|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
(a) Reba McClane
(b) Jacobi's oldest son
(c) Hannibal Lecter
(d) Freddie Lounds
2. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Kill him
(b) Spank him
(c) Get the sewing scissors
(d) Send him away
3. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
(a) Make him sleep outside
(b) Send him away
(c) Cut off his penis
(d) Spank him
4. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A medical drawing
(b) A piece of the victim's clothing
(c) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(d) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
5. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Shoot a gun
(b) Set the house alarm on high
(c) Change her appearance
(d) Hotwire a car
6. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The media that follows Graham
(b) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(c) The connection Graham has to the killer
(d) The bodies of the victims
7. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Recent robberies
(b) His grandmother's ghost
(c) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(d) He hears something
8. What does the thermos actually contain?
(c) A note for Graham
(d) A note for Lecter
9. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(b) Christmas cards
(c) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(d) Mrs. Leeds' diary
10. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) A blast hole in the south wall
(b) A circle cut in the glass door
(c) The bathroom window broken
(d) The garage door kicked in
11. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
(b) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(c) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(d) The killer has homosexual tendencies
12. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
(a) Lambert St. Louis International Airport
(b) Out of the trash
(d) A co-worker
13. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) A license plate number
(b) The location of the killer's home
(c) The reason the killer kills
(d) An exact description of the killer
14. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's wife and son
(b) A note on the back of the photos
(c) A woman walking by
(d) Graham's dog
15. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
(b) It was wrong
(c) It was Graham's
(d) It was stolen
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the killer break throughout the house?
2. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
3. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
4. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
5. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)