|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham knows who the killer is
(b) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(c) Graham has a magic wand
(d) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
2. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
(a) The "Tooth Fairy"
(c) A priest
3. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) With magic words
(c) Duck tape
(d) Epoxy glue
4. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
(b) Practice at the shooting range
(c) Make out a new will
(d) Warn his wife
5. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(b) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(c) Christmas cards
(d) Mrs. Leeds' diary
6. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
(a) Send him away
(b) Cut off his penis
(c) Spank him
(d) Make him sleep outside
7. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
(b) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
(c) Where to find Lecter's notes
(d) Graham's home address
8. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) His dead grandmother
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(d) The victim's families
9. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Shoot a gun
(b) Set the house alarm on high
(c) Change her appearance
(d) Hotwire a car
10. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Pieces of scalp
(b) Snippets of his own writings
(c) Articles related to his becoming activities
(d) Pictures of his grandmother
11. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) The baby died
(b) She was never pregnant
(c) The baby was stolen
(d) The baby was mentally ill
12. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Kill him
(b) Get the sewing scissors
(c) Send him away
(d) Spank him
13. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
(a) Copy of the Tattler
(b) Her cell phone
(c) A dollar
(d) Hand lotion
14. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer has homosexual tendencies
(b) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(c) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(d) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
15. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
(b) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
(c) The mother has them disowned
(d) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
2. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
3. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
4. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
5. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)