|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Dragon force Dolarhyde to mutilate himself with?
(a) A spoon
(b) His grandmother's dentures
(d) A giant clay dragon claw
2. What does Dolarhyde give Reba to test her loyalty, a test which she fails?
(a) A phone
(b) A knife
(c) A skate board
(d) A key
3. What does Reba do when she realizes the room is on fire?
(a) Feels around for an extinguisher
(b) Tries to make her way to a sink
(c) Gets the key from Dolarhyde's body
(d) Wraps herself in wet blankets
4. What does Dolarhyde do to Reba's ex-boyfriend?
(a) Stabs him
(b) Bites his lips off
(c) Breaks his arm
(d) Shoots him three times
5. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
(a) Presidential inauguration
(b) Tide change
(c) Till the killer finishes his next piece of art
(d) The full moon
6. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
7. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
(a) Lay down on the bed
(b) Take her clothes off
(c) Listen to the tapes of him killing the families
(d) Put the key around his neck
8. Where does Molly try to hide Willie?
(b) Under the bed
9. What does the Coroner's card have written on it?
(a) Marry 'em then Bury 'em
(b) Coroner since '88
(c) Vote for Robert L. Dulaney
(d) Top County Coroner
10. What does Graham think is the connection between the two murdered families?
(a) Birthday's at the same time
(b) They both called psychic hotlines
(c) The Gateway company
(d) Projectors from the same company
11. What happens to Dolarhyde?
(a) Police arrest him
(b) Shot by Willie
(c) Shot by Molly
(d) Stabbed by Graham
12. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
(a) The Nibbler
(b) Mr. Tooth Fairy
(c) Avid Fan
13. Where does Dolarhyde go?
(a) Brooklyn Museum
(b) To see his grandmother's grave
(d) Chicago Zoo
14. Who is in the portrait that Dolarhyde believes for a moment to be his grandmother?
(a) Abraham Lincoln
(b) Thomas Jefferson
(c) George Washington
15. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
(a) Dr. Lecter
(b) Dr. Phil
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Graham run into when he is on his way back to the house to talk to Crawford?
2. When Graham listens to the tape of Lounds made by the killer what does Lounds say about "the dragon"?
3. Who is Reba having dinner with explaining that she doesn't want to see him anymore?
4. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
5. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)