|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reba say most people think about Dolarhyde?
(a) That he is shy and good-looking
(b) He's a freak
(c) He has a nervous tick
(d) He is odd but polite
2. What has Graham been trying to connect between Mrs. Leeds and Mrs. Jacobi?
(a) Leeds' mental institution stay and Jacobi's kitchen cooking
(b) Leeds' and Jacobi's soccer mom field trips
(c) Leeds' surgery and Jacobi's volunteer work
(d) Leeds' volunteer work and Jacobi's sickness
3. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
(a) Lounds before he died
(b) The films
(c) The tape where he killed Lounds
(d) Finger prints
4. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
(a) That they have found a mass grave site
(b) That Graham is being fired
(c) That they have found something of interest
(d) That Lecter has escaped
5. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
(a) Dolarhyde stabs the man in the neck with a steak knife
(b) Dolarhyde twists the man's arm
(c) Dolarhyde plans to get even with the man
(d) Dolarhyde ignores it
6. Who does Dolarhyde see that makes him realize the F.B.I. is catching up to him?
(a) Crawford at Reba's house
(b) The police in front of Dolarhyde's next intended victim's home
(c) Graham at Dolarhyde's home
(d) Graham at Reba's work
7. What weapons are found in the ashes of Dolarhyde's home?
(a) Bazooka and scythe
(b) Pistol and glock
(c) Knife and shotgun
(d) Pistol and shotgun
8. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Pickup full of children
(b) Greyhound bus
(c) Corvette with young girls driving
(d) Tow truck
9. What were the police hoping to use to identify the killer but proves to be a dead end?
(a) His finger prints
(b) His teeth
(c) His dashing profile
(d) His genetic profile
10. Who does Graham run into when he is on his way back to the house to talk to Crawford?
(d) Dr. Bloom
11. What does Dolarhyde show Rita he has?
(a) The dragon living inside him
(b) A scarred face
(c) A gun
(d) A knife
12. What is Aunt Lula?
(a) Graham's dog
(b) Small ship
(c) DC-3 plane
(d) Graham's old car
13. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
(a) Molly puts it away
(b) It gets lost
(c) Molly burns it
(d) Crawford destroys it
14. What does Molly hit Dolarhyde with as he hits Graham with the knife?
(a) Tree limb
(b) Boat paddle
(d) Fishing pole
15. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
(a) A had drawn copy of the dragon painting
(b) The Dentures that were used on the victims
(c) Lounds Lips
(d) Denture adhesive
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Reba having dinner with explaining that she doesn't want to see him anymore?
2. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
3. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
4. What has Dolarhyde made an appointment for?
5. Who does Graham falsely believe was the one calling when he is unable to reach the phone before it finishes ringing?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)