|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Kill him
(b) Get the sewing scissors
(c) Spank him
(d) Send him away
2. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
(b) It was Graham's
(c) It was wrong
(d) It was stolen
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Lecter's mother
(b) Cleaning man
(c) A nurse
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(b) It contained no information other than praise
(c) It gave an address to the next victim
(d) There is no way to decode it in time
5. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
(a) Film ink
(b) Gardening dirt
(d) Hair fibers
6. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
(a) A dollar
(b) Copy of the Tattler
(c) Hand lotion
(d) Her cell phone
7. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A water leak
(b) A day of mourning for the president
(c) A mouse problem
(d) A gas leak
8. What did the killer break throughout the house?
9. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(b) The house with the dead bodies inside
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) The victim's blood in the moonlight
10. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) Duck tape
(b) Epoxy glue
(d) With magic words
11. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
(a) The killer
(b) Lounds' girlfriend
(c) The president
(d) Lounds' informant
12. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) American's today
(b) The zoo
(c) Tattler tabloid
(d) People magazine
13. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) His dead grandmother
(d) The victim's families
14. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
(a) Put in an add for a puppy
(b) Insult the killer
(c) Give the killer a new fake address
(d) Make the killer think that Lecter has abandoned him
15. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
(b) The mother has them disowned
(c) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
(d) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
2. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
3. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
4. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
5. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)