|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A pen
(b) A phone book
(c) An Ouija board
(d) A phone call
2. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(b) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(c) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(d) Christmas cards
3. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
(a) Their vacation rental
(b) The parents of her deceased husband
(c) Her parents
(d) Disney land
4. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He hugs her
(b) He slaps her
(c) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
(d) He ignores her
5. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) A bundt cake
(b) The Leeds' dog
(c) A vague discription of the possible killer
(d) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
6. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Dragons and the Women they controll
(b) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(c) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(d) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
7. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) With These He Offended Me
(b) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
(c) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(d) They Will All Pay
8. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(b) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(c) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(d) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
9. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Follower of Your Teachings
(b) Warped and Deranged
(c) Avid Fan
(d) Your Faithful Student
10. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
(a) Home made wine
(b) His lips
(c) Evidence from the murders
(d) His eyes
11. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
(a) The killer lives within driving distance of New York
(b) The killer hated Lounds
(c) The killer is an artist
(d) The killer likes gas
12. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Gives him a wedgie
(b) Threatens to kill him
(c) Beats him up
(d) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
13. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
(b) The mother has them disowned
(c) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
(d) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
14. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) Internet access
(b) Outside exercise
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) AMA filmstrip library access
15. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(b) The "Blue Tigger"
(c) The "Red Dragon"
(d) The "Bloody Angel"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
2. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
3. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
4. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)