|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reba say most people think about Dolarhyde?
(a) He's a freak
(b) He is odd but polite
(c) That he is shy and good-looking
(d) He has a nervous tick
2. What does Molly NOT say is waiting for Graham inside?
(a) The water bill
(b) A broken kitchen sink
(c) Lengthy conversations with Will
(d) The light bill
3. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
(b) A message from Molly
(c) Latest autopsy report
(d) A letter from the killer
4. What human remains are recovered?
(a) Human tooth and femur
(b) Femur and rib bones
(d) Tibia and ulna
5. What was Aybnesworth pouring the ashes into when Graham and Crawford arrived at Dolarhyde's house site?
(a) Mason jars
(b) Paint cans
(c) Metal troughs
(d) Plastic tubs
6. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
(b) Cotton fibers
(c) Blue granules
(d) A cocoon
7. What is Aunt Lula?
(a) DC-3 plane
(b) Graham's old car
(c) Graham's dog
(d) Small ship
8. What does the St. Charles Sheriff's Department check to make sure of Dolarhyde's address?
(a) Water company routes
(b) News paper route
(c) Service map at power-company
9. When Graham opened the car door after arriving home what was the first thing he heard?
(a) Dolarhyde's laugh
(b) The sea
(d) Neighborhood kids playing
10. Who does Graham hope will come to the house when they are well?
(d) Jacobi's oldest son
11. Who does Graham receive a letter from while he is in the hospital?
12. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
(a) Lounds Lips
(b) The Dentures that were used on the victims
(c) Denture adhesive
(d) A had drawn copy of the dragon painting
13. Who does Graham falsely believe was the one calling when he is unable to reach the phone before it finishes ringing?
(b) The killer
(c) Dr. Lecter
14. What were the police hoping to use to identify the killer but proves to be a dead end?
(a) His teeth
(b) His genetic profile
(c) His dashing profile
(d) His finger prints
15. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
(b) Communication systems
(d) Video survalence
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reba do that fascinates Dolarhyde when they arrive at her apartment?
2. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
3. What item does Dolarhyde not have when he enters the museum?
4. What does Graham realize about Dolarhyde's actions?
5. What does Graham whistle at before he leaves?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)