|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Graham's face red and sore?
(a) An allergic reaction
(c) The flames from Dolarhyde's house
(d) Getting slapped by Reba
2. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
(b) A message from Molly
(c) Latest autopsy report
(d) A letter from the killer
3. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
(a) Shoot himself
(b) Scare her away
(c) Cut the dragon out of himself
(d) Hang himself
4. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
(a) That they have found something of interest
(b) That Lecter has escaped
(c) That they have found a mass grave site
(d) That Graham is being fired
5. What happens that distracts Miss Harper allowing Dolarhyde to hit her in the head with a gun?
(a) An owl flies in with a message
(b) She sees a spider
(c) He claims to have seen a rat
(d) Her mother calls
6. What is Dolarhyde doing when Reba wakes up?
(a) Puting lotion on her skin
(b) Kissing her forehead
(c) Talking to himself
(d) Wiping her face
7. What happens while Dolarhyde is working out?
(a) He hears the Dragon's voice for the first time
(b) He drops a weight on his foot
(c) He feels the Dragon's need to eat
(d) He feels the Dragon's claws coming out
8. Why does Dolarhyde explain that it would be better for Reba to let him give her a ride home rather than wait on the bus?
(a) It is raining
(b) Their are weirdos on the bus
(c) The bus will take to long to get to her house
(d) The bus is too expensive
9. What do Molly and Willie continually talk about after they are home?
(a) How much they missed Graham
(b) Their delight in being home
(c) Molly's ex-in-laws
(d) Willie's good friends
10. What item does Dolarhyde not have when he enters the museum?
(a) Guitar Case
(d) Latex gloves
11. What prevents Crawford from telling Dolarhyde's story to Graham all in one sitting?
(a) Crawford can only be in the room five minutes at a time
(b) Graham can't keep awake
(c) Crawford doesn't want to talk in front of Molly
(d) Crawford keeps getting phone calls
12. What has Graham been trying to connect between Mrs. Leeds and Mrs. Jacobi?
(a) Leeds' and Jacobi's soccer mom field trips
(b) Leeds' mental institution stay and Jacobi's kitchen cooking
(c) Leeds' surgery and Jacobi's volunteer work
(d) Leeds' volunteer work and Jacobi's sickness
13. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
(b) Communication systems
(d) Video survalence
14. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
(a) The killer's home
(b) An abandoned parking lot
(d) Lounds' apartment
15. What does Reba ask Dolarhyde to let her do but he refuses?
(a) Touch his face
(b) Walk him back to his car
(c) Read his palm
(d) Make him something to eat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
2. What is Aunt Lula?
3. What corpse had Reba been feeling when she thought it was Dolarhyde's?
4. What has Dolarhyde made an appointment for?
5. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)