|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
(a) Like a Boston lady
(b) Like a Southern belle
(c) Like a queen
2. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
(a) Film ink
(b) Hair fibers
(d) Gardening dirt
3. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) One of the children's eyes
(b) The mother's forehead
(c) A piece of broken mirror
(d) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
4. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(b) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(c) Christmas cards
(d) Mrs. Leeds' diary
5. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is afraid of the killer
(b) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(c) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(d) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
6. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham knows who the killer is
(b) Graham has a magic wand
(c) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(d) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
7. What did the killer break throughout the house?
8. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(b) Dragons and the Women they controll
(c) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(d) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
9. What does Marian's mother do in order to keep from losing her house?
(a) Cleans houses
(b) Works at a hospital
(c) Exotic dancing
(d) Takes in the sick and elderly
10. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Follower of Your Teachings
(b) Avid Fan
(c) Warped and Deranged
(d) Your Faithful Student
11. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(b) His dead grandmother
(c) The victim's families
(d) Hannibal Lecter
12. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Graham's home address
(b) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
(c) Where to find Lecter's notes
(d) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
13. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) With magic words
(b) Epoxy glue
(d) Duck tape
14. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
(a) The killer
(b) The president
(c) Lounds' informant
(d) Lounds' girlfriend
15. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Pieces of scalp
(b) Snippets of his own writings
(c) Articles related to his becoming activities
(d) Pictures of his grandmother
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
2. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
3. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
4. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
5. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)