|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(b) That of a dog
(c) Oddly small
(d) Crooked and broken
2. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A phone call
(b) A pen
(c) A phone book
(d) An Ouija board
3. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) A license plate number
(b) An exact description of the killer
(c) The location of the killer's home
(d) The reason the killer kills
4. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Recent robberies
(b) He hears something
(c) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(d) His grandmother's ghost
5. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It was wrong
(b) It was stolen
(c) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
(d) It was Graham's
6. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) The victim's families
(c) Hannibal Lecter
(d) His dead grandmother
7. What does Dolarhyde find when the technician turns on the lights in the room?
(a) She has a cleft pallet
(b) She is beautiful
(c) She has a dragon tattoo
(d) She is blind
8. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) The news report of the murder
(b) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
(c) Leeds' home movie
(d) Graham's new Spanish lessons
9. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
(b) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
(c) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
(d) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
10. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) The baby was mentally ill
(b) She was never pregnant
(c) The baby died
(d) The baby was stolen
11. Why does Dolarhyde go to Baeder Chemical?
(a) To get infrared film
(b) To get the address of his new victims
(c) To get material to clean up the next murder scene he creates
(d) He gets lost
12. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
(a) Insult the killer
(b) Make the killer think that Lecter has abandoned him
(c) Give the killer a new fake address
(d) Put in an add for a puppy
13. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(b) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(c) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(d) Graham is afraid of the killer
14. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's hurt dog
(b) Graham's injured leg
(c) Graham's colostomy bag
(d) Hannibal Lecter's victims
15. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) His foundation
(b) The woman
(c) The mirrors
(d) Porcelain dolls
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
2. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
3. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
4. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
5. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)