|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Spank him
(b) Get the sewing scissors
(c) Kill him
(d) Send him away
2. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A pen
(b) A phone book
(c) An Ouija board
(d) A phone call
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It gave an address to the next victim
(b) There is no way to decode it in time
(c) It contained no information other than praise
(d) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
4. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
(a) He is to ashamed to continue his nomination
(b) He loses
(c) He wins
(d) He is disqualified
5. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Warped and Deranged
(b) Your Faithful Student
(c) Follower of Your Teachings
(d) Avid Fan
6. What does Marian's mother do in order to keep from losing her house?
(a) Works at a hospital
(b) Exotic dancing
(c) Cleans houses
(d) Takes in the sick and elderly
7. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
(a) Introduces Francis to everyone that will listen
(b) Slaps Marian
(c) Steals from them
(d) Spreads ugly rumors about Marian's husband
8. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) The mirrors
(c) His foundation
(d) The woman
9. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Dragons and the Women they controll
(b) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(c) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(d) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
10. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
(b) To fulfill his life's purpose
(d) To keep the dragon at bay
11. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer was a sicko
(b) The killer wanted to be a woman
(c) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
(d) The killer felt inferior to women
12. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
(b) Where to find Lecter's notes
(c) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
(d) Graham's home address
13. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Make out a new will
(b) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
(c) Practice at the shooting range
(d) Warn his wife
14. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is afraid of the killer
(b) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(c) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(d) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
15. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
(a) Graham's home
(b) The home of the first victims
(c) Dolarhyde's home
(d) The Tattler building
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
2. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
3. What does the thermos actually contain?
4. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
5. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)