|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the majority of the people at Lounds' funeral believe about Graham?
(a) He intended for Lounds to be killed
(b) Graham is conspiring with the killer
(c) Graham is glad that Lound is dead
(d) Graham wears a wig
2. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Lecter's taste in patients
(c) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
3. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(b) Dragons and the Women they controll
(c) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(d) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
4. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
(a) Setting Lounds up to die
(b) Making the police look incompetent
(c) Letting the killer slip through his fingers
(d) Not doing his job
5. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) The Leeds' dog
(b) A vague discription of the possible killer
(c) A bundt cake
(d) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
6. What did the killer break throughout the house?
7. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
(a) News anchor reporting on Graham
(b) Description of the victim's deaths
(c) An article in the Tattler
(d) Report on Santa Clause being fake
8. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) A foster home
(b) Millitary school
(c) A distant relatives
(d) Boarding school
9. Why does Dolarhyde go to Baeder Chemical?
(a) To get the address of his new victims
(b) To get infrared film
(c) To get material to clean up the next murder scene he creates
(d) He gets lost
10. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
(a) Dolarhyde's description
(b) The van's license plate number
(c) Dolarhyde's cologne
(d) Dolarhyde's pay stub
11. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for an interview
(b) Follows Graham to the police station
(c) Asks for details of the murder
(d) Takes a picture
12. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Stationary from the victim's house
(b) Bloody paper
(c) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(d) Company letter head
13. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Avid Fan
(b) Warped and Deranged
(c) Follower of Your Teachings
(d) Your Faithful Student
14. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
(a) Disney land
(b) Their vacation rental
(c) The parents of her deceased husband
(d) Her parents
15. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
(b) Gardening dirt
(c) Hair fibers
(d) Film ink
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
2. Why does the doctor refuse to let Marian Dolarhyde Trevane see her baby?
3. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
4. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
5. What is done to punish Lecter for helping the "Tooth Fairy"?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)