Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(c) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(d) Your Mentor
2. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(b) Beats him up
(c) Threatens to kill him
(d) Gives him a wedgie
3. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(b) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(c) Graham has a magic wand
(d) Graham knows who the killer is
4. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(b) The connection Graham has to the killer
(c) The media that follows Graham
(d) The bodies of the victims
5. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer has homosexual tendencies
(b) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(c) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(d) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
6. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
(a) Freddie Lounds
(b) Jacobi's oldest son
(c) Hannibal Lecter
(d) Reba McClane
7. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
(a) Make him sleep outside
(b) Cut off his penis
(c) Spank him
(d) Send him away
8. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) American's today
(b) People magazine
(c) Tattler tabloid
(d) The zoo
9. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He ignores her
(b) He hugs her
(c) He slaps her
(d) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
10. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
(b) They Will All Pay
(c) With These He Offended Me
(d) Death Shall Come Swiftly
11. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) Graham's new Spanish lessons
(b) The news report of the murder
(c) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
(d) Leeds' home movie
12. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) The garage door kicked in
(b) The bathroom window broken
(c) A blast hole in the south wall
(d) A circle cut in the glass door
13. What does Dolarhyde find when the technician turns on the lights in the room?
(a) She is blind
(b) She has a dragon tattoo
(c) She has a cleft pallet
(d) She is beautiful
14. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
(a) The killer
(b) Lounds' informant
(c) The president
(d) Lounds' girlfriend
15. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A pen
(b) A phone call
(c) A phone book
(d) An Ouija board
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
2. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
3. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
4. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
5. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)