|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
(b) He hugs her
(c) He slaps her
(d) He ignores her
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) His grandmother's ghost
(b) He hears something
(c) Recent robberies
(d) Vandalism in the neighborhood
3. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(c) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(d) Your Mentor
4. Why does the doctor refuse to let Marian Dolarhyde Trevane see her baby?
(a) Her mother had refused to allow it
(b) There is a family to adopt the child
(c) She is a single mother
(d) Face deformities
5. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Gives him a wedgie
(b) Threatens to kill him
(c) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(d) Beats him up
6. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's dog
(b) Graham's wife and son
(c) A woman walking by
(d) A note on the back of the photos
7. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer has homosexual tendencies
(b) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(c) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(d) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
8. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The bodies of the victims
(b) The connection Graham has to the killer
(c) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(d) The media that follows Graham
9. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(b) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(c) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(d) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
10. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Lecter's taste in patients
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
11. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
(b) Like a Boston lady
(c) Like a Southern belle
(d) Like a queen
12. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) A distant relatives
(b) Boarding school
(c) A foster home
(d) Millitary school
13. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) She was never pregnant
(b) The baby was mentally ill
(c) The baby died
(d) The baby was stolen
14. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) Epoxy glue
(b) With magic words
(c) Duck tape
15. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) The mirrors
(c) His foundation
(d) The woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
2. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
3. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
4. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
5. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)