|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A woman walking by
(b) A note on the back of the photos
(c) Graham's dog
(d) Graham's wife and son
2. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
(a) Dolarhyde's home
(b) Graham's home
(c) The Tattler building
(d) The home of the first victims
3. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(b) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(c) Christmas cards
(d) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
4. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(b) A nurse
(c) Cleaning man
(d) Lecter's mother
5. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
(a) Hand lotion
(b) A dollar
(c) Her cell phone
(d) Copy of the Tattler
6. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
(a) Dolarhyde's pay stub
(b) The van's license plate number
(c) Dolarhyde's cologne
(d) Dolarhyde's description
7. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
(a) Graham's car license plate
(b) Graham's work office
(c) Graham's street address
(d) The name of his complex building
8. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Your Faithful Student
(b) Follower of Your Teachings
(c) Avid Fan
(d) Warped and Deranged
9. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's hurt dog
(b) Graham's injured leg
(c) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(d) Graham's colostomy bag
10. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer has homosexual tendencies
(b) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(c) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
(d) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
11. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Lecter's taste in patients
(b) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(c) Graham's colostomy bag
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
12. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Hotwire a car
(b) Shoot a gun
(c) Change her appearance
(d) Set the house alarm on high
13. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) Graham's new Spanish lessons
(b) The news report of the murder
(c) Leeds' home movie
(d) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
14. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
(a) Doctor notes
(b) People Magazine
(c) Police scanners
(d) The Tattler
15. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
(a) The Nutso Wackjob
(b) The Pilgrim
(c) The Avid Fan
(d) The Tooth Fairy
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
2. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
3. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
4. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
5. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)