|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Dolarhyde say that he wants the infrared film for?
(a) A zoo
(b) A party
(c) For the police
(d) To catch a garden animal on tape
2. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
(b) Where to find Lecter's notes
(c) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
(d) Graham's home address
3. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Freddie Lounds is following him
(b) The complete remodeling
(c) Graham is getting sick
(d) Nosey neighbors
4. What is done to punish Lecter for helping the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) His books are taken away
(b) He is put in restraints
(c) Lecter looses his dessert
(d) Lecter is put in solitary confinement
5. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Warn his wife
(b) Practice at the shooting range
(c) Make out a new will
(d) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
6. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
(c) A priest
(d) The "Tooth Fairy"
7. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's hurt dog
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Graham's injured leg
(d) Hannibal Lecter's victims
8. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
(a) To keep the dragon at bay
(c) To fulfill his life's purpose
9. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) Epoxy glue
(b) Duck tape
(d) With magic words
10. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(b) Lecter's taste in patients
(c) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(d) Graham's colostomy bag
11. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
(b) It was Graham's
(c) It was stolen
(d) It was wrong
12. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
(a) Steals from them
(b) Introduces Francis to everyone that will listen
(c) Spreads ugly rumors about Marian's husband
(d) Slaps Marian
13. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
(a) The Pilgrim
(b) The Tooth Fairy
(c) The Nutso Wackjob
(d) The Avid Fan
14. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
(a) He is to ashamed to continue his nomination
(b) He loses
(c) He wins
(d) He is disqualified
15. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Information about the murders
(b) Graham's phone number and address
(c) A date
(d) Dr. Bloom's home address
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wendy say to Graham at the funeral?
2. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
3. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
4. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
5. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)