|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
(a) Transferring papers
(b) An article about Graham
(c) Lecter's life story
(d) Tooth Fairy novel
2. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
(a) Hair fibers
(b) Film ink
(c) Gardening dirt
3. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) His dead grandmother
(d) The victim's families
4. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(b) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(c) Christmas cards
(d) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
5. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
(a) Jacobi's oldest son
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) Reba McClane
(d) Freddie Lounds
6. What does the thermos actually contain?
(a) A note for Graham
(c) A note for Lecter
7. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A nurse
(b) Cleaning man
(c) Lecter's mother
8. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer has homosexual tendencies
(b) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(c) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(d) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
9. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) The reason the killer kills
(b) The location of the killer's home
(c) An exact description of the killer
(d) A license plate number
10. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
(a) The parents of her deceased husband
(b) Her parents
(c) Disney land
(d) Their vacation rental
11. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
(a) A dollar
(b) Copy of the Tattler
(c) Hand lotion
(d) Her cell phone
12. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It contained no information other than praise
(b) It gave an address to the next victim
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) There is no way to decode it in time
13. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
(a) Steals from them
(b) Spreads ugly rumors about Marian's husband
(c) Introduces Francis to everyone that will listen
(d) Slaps Marian
14. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) American's today
(b) Tattler tabloid
(c) The zoo
(d) People magazine
15. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
(a) Lounds' girlfriend
(b) Lounds' informant
(c) The killer
(d) The president
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
2. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
3. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
4. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
5. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)