|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the majority of the people at Lounds' funeral believe about Graham?
(a) Graham wears a wig
(b) He intended for Lounds to be killed
(c) Graham is conspiring with the killer
(d) Graham is glad that Lound is dead
2. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The bodies of the victims
(b) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(c) The media that follows Graham
(d) The connection Graham has to the killer
3. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Threatens to kill him
(b) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(c) Beats him up
(d) Gives him a wedgie
4. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) A circle cut in the glass door
(b) A blast hole in the south wall
(c) The garage door kicked in
(d) The bathroom window broken
5. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
(a) Like a queen
(b) Like a Boston lady
(c) Like a Southern belle
6. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
(a) An article in the Tattler
(b) Report on Santa Clause being fake
(c) News anchor reporting on Graham
(d) Description of the victim's deaths
7. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Kill him
(b) Send him away
(c) Spank him
(d) Get the sewing scissors
8. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) The baby was stolen
(b) She was never pregnant
(c) The baby died
(d) The baby was mentally ill
9. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Graham is getting sick
(b) Freddie Lounds is following him
(c) The complete remodeling
(d) Nosey neighbors
10. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
(a) To keep the dragon at bay
(b) To fulfill his life's purpose
11. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
(a) Jacobi's oldest son
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) Freddie Lounds
(d) Reba McClane
12. Why does Dolarhyde go to Baeder Chemical?
(a) He gets lost
(b) To get material to clean up the next murder scene he creates
(c) To get the address of his new victims
(d) To get infrared film
13. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(b) The neighbors watching American Idol
(c) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(d) The house with the dead bodies inside
14. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) An Ouija board
(b) A pen
(c) A phone book
(d) A phone call
15. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Set the house alarm on high
(b) Hotwire a car
(c) Shoot a gun
(d) Change her appearance
Short Answer Questions
1. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
2. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
3. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
4. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
5. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)