|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde give Reba to test her loyalty, a test which she fails?
(a) A skate board
(b) A knife
(c) A key
(d) A phone
2. What does Graham realize about Dolarhyde's actions?
(a) T.V. and video games are to blame
(b) Dolarhyde had no choice
(c) His actions were controlled by Lecter
(d) Anyone can choose to act that way
3. When Graham opened the car door after arriving home what was the first thing he heard?
(b) Dolarhyde's laugh
(c) Neighborhood kids playing
(d) The sea
4. What does the Coroner's card have written on it?
(a) Marry 'em then Bury 'em
(b) Coroner since '88
(c) Vote for Robert L. Dulaney
(d) Top County Coroner
5. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
(a) Pawned them
(b) Hid them
(c) Burned them
(d) Put them in a yard sale
6. What does Dolarhyde attempt to do first when he returns to St. Louis?
(a) Head to the next victim's house
(b) Call Graham
(c) Find Reba
(d) Go home to burn evidence
7. What does Dolarhyde arrange to have Reba do?
(a) Feed a bear
(b) Touch a sleeping tiger
(c) Swim with the dolphins
(d) Go boating
8. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
(a) Profile of the killer
(b) A collage to show the killer's mind set
(c) The state of mind of the family during the attack
(d) A set method of attack from the killer
9. Who does Molly say is on the phone for Graham?
(b) The Jacobi's lawyer
(d) Dr. Bloom
10. What does Reba smell when they get to Dolarhyde's house?
(d) Gun powder
11. What does Reba do that fascinates Dolarhyde when they arrive at her apartment?
(a) Navigates through her house
(b) Cuts pie
(c) Pours coffee
(d) Draws a picture
12. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
(a) Finger prints
(b) The films
(c) Lounds before he died
(d) The tape where he killed Lounds
13. When Graham listens to the tape of Lounds made by the killer what does Lounds say about "the dragon"?
(a) Dragons eat meat... You're meat!
(b) The dragon is equal to fear
(c) People should dread him
(d) The dragon came from a nightmare
14. What does Graham whistle at before he leaves?
(c) The remains of the burned house
(d) The memory of the dragon
15. Why does Molly say she can't come home?
(a) She has a new boyfriend
(b) She has started her son in a new school
(c) She got a job
(d) She has filled for divorce
Short Answer Questions
1. What confuses Graham about Dolarhyde taking the painting of the dragon?
2. What is Dolarhyde doing while he tells Reba he doesn't want the dragon to hurt her?
3. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
4. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
5. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)