|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(b) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(c) The house with the dead bodies inside
(d) The neighbors watching American Idol
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) His foundation
(b) The woman
(c) Porcelain dolls
(d) The mirrors
3. Why does the doctor refuse to let Marian Dolarhyde Trevane see her baby?
(a) Her mother had refused to allow it
(b) There is a family to adopt the child
(c) Face deformities
(d) She is a single mother
4. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
(a) He is disqualified
(b) He wins
(c) He is to ashamed to continue his nomination
(d) He loses
5. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
(b) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
(c) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
(d) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
6. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
(a) Dolarhyde's description
(b) Dolarhyde's pay stub
(c) Dolarhyde's cologne
(d) The van's license plate number
7. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(b) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
(c) A piece of the victim's clothing
(d) A medical drawing
8. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The media that follows Graham
(b) The connection Graham has to the killer
(c) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(d) The bodies of the victims
9. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(b) Graham is afraid of the killer
(c) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(d) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
10. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(b) Oddly small
(c) That of a dog
(d) Crooked and broken
11. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A note on the back of the photos
(b) Graham's wife and son
(c) A woman walking by
(d) Graham's dog
12. What excuse does Dolarhyde say that he wants the infrared film for?
(a) To catch a garden animal on tape
(b) A zoo
(c) For the police
(d) A party
13. What do the majority of the people at Lounds' funeral believe about Graham?
(a) Graham is glad that Lound is dead
(b) He intended for Lounds to be killed
(c) Graham is conspiring with the killer
(d) Graham wears a wig
14. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(b) The Tooth Fairy
(c) Buffalo Bill
(d) Jeffrey Dahmer
15. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(b) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(c) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(d) Christmas cards
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
2. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
3. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
4. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
5. What is done to punish Lecter for helping the "Tooth Fairy"?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)