|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Your Faithful Student
(b) Follower of Your Teachings
(c) Avid Fan
(d) Warped and Deranged
2. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He slaps her
(b) He ignores her
(c) He hugs her
(d) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
3. Why does Dolarhyde go to Baeder Chemical?
(a) To get material to clean up the next murder scene he creates
(b) To get the address of his new victims
(c) He gets lost
(d) To get infrared film
4. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
(a) The name of his complex building
(b) Graham's work office
(c) Graham's street address
(d) Graham's car license plate
5. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's dog
(b) A note on the back of the photos
(c) A woman walking by
(d) Graham's wife and son
6. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
(a) Like a Southern belle
(c) Like a Boston lady
(d) Like a queen
7. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
(b) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
(c) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
(d) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
8. What did the killer break throughout the house?
9. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Buffalo Bill
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) The Tooth Fairy
(d) Jeffrey Dahmer
10. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(b) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(c) Christmas cards
(d) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
11. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
(a) Make the killer think that Lecter has abandoned him
(b) Put in an add for a puppy
(c) Insult the killer
(d) Give the killer a new fake address
12. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
(a) Lounds' girlfriend
(b) The president
(c) Lounds' informant
(d) The killer
13. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) The baby died
(b) The baby was stolen
(c) She was never pregnant
(d) The baby was mentally ill
14. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Blue Tigger"
(b) The "Red Dragon"
(c) The "Bloody Angel"
(d) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
15. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
(a) Doctor notes
(b) Police scanners
(c) The Tattler
(d) People Magazine
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
2. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
3. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
5. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)