|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor refuse to let Marian Dolarhyde Trevane see her baby?
(a) Face deformities
(b) She is a single mother
(c) There is a family to adopt the child
(d) Her mother had refused to allow it
2. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
(a) Disney land
(b) Their vacation rental
(c) Her parents
(d) The parents of her deceased husband
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) There is no way to decode it in time
(b) It gave an address to the next victim
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) It contained no information other than praise
4. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) The reason the killer kills
(b) A license plate number
(c) An exact description of the killer
(d) The location of the killer's home
5. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
(a) Film ink
(b) Hair fibers
(c) Gardening dirt
6. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
(a) Her cell phone
(b) A dollar
(c) Hand lotion
(d) Copy of the Tattler
7. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Dr. Bloom's home address
(b) A date
(c) Graham's phone number and address
(d) Information about the murders
8. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) The baby died
(b) The baby was stolen
(c) She was never pregnant
(d) The baby was mentally ill
9. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) That of a dog
(b) Oddly small
(c) Crooked and broken
10. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The mental danger
(b) The past trauma
(c) The phsyical danger
(d) Lecter stinks
11. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
(a) He is disqualified
(b) He wins
(c) He is to ashamed to continue his nomination
(d) He loses
12. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Cleaning man
(b) Lecter's mother
(c) A nurse
13. What does Wendy say to Graham at the funeral?
(a) That he is responsible for killing Lound
(b) Thanks him
(c) That she loves him
(d) That he is a good man
14. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
(a) Evidence from the murders
(b) His eyes
(c) Home made wine
(d) His lips
15. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) Epoxy glue
(c) Duck tape
(d) With magic words
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
2. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
3. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
4. What does Dolarhyde find when the technician turns on the lights in the room?
5. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)