|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
(a) Goes out a window
(b) Goes out the back door
(c) Hides under the front desk
(d) Puts a lamp shade over his head
2. What does Molly hit Dolarhyde with as he hits Graham with the knife?
(b) Boat paddle
(c) Tree limb
(d) Fishing pole
3. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
(a) An abandoned parking lot
(c) Lounds' apartment
(d) The killer's home
4. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
(a) Dolarhyde twists the man's arm
(b) Dolarhyde plans to get even with the man
(c) Dolarhyde stabs the man in the neck with a steak knife
(d) Dolarhyde ignores it
5. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
(a) Put the key around his neck
(b) Lay down on the bed
(c) Listen to the tapes of him killing the families
(d) Take her clothes off
6. What does Reba smell when they get to Dolarhyde's house?
(d) Gun powder
7. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
8. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
(a) Profile of the killer
(b) A collage to show the killer's mind set
(c) The state of mind of the family during the attack
(d) A set method of attack from the killer
9. What happens to Dolarhyde?
(a) Shot by Molly
(b) Police arrest him
(c) Shot by Willie
(d) Stabbed by Graham
10. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Smoke from the fire
(b) Baloons for a birthday party
(c) Sign for Dolarhyde Mowing Service
(d) Mail box
11. What does Reba say most people think about Dolarhyde?
(a) He's a freak
(b) That he is shy and good-looking
(c) He has a nervous tick
(d) He is odd but polite
12. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
(a) Cotton fibers
(b) Blue granules
(c) A cocoon
13. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
14. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
(a) Molly puts it away
(b) Crawford destroys it
(c) It gets lost
(d) Molly burns it
15. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
(a) Hang himself
(b) Shoot himself
(c) Cut the dragon out of himself
(d) Scare her away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham think is the connection between the two murdered families?
2. Who does Graham receive a letter from while going over the tape of Lounds and the killer?
3. Where does Dolarhyde go?
4. Who do the police hope will be able to help them narrow down the employees and find the killer?
5. What does Dolarhyde do to Reba's ex-boyfriend?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)