|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(b) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(c) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(d) Dragons and the Women they controll
2. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
(a) Out of the trash
(c) Lambert St. Louis International Airport
(d) A co-worker
3. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The connection Graham has to the killer
(b) The bodies of the victims
(c) The media that follows Graham
(d) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
4. What does Freddie Lounds want more than anything?
(a) A girlfriend
5. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) The zoo
(b) Tattler tabloid
(c) People magazine
(d) American's today
6. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) A foster home
(b) A distant relatives
(c) Millitary school
(d) Boarding school
7. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) The woman
(c) His foundation
(d) The mirrors
8. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
(a) The killer likes gas
(b) The killer hated Lounds
(c) The killer is an artist
(d) The killer lives within driving distance of New York
9. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is afraid of the killer
(b) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(c) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(d) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
10. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
(b) The "Tooth Fairy"
(c) A priest
11. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(c) Your Mentor
(d) Annibalhay Ectorlay
12. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) An exact description of the killer
(b) The reason the killer kills
(c) The location of the killer's home
(d) A license plate number
13. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(b) Graham has a magic wand
(c) Graham knows who the killer is
(d) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
14. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A note on the back of the photos
(b) A woman walking by
(c) Graham's dog
(d) Graham's wife and son
15. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Pieces of scalp
(b) Snippets of his own writings
(c) Articles related to his becoming activities
(d) Pictures of his grandmother
Short Answer Questions
1. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
2. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
3. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
4. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
5. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)