|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
(a) Doctor notes
(b) The Tattler
(c) People Magazine
(d) Police scanners
2. What does the thermos actually contain?
(b) A note for Lecter
(d) A note for Graham
3. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A note on the back of the photos
(b) A woman walking by
(c) Graham's wife and son
(d) Graham's dog
4. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Change her appearance
(b) Hotwire a car
(c) Set the house alarm on high
(d) Shoot a gun
5. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(b) Epoxy glue
(c) With magic words
(d) Duck tape
6. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It contained no information other than praise
(b) There is no way to decode it in time
(c) It gave an address to the next victim
(d) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
7. Why does Dolarhyde go to Baeder Chemical?
(a) He gets lost
(b) To get infrared film
(c) To get material to clean up the next murder scene he creates
(d) To get the address of his new victims
8. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
(a) The killer
(b) Lounds' informant
(c) The president
(d) Lounds' girlfriend
9. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) An old wheelchair
(b) His grandmother's walker
(c) His prom suit
(d) A rocking chair
10. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Dr. Bloom's home address
(b) Information about the murders
(c) Graham's phone number and address
(d) A date
11. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) A vague discription of the possible killer
(b) The Leeds' dog
(c) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(d) A bundt cake
12. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
(a) His eyes
(b) Home made wine
(c) Evidence from the murders
(d) His lips
13. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Company letter head
(b) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(c) Stationary from the victim's house
(d) Bloody paper
14. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) She was never pregnant
(b) The baby was stolen
(c) The baby died
(d) The baby was mentally ill
15. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
(a) Lambert St. Louis International Airport
(b) A co-worker
(d) Out of the trash
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
2. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
3. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
5. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)