|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde arrange to have Reba do?
(a) Go boating
(b) Touch a sleeping tiger
(c) Feed a bear
(d) Swim with the dolphins
2. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
(c) Dr. Phil
(d) Dr. Lecter
3. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
(a) Finger prints
(b) The films
(c) The tape where he killed Lounds
(d) Lounds before he died
4. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Smoke from the fire
(b) Baloons for a birthday party
(c) Mail box
(d) Sign for Dolarhyde Mowing Service
5. Where does Dolarhyde go?
(a) Chicago Zoo
(b) To see his grandmother's grave
(d) Brooklyn Museum
6. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
(a) Gives it to the zoo
(b) Hides it under his bed
(c) Uses it to spy on his neighbor
(d) Uses it on Reba
7. Who is in the portrait that Dolarhyde believes for a moment to be his grandmother?
(a) Thomas Jefferson
(b) George Washington
(d) Abraham Lincoln
8. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
(a) Lounds' apartment
(b) An abandoned parking lot
(c) The killer's home
9. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
(a) Lay down on the bed
(b) Put the key around his neck
(c) Listen to the tapes of him killing the families
(d) Take her clothes off
10. What prevents Crawford from telling Dolarhyde's story to Graham all in one sitting?
(a) Crawford keeps getting phone calls
(b) Crawford can only be in the room five minutes at a time
(c) Crawford doesn't want to talk in front of Molly
(d) Graham can't keep awake
11. What do the police find when they reach Dolarhyde's home?
(a) A lawn full of dead animals
(b) Reba outside
(c) A pink poney statue
(d) The neighbor's standing in the yard
12. What does Reba do that fascinates Dolarhyde when they arrive at her apartment?
(a) Cuts pie
(b) Pours coffee
(c) Navigates through her house
(d) Draws a picture
13. What is Dolarhyde doing while he tells Reba he doesn't want the dragon to hurt her?
(b) Biting himself
14. What were the police hoping to use to identify the killer but proves to be a dead end?
(a) His finger prints
(b) His teeth
(c) His genetic profile
(d) His dashing profile
15. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
(a) Molly hasn't come back
(c) A limo waiting for him
(d) Willy and Molly
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
2. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
3. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
4. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
5. What does Graham realize about Dolarhyde's actions?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)