|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
(a) Make him sleep outside
(b) Send him away
(c) Spank him
(d) Cut off his penis
2. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
(a) The van's license plate number
(b) Dolarhyde's cologne
(c) Dolarhyde's description
(d) Dolarhyde's pay stub
3. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) Internet access
(b) A pencil and paper
(c) AMA filmstrip library access
(d) Outside exercise
4. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(b) A hair and film ink
(c) Film ink and cologne
(d) Blue grains and a hair
5. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
(a) An article in the Tattler
(b) Report on Santa Clause being fake
(c) Description of the victim's deaths
(d) News anchor reporting on Graham
6. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Graham is getting sick
(b) The complete remodeling
(c) Freddie Lounds is following him
(d) Nosey neighbors
7. What did the killer break throughout the house?
8. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Graham's phone number and address
(b) Information about the murders
(c) A date
(d) Dr. Bloom's home address
9. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
(a) Dolarhyde's home
(b) The home of the first victims
(c) Graham's home
(d) The Tattler building
10. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(b) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(c) Graham is afraid of the killer
(d) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
11. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Your Faithful Student
(b) Warped and Deranged
(c) Follower of Your Teachings
(d) Avid Fan
12. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Spank him
(b) Kill him
(c) Send him away
(d) Get the sewing scissors
13. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(b) The mother's forehead
(c) One of the children's eyes
(d) A piece of broken mirror
14. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Takes a picture
(b) Asks for an interview
(c) Follows Graham to the police station
(d) Asks for details of the murder
15. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
(a) He is to ashamed to continue his nomination
(b) He is disqualified
(c) He loses
(d) He wins
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
2. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
3. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
4. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
5. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)