|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What corpse had Reba been feeling when she thought it was Dolarhyde's?
(a) Dr. Bloom
(b) Gas station attendant
(c) Jacobi's oldest son
(d) Ralph Mandy
2. When Graham opened the car door after arriving home what was the first thing he heard?
(a) Neighborhood kids playing
(c) The sea
(d) Dolarhyde's laugh
3. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
(a) She tripped running out
(b) She was looking for her glasses
(c) Explosion knocked her down
(d) She had fainted
4. Why does Molly say she can't come home?
(a) She got a job
(b) She has filled for divorce
(c) She has started her son in a new school
(d) She has a new boyfriend
5. What prevents Crawford from telling Dolarhyde's story to Graham all in one sitting?
(a) Crawford can only be in the room five minutes at a time
(b) Crawford keeps getting phone calls
(c) Crawford doesn't want to talk in front of Molly
(d) Graham can't keep awake
6. What does Graham think is the connection between the two murdered families?
(a) Birthday's at the same time
(b) The Gateway company
(c) They both called psychic hotlines
(d) Projectors from the same company
7. What does Graham whistle at before he leaves?
(a) The remains of the burned house
(d) The memory of the dragon
8. What is done with the letter written to Graham by Lecter?
(a) Molly burns it
(b) Molly puts it away
(c) Crawford destroys it
(d) It gets lost
9. What does Reba do when she realizes the room is on fire?
(a) Wraps herself in wet blankets
(b) Gets the key from Dolarhyde's body
(c) Feels around for an extinguisher
(d) Tries to make her way to a sink
10. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
(a) Sleeping pills
(b) Policewoman's hand
(c) The television remote
(d) A glass of water
11. Who does Graham falsely believe was the one calling when he is unable to reach the phone before it finishes ringing?
(c) Dr. Lecter
(d) The killer
12. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
(a) The state of mind of the family during the attack
(b) A set method of attack from the killer
(c) Profile of the killer
(d) A collage to show the killer's mind set
13. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
(a) The killer's home
(c) Lounds' apartment
(d) An abandoned parking lot
14. What confuses Graham about Dolarhyde taking the painting of the dragon?
(a) That he had a guitar case
(b) That anyone would want such an ugly piece of art
(c) Why Dolarhyde made an appointment
(d) The witnesses were not killed
15. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
(a) Video survalence
(b) Communication systems
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aunt Lula?
2. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
3. Why does the fire investigator tell the police there may not be any remains of Dolarhyde found?
4. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
5. What is the Dragon unhappy about that Dolarhyde is spending all his time thinking about?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)