|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a magic wand
(b) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(c) Graham knows who the killer is
(d) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
2. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for details of the murder
(b) Takes a picture
(c) Asks for an interview
(d) Follows Graham to the police station
3. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Practice at the shooting range
(b) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
(c) Warn his wife
(d) Make out a new will
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It gave an address to the next victim
(b) There is no way to decode it in time
(c) It contained no information other than praise
(d) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
5. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) Duck tape
(b) Epoxy glue
(c) With magic words
6. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) His grandmother's ghost
(b) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(c) Recent robberies
(d) He hears something
7. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Bloody Angel"
(b) The "Blue Tigger"
(c) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(d) The "Red Dragon"
8. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A mouse problem
(b) A water leak
(c) A day of mourning for the president
(d) A gas leak
9. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
(a) Report on Santa Clause being fake
(b) Description of the victim's deaths
(c) An article in the Tattler
(d) News anchor reporting on Graham
10. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) A piece of broken mirror
(b) The mother's forehead
(c) One of the children's eyes
(d) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
11. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
(a) The Avid Fan
(b) The Tooth Fairy
(c) The Pilgrim
(d) The Nutso Wackjob
12. What excuse does Dolarhyde say that he wants the infrared film for?
(a) For the police
(b) A zoo
(c) A party
(d) To catch a garden animal on tape
13. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
(a) His eyes
(b) Home made wine
(c) Evidence from the murders
(d) His lips
14. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(b) The killer has homosexual tendencies
(c) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
(d) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
15. What did the killer break throughout the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
2. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
3. What is done to punish Lecter for helping the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
5. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)