|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
(b) A gun
(d) I.D.s with different names
2. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Sign for Dolarhyde Mowing Service
(b) Smoke from the fire
(c) Mail box
(d) Baloons for a birthday party
3. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
(b) Willy and Molly
(c) Molly hasn't come back
(d) A limo waiting for him
4. What does Reba smell when they get to Dolarhyde's house?
(b) Gun powder
5. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
(a) Finger prints
(b) The tape where he killed Lounds
(c) The films
(d) Lounds before he died
6. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
(a) Uses it on Reba
(b) Gives it to the zoo
(c) Hides it under his bed
(d) Uses it to spy on his neighbor
7. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) Latest autopsy report
(b) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
(c) A letter from the killer
(d) A message from Molly
8. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
(a) Sleeping pills
(b) Policewoman's hand
(c) A glass of water
(d) The television remote
9. Where does Dolarhyde go?
(b) To see his grandmother's grave
(c) Chicago Zoo
(d) Brooklyn Museum
10. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
(a) Cut the dragon out of himself
(b) Scare her away
(c) Hang himself
(d) Shoot himself
11. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
(a) Dolarhyde's doctor
(c) Dolarhyde's work
(d) Dolarhyde's dead grandmother
12. What corpse had Reba been feeling when she thought it was Dolarhyde's?
(a) Jacobi's oldest son
(b) Gas station attendant
(c) Dr. Bloom
(d) Ralph Mandy
13. Where does Molly try to hide Willie?
(c) Under the bed
14. What does Dolarhyde give Reba to test her loyalty, a test which she fails?
(a) A skate board
(b) A knife
(c) A phone
(d) A key
15. What does Graham find missing from the Jacobis' belongings?
(a) Silence of the Lamb collecter's edition tape
(c) Knife set
(d) DVD player
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
2. What has Graham been trying to connect between Mrs. Leeds and Mrs. Jacobi?
3. What does Dolarhyde attempt to do first when he returns to St. Louis?
4. What happens that distracts Miss Harper allowing Dolarhyde to hit her in the head with a gun?
5. Who does Graham receive a letter from while going over the tape of Lounds and the killer?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)