|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
(a) Graham's car license plate
(b) Graham's work office
(c) The name of his complex building
(d) Graham's street address
2. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
(a) Put in an add for a puppy
(b) Insult the killer
(c) Give the killer a new fake address
(d) Make the killer think that Lecter has abandoned him
3. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Lecter's taste in patients
(b) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(c) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(d) Graham's colostomy bag
4. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
(a) Hand Model
(c) Shop Owner
(d) Diesel Mechanic
5. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
(a) The home of the first victims
(b) Dolarhyde's home
(c) Graham's home
(d) The Tattler building
6. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
(a) Dolarhyde's description
(b) The van's license plate number
(c) Dolarhyde's pay stub
(d) Dolarhyde's cologne
7. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Follower of Your Teachings
(b) Your Faithful Student
(c) Warped and Deranged
(d) Avid Fan
8. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A medical drawing
(b) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(c) A piece of the victim's clothing
(d) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
9. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Hotwire a car
(b) Shoot a gun
(c) Set the house alarm on high
(d) Change her appearance
10. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
(b) To keep the dragon at bay
(c) To fulfill his life's purpose
11. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
(a) Description of the victim's deaths
(b) An article in the Tattler
(c) News anchor reporting on Graham
(d) Report on Santa Clause being fake
12. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
(b) It was Graham's
(c) It was wrong
(d) It was stolen
13. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Film ink and cologne
(b) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(c) A hair and film ink
(d) Blue grains and a hair
14. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
(b) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
(c) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
(d) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
15. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) A pencil and paper
(b) Internet access
(c) AMA filmstrip library access
(d) Outside exercise
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
2. Why does Dolarhyde go to Baeder Chemical?
3. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
4. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
5. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)