|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Cleaning man
(b) A nurse
(c) Lecter's mother
2. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(b) A hair and film ink
(c) Blue grains and a hair
(d) Film ink and cologne
3. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) Tattler tabloid
(b) People magazine
(c) American's today
(d) The zoo
4. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family making a home movie
(b) Them bury their cat
(c) The family getting ready for school and work
(d) The family have a party
5. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Change her appearance
(b) Set the house alarm on high
(c) Shoot a gun
(d) Hotwire a car
6. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) The Tooth Fairy
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) Jeffrey Dahmer
(d) Buffalo Bill
7. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
(a) Hand Model
(b) Diesel Mechanic
(c) Shop Owner
8. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) A bundt cake
(b) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(c) A vague discription of the possible killer
(d) The Leeds' dog
9. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) A pencil and paper
(b) Internet access
(c) Outside exercise
(d) AMA filmstrip library access
10. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
(a) To keep the dragon at bay
(c) To fulfill his life's purpose
11. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The mother has them disowned
(b) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
(c) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
(d) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
12. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A woman walking by
(b) A note on the back of the photos
(c) Graham's wife and son
(d) Graham's dog
13. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(b) With These He Offended Me
(c) They Will All Pay
(d) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
14. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) The victim's families
(d) His dead grandmother
15. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(b) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(c) Christmas cards
(d) Mrs. Leeds' diary
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
2. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
3. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
4. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
5. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)