex-boyfriend?
(a) Bites his lips off
(b) Shoots him three times
(c) Breaks his arm
(d) Stabs him
6. What do Molly and Willie continually talk about after they are home?
(a) Willie's good friends
(b) Their delight in being home
(c) How much they missed Graham
(d) Molly's ex-in-laws
7. What does the Coroner's card have written on it?
(a) Coroner since '88
(b) Top County Coroner
(c) Marry 'em then Bury 'em
(d) Vote for Robert L. Dulaney
8. What is suggested happened to cause the explosion after the house caught on fire?
(b) The house was rigged with C-4
(c) Dynamite caught on fire
(d) The house had a gas line
9. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
(a) Profile of the killer
(b) The state of mind of the family during the attack
(c) A set method of attack from the killer
(d) A collage to show the killer's mind set
10. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
(a) Pawned them
(b) Hid them
(c) Burned them
(d) Put them in a yard sale
11. What does Graham give Willy to to carry when Graham gets off the plane?
(b) Suit bag
12. What does Graham think is the connection between the two murdered families?
(a) Projectors from the same company
(b) Birthday's at the same time
(c) The Gateway company
(d) They both called psychic hotlines
13. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
(a) Take her clothes off
(b) Listen to the tapes of him killing the families
(c) Lay down on the bed
(d) Put the key around his neck
14. What is Dolarhyde doing while he tells Reba he doesn't want the dragon to hurt her?
(a) Biting himself
15. What animal did Dolarhyde talk to the zoo official about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Molly try to hide Willie?
2. Why does Dolarhyde explain that it would be better for Reba to let him give her a ride home rather than wait on the bus?
3. What has Dolarhyde made an appointment for?
4. Where does Dolarhyde go?
5. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)