|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapons are found in the ashes of Dolarhyde's home?
(a) Knife and shotgun
(b) Pistol and glock
(c) Bazooka and scythe
(d) Pistol and shotgun
2. Where does Molly try to hide Willie?
(a) Under the bed
3. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
4. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
(a) A gun
(c) I.D.s with different names
5. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Tow truck
(b) Corvette with young girls driving
(c) Pickup full of children
(d) Greyhound bus
6. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
(a) A glass of water
(b) Sleeping pills
(c) Policewoman's hand
(d) The television remote
7. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
(a) Willy and Molly
(c) Molly hasn't come back
(d) A limo waiting for him
8. What has Dolarhyde made an appointment for?
(a) To talk to the museum curator
(b) To view the dragon painting
(c) To sculpt in the musem's art room
(d) To take a personalized tour
9. Why does the fire investigator tell the police there may not be any remains of Dolarhyde found?
(a) Because of the fire's heat
(b) Because of the initial gun shot wound mixed with the fire
(c) There is too much debris
(d) Because of the blast that finished destroying the house
10. What do Molly and Willie continually talk about after they are home?
(a) Their delight in being home
(b) How much they missed Graham
(c) Molly's ex-in-laws
(d) Willie's good friends
11. What does the Dragon force Dolarhyde to mutilate himself with?
(a) His grandmother's dentures
(b) A giant clay dragon claw
(c) A spoon
12. What does the St. Charles Sheriff's Department check to make sure of Dolarhyde's address?
(b) Service map at power-company
(c) Water company routes
(d) News paper route
13. What does Dolarhyde attempt to do first when he returns to St. Louis?
(a) Call Graham
(b) Head to the next victim's house
(c) Find Reba
(d) Go home to burn evidence
14. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
(b) A letter from the killer
(c) A message from Molly
(d) Latest autopsy report
15. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
(a) It gets lost
(b) Molly puts it away
(c) Molly burns it
(d) Crawford destroys it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
2. What does Dolarhyde arrange to have Reba do?
3. What does Reba do that fascinates Dolarhyde when they arrive at her apartment?
4. Who does Dolarhyde see that makes him realize the F.B.I. is catching up to him?
5. What does Graham debate using to keep Molly around longer?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)