|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapons are found in the ashes of Dolarhyde's home?
(a) Pistol and glock
(b) Bazooka and scythe
(c) Knife and shotgun
(d) Pistol and shotgun
2. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
(a) Finger prints
(b) The tape where he killed Lounds
(c) Lounds before he died
(d) The films
3. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
(a) Goes out a window
(b) Puts a lamp shade over his head
(c) Hides under the front desk
(d) Goes out the back door
4. What does Reba do when she realizes the room is on fire?
(a) Wraps herself in wet blankets
(b) Gets the key from Dolarhyde's body
(c) Tries to make her way to a sink
(d) Feels around for an extinguisher
5. What is the Dragon unhappy about that Dolarhyde is spending all his time thinking about?
(a) Dr. Lecter
(d) Past victims rather than future
6. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
(a) Lay down on the bed
(b) Put the key around his neck
(c) Listen to the tapes of him killing the families
(d) Take her clothes off
7. What does Reba ask Dolarhyde to let her do but he refuses?
(a) Walk him back to his car
(b) Make him something to eat
(c) Touch his face
(d) Read his palm
8. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
9. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
(a) A set method of attack from the killer
(b) Profile of the killer
(c) A collage to show the killer's mind set
(d) The state of mind of the family during the attack
10. What do the police find when they reach Dolarhyde's home?
(a) A pink poney statue
(b) The neighbor's standing in the yard
(c) A lawn full of dead animals
(d) Reba outside
11. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Corvette with young girls driving
(b) Greyhound bus
(c) Pickup full of children
(d) Tow truck
12. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
(a) Hang himself
(b) Scare her away
(c) Cut the dragon out of himself
(d) Shoot himself
13. Who does Dolarhyde see that makes him realize the F.B.I. is catching up to him?
(a) Crawford at Reba's house
(b) The police in front of Dolarhyde's next intended victim's home
(c) Graham at Reba's work
(d) Graham at Dolarhyde's home
14. Who do the police hope will be able to help them narrow down the employees and find the killer?
(b) Miss Harper
(d) A security guard from the museum
15. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
(a) Molly burns it
(b) It gets lost
(c) Crawford destroys it
(d) Molly puts it away
Short Answer Questions
1. What is suggested happened to cause the explosion after the house caught on fire?
2. What does Graham realize about Dolarhyde's actions?
3. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
4. What does Graham reassure Reba about?
5. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)