|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Molly and Willie continually talk about after they are home?
(a) Molly's ex-in-laws
(b) How much they missed Graham
(c) Willie's good friends
(d) Their delight in being home
2. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Pickup full of children
(b) Greyhound bus
(c) Tow truck
(d) Corvette with young girls driving
3. How does Dolarhyde keep Graham from seeing him?
(a) Puts a lamp shade over his head
(b) Goes out a window
(c) Goes out the back door
(d) Hides under the front desk
4. What do the police find when they reach Dolarhyde's home?
(a) A pink poney statue
(b) A lawn full of dead animals
(c) Reba outside
(d) The neighbor's standing in the yard
5. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
(a) Dolarhyde's doctor
(b) Dolarhyde's dead grandmother
(c) Dolarhyde's work
6. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
(a) I.D.s with different names
(b) A gun
7. What does Reba smell when they get to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Gun powder
8. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
(a) A cocoon
(b) Cotton fibers
(c) Blue granules
9. Who is Reba having dinner with explaining that she doesn't want to see him anymore?
(b) Ralph Mandy
10. What is Aunt Lula?
(a) DC-3 plane
(b) Small ship
(c) Graham's old car
(d) Graham's dog
11. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
(a) The films
(b) Lounds before he died
(c) The tape where he killed Lounds
(d) Finger prints
12. What is Dolarhyde doing when Reba wakes up?
(a) Wiping her face
(b) Puting lotion on her skin
(c) Talking to himself
(d) Kissing her forehead
13. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
(b) Avid Fan
(c) The Nibbler
(d) Mr. Tooth Fairy
14. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
(b) Dr. Phil
(c) Dr. Lecter
15. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
(a) A set method of attack from the killer
(b) A collage to show the killer's mind set
(c) Profile of the killer
(d) The state of mind of the family during the attack
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Graham's face red and sore?
2. When Graham opened the car door after arriving home what was the first thing he heard?
3. What does Reba do that fascinates Dolarhyde when they arrive at her apartment?
4. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
5. What weapons are found in the ashes of Dolarhyde's home?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)