|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor refuse to let Marian Dolarhyde Trevane see her baby?
(a) Her mother had refused to allow it
(b) She is a single mother
(c) Face deformities
(d) There is a family to adopt the child
2. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Graham's home address
(b) Where to find Lecter's notes
(c) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
(d) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
3. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) The complete remodeling
(b) Nosey neighbors
(c) Freddie Lounds is following him
(d) Graham is getting sick
4. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) His dead grandmother
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(d) The victim's families
5. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(b) Epoxy glue
(c) Duck tape
(d) With magic words
6. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Red Dragon"
(b) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(c) The "Blue Tigger"
(d) The "Bloody Angel"
7. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Follower of Your Teachings
(b) Your Faithful Student
(c) Avid Fan
(d) Warped and Deranged
8. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(b) The mirrors were dirty
(c) The killer is vain
(d) The killer doesn't like himself
9. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is afraid of the killer
(b) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(c) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(d) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
10. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A gas leak
(b) A day of mourning for the president
(c) A water leak
(d) A mouse problem
11. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A hair and film ink
(b) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(c) Blue grains and a hair
(d) Film ink and cologne
12. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Oddly small
(b) Crooked and broken
(c) That of a dog
13. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Dragons and the Women they controll
(b) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(c) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(d) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
14. What does Marian's mother do in order to keep from losing her house?
(a) Takes in the sick and elderly
(b) Exotic dancing
(c) Works at a hospital
(d) Cleans houses
15. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The neighbors watching American Idol
(b) The house with the dead bodies inside
(c) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(d) The victim's blood in the moonlight
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
3. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
4. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
5. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)