|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police find when they reach Dolarhyde's home?
(a) A pink poney statue
(b) A lawn full of dead animals
(c) Reba outside
(d) The neighbor's standing in the yard
2. Why does Dolarhyde explain that it would be better for Reba to let him give her a ride home rather than wait on the bus?
(a) The bus will take to long to get to her house
(b) The bus is too expensive
(c) Their are weirdos on the bus
(d) It is raining
3. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
(a) Tide change
(b) Till the killer finishes his next piece of art
(c) Presidential inauguration
(d) The full moon
4. What does Reba ask Dolarhyde to let her do but he refuses?
(a) Make him something to eat
(b) Walk him back to his car
(c) Read his palm
(d) Touch his face
5. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
6. Who does Graham hope will come to the house when they are well?
(c) Jacobi's oldest son
7. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
(a) Dolarhyde stabs the man in the neck with a steak knife
(b) Dolarhyde ignores it
(c) Dolarhyde plans to get even with the man
(d) Dolarhyde twists the man's arm
8. What does Reba do that fascinates Dolarhyde when they arrive at her apartment?
(a) Draws a picture
(b) Pours coffee
(c) Navigates through her house
(d) Cuts pie
9. What animal did Dolarhyde talk to the zoo official about?
10. Why does the fire investigator tell the police there may not be any remains of Dolarhyde found?
(a) There is too much debris
(b) Because of the initial gun shot wound mixed with the fire
(c) Because of the fire's heat
(d) Because of the blast that finished destroying the house
11. What does Graham find missing from the Jacobis' belongings?
(b) Silence of the Lamb collecter's edition tape
(c) Knife set
(d) DVD player
12. What does Graham realize about Dolarhyde's actions?
(a) Dolarhyde had no choice
(b) His actions were controlled by Lecter
(c) Anyone can choose to act that way
(d) T.V. and video games are to blame
13. What makes Graham's face red and sore?
(b) An allergic reaction
(c) The flames from Dolarhyde's house
(d) Getting slapped by Reba
14. Where does Dolarhyde go?
(a) Chicago Zoo
(b) Brooklyn Museum
(d) To see his grandmother's grave
15. What corpse had Reba been feeling when she thought it was Dolarhyde's?
(a) Dr. Bloom
(b) Jacobi's oldest son
(c) Gas station attendant
(d) Ralph Mandy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
2. What is Dolarhyde doing while he tells Reba he doesn't want the dragon to hurt her?
3. What is suggested happened to cause the explosion after the house caught on fire?
4. What does Reba do when she realizes the room is on fire?
5. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)