|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
(a) Graham's home
(b) The Tattler building
(c) The home of the first victims
(d) Dolarhyde's home
2. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Your Faithful Student
(b) Avid Fan
(c) Warped and Deranged
(d) Follower of Your Teachings
3. What excuse does Dolarhyde say that he wants the infrared film for?
(a) For the police
(b) A zoo
(c) A party
(d) To catch a garden animal on tape
4. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
(a) Introduces Francis to everyone that will listen
(b) Slaps Marian
(c) Steals from them
(d) Spreads ugly rumors about Marian's husband
5. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(b) The "Blue Tigger"
(c) The "Bloody Angel"
(d) The "Red Dragon"
6. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family getting ready for school and work
(b) Them bury their cat
(c) The family making a home movie
(d) The family have a party
7. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
(c) The "Tooth Fairy"
(d) A priest
8. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(b) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(c) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(d) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
9. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) The reason the killer kills
(b) A license plate number
(c) The location of the killer's home
(d) An exact description of the killer
10. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
(b) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
(c) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
(d) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
11. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) Boarding school
(b) A distant relatives
(c) Millitary school
(d) A foster home
12. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A phone call
(b) An Ouija board
(c) A phone book
(d) A pen
13. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
(a) Put in an add for a puppy
(b) Make the killer think that Lecter has abandoned him
(c) Insult the killer
(d) Give the killer a new fake address
14. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(b) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(c) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(d) Christmas cards
15. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Graham is getting sick
(b) Freddie Lounds is following him
(c) Nosey neighbors
(d) The complete remodeling
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
2. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
3. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
4. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)