|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde attempt to do first when he returns to St. Louis?
(a) Find Reba
(b) Call Graham
(c) Head to the next victim's house
(d) Go home to burn evidence
2. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
(a) Cut the dragon out of himself
(b) Scare her away
(c) Shoot himself
(d) Hang himself
3. What does Graham realize about Dolarhyde's actions?
(a) T.V. and video games are to blame
(b) Anyone can choose to act that way
(c) Dolarhyde had no choice
(d) His actions were controlled by Lecter
4. Who does Graham falsely believe was the one calling when he is unable to reach the phone before it finishes ringing?
(b) The killer
(d) Dr. Lecter
5. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
(a) Dolarhyde stabs the man in the neck with a steak knife
(b) Dolarhyde ignores it
(c) Dolarhyde twists the man's arm
(d) Dolarhyde plans to get even with the man
6. Who do the police hope will be able to help them narrow down the employees and find the killer?
(b) A security guard from the museum
(d) Miss Harper
7. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
8. What makes Graham's face red and sore?
(a) Getting slapped by Reba
(b) An allergic reaction
(c) The flames from Dolarhyde's house
9. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
(b) Dr. Lecter
(c) Dr. Phil
10. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
(b) An abandoned parking lot
(c) The killer's home
(d) Lounds' apartment
11. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
(a) Policewoman's hand
(b) A glass of water
(c) Sleeping pills
(d) The television remote
12. What does Graham debate using to keep Molly around longer?
(a) His injuries
(b) The promise of money
(c) The promise that he will change
(d) The offer of marriage counseling
13. When Graham opened the car door after arriving home what was the first thing he heard?
(a) Neighborhood kids playing
(b) Dolarhyde's laugh
(d) The sea
14. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
(a) The films
(b) Finger prints
(c) The tape where he killed Lounds
(d) Lounds before he died
15. What happens while Dolarhyde is working out?
(a) He feels the Dragon's claws coming out
(b) He hears the Dragon's voice for the first time
(c) He drops a weight on his foot
(d) He feels the Dragon's need to eat
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Molly try to hide Willie?
2. What is Dolarhyde doing when Reba wakes up?
3. What is Aunt Lula?
4. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
5. What is suggested happened to cause the explosion after the house caught on fire?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)