|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's dog
(b) Graham's wife and son
(c) A woman walking by
(d) A note on the back of the photos
2. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
(a) Their vacation rental
(b) The parents of her deceased husband
(c) Disney land
(d) Her parents
3. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) A rocking chair
(b) His prom suit
(c) His grandmother's walker
(d) An old wheelchair
4. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
(a) Setting Lounds up to die
(b) Making the police look incompetent
(c) Letting the killer slip through his fingers
(d) Not doing his job
5. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(b) The Tooth Fairy
(c) Buffalo Bill
(d) Jeffrey Dahmer
6. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Oddly small
(b) That of a dog
(c) Crooked and broken
7. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
(a) Steals from them
(b) Slaps Marian
(c) Spreads ugly rumors about Marian's husband
(d) Introduces Francis to everyone that will listen
8. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Blue Tigger"
(b) The "Red Dragon"
(c) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(d) The "Bloody Angel"
9. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The media that follows Graham
(b) The bodies of the victims
(c) The connection Graham has to the killer
(d) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
10. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(b) Jacobi's oldest son
(c) Freddie Lounds
(d) Reba McClane
11. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) They Will All Pay
(b) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(c) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
(d) With These He Offended Me
12. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
(a) The killer
(b) The president
(c) Lounds' girlfriend
(d) Lounds' informant
13. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) An Ouija board
(b) A pen
(c) A phone call
(d) A phone book
14. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
(b) The news report of the murder
(c) Graham's new Spanish lessons
(d) Leeds' home movie
15. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(b) Epoxy glue
(c) Duck tape
(d) With magic words
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
2. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
3. Why does Dolarhyde go to Baeder Chemical?
4. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
5. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)