|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Coroner's card have written on it?
(a) Vote for Robert L. Dulaney
(b) Coroner since '88
(c) Marry 'em then Bury 'em
(d) Top County Coroner
2. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
(a) Mr. Tooth Fairy
(c) Avid Fan
(d) The Nibbler
3. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
4. What does Graham debate using to keep Molly around longer?
(a) His injuries
(b) The promise of money
(c) The promise that he will change
(d) The offer of marriage counseling
5. What does Dolarhyde show Rita he has?
(a) A gun
(b) A knife
(c) A scarred face
(d) The dragon living inside him
6. Who does Dolarhyde see that makes him realize the F.B.I. is catching up to him?
(a) Graham at Reba's work
(b) Graham at Dolarhyde's home
(c) The police in front of Dolarhyde's next intended victim's home
(d) Crawford at Reba's house
7. What does Reba do that fascinates Dolarhyde when they arrive at her apartment?
(a) Draws a picture
(b) Navigates through her house
(c) Pours coffee
(d) Cuts pie
8. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
(a) Puts a lamp shade over his head
(b) Hides under the front desk
(c) Goes out a window
(d) Goes out the back door
9. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
(a) Tide change
(b) Presidential inauguration
(c) The full moon
(d) Till the killer finishes his next piece of art
10. What happens that distracts Miss Harper allowing Dolarhyde to hit her in the head with a gun?
(a) An owl flies in with a message
(b) She sees a spider
(c) He claims to have seen a rat
(d) Her mother calls
11. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
(a) Kitchen Aid mixer
(b) Home movies
12. What human remains are recovered?
(b) Human tooth and femur
(c) Femur and rib bones
(d) Tibia and ulna
13. What does Graham reassure Reba about?
(a) That she is not weak
(b) That she is very pretty
(c) That she is not to blame for anyone's death
(d) That it was not her personality that led her to a killer
14. Where does Dolarhyde go?
(a) Chicago Zoo
(b) Brooklyn Museum
(c) To see his grandmother's grave
15. What does Graham whistle at before he leaves?
(a) The memory of the dragon
(b) The remains of the burned house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
2. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
3. What animal did Dolarhyde talk to the zoo official about?
4. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
5. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)