|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
(b) A message from Molly
(c) A letter from the killer
(d) Latest autopsy report
2. What corpse had Reba been feeling when she thought it was Dolarhyde's?
(a) Dr. Bloom
(b) Gas station attendant
(c) Ralph Mandy
(d) Jacobi's oldest son
3. What human remains are recovered?
(a) Human tooth and femur
(b) Tibia and ulna
(c) Femur and rib bones
4. What happens that distracts Miss Harper allowing Dolarhyde to hit her in the head with a gun?
(a) She sees a spider
(b) He claims to have seen a rat
(c) Her mother calls
(d) An owl flies in with a message
5. What does Reba smell when they get to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Gun powder
6. What happens while Dolarhyde is working out?
(a) He hears the Dragon's voice for the first time
(b) He feels the Dragon's claws coming out
(c) He feels the Dragon's need to eat
(d) He drops a weight on his foot
7. Who does Graham receive a letter from while going over the tape of Lounds and the killer?
(b) Dr. Lecter
(d) America's Next Top Model
8. Who does Dolarhyde see that makes him realize the F.B.I. is catching up to him?
(a) Crawford at Reba's house
(b) The police in front of Dolarhyde's next intended victim's home
(c) Graham at Dolarhyde's home
(d) Graham at Reba's work
9. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
(a) Gives it to the zoo
(b) Hides it under his bed
(c) Uses it on Reba
(d) Uses it to spy on his neighbor
10. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
(a) Puts a lamp shade over his head
(b) Hides under the front desk
(c) Goes out the back door
(d) Goes out a window
11. Who do the police hope will be able to help them narrow down the employees and find the killer?
(a) Miss Harper
(c) A security guard from the museum
12. Where does Molly try to hide Willie?
(a) Under the bed
13. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
(a) That Graham is being fired
(b) That they have found a mass grave site
(c) That Lecter has escaped
(d) That they have found something of interest
14. When Graham opened the car door after arriving home what was the first thing he heard?
(a) Neighborhood kids playing
(b) Dolarhyde's laugh
(c) The sea
15. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the fire investigator tell the police there may not be any remains of Dolarhyde found?
2. What does Graham reassure Reba about?
3. What does Molly NOT say is waiting for Graham inside?
4. What does Molly hit Dolarhyde with as he hits Graham with the knife?
5. What does Dolarhyde show Rita he has?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)