|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham find missing from the Jacobis' belongings?
(a) DVD player
(b) Silence of the Lamb collecter's edition tape
(c) Knife set
2. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
(a) Cut the dragon out of himself
(b) Shoot himself
(c) Hang himself
(d) Scare her away
3. What weapons are found in the ashes of Dolarhyde's home?
(a) Bazooka and scythe
(b) Knife and shotgun
(c) Pistol and shotgun
(d) Pistol and glock
4. What is Dolarhyde doing while he tells Reba he doesn't want the dragon to hurt her?
(c) Biting himself
5. Why does Molly say she can't come home?
(a) She has a new boyfriend
(b) She got a job
(c) She has filled for divorce
(d) She has started her son in a new school
6. What does Reba do when she realizes the room is on fire?
(a) Feels around for an extinguisher
(b) Tries to make her way to a sink
(c) Gets the key from Dolarhyde's body
(d) Wraps herself in wet blankets
7. What does Graham find when his plane lands?
(a) Molly hasn't come back
(b) A limo waiting for him
(d) Willy and Molly
8. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
(a) Policewoman's hand
(b) A glass of water
(c) Sleeping pills
(d) The television remote
9. What does Dolarhyde give Reba to test her loyalty, a test which she fails?
(a) A knife
(b) A skate board
(c) A phone
(d) A key
10. Why does Dolarhyde explain that it would be better for Reba to let him give her a ride home rather than wait on the bus?
(a) The bus will take to long to get to her house
(b) It is raining
(c) Their are weirdos on the bus
(d) The bus is too expensive
11. Where does Molly try to hide Willie?
(b) Under the bed
12. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
(a) Lounds' apartment
(b) The killer's home
(c) An abandoned parking lot
13. What has Dolarhyde made an appointment for?
(a) To talk to the museum curator
(b) To view the dragon painting
(c) To sculpt in the musem's art room
(d) To take a personalized tour
14. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Baloons for a birthday party
(b) Sign for Dolarhyde Mowing Service
(c) Smoke from the fire
(d) Mail box
15. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
(a) Lounds before he died
(b) The films
(c) Finger prints
(d) The tape where he killed Lounds
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
2. What does Dolarhyde show Rita he has?
3. What does the Dragon force Dolarhyde to mutilate himself with?
4. What does Dolarhyde do with the painting?
5. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)