|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
(a) Like a Boston lady
(b) Like a Southern belle
(c) Like a queen
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) A date
(b) Graham's phone number and address
(c) Information about the murders
(d) Dr. Bloom's home address
3. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
(a) Letting the killer slip through his fingers
(b) Setting Lounds up to die
(c) Not doing his job
(d) Making the police look incompetent
4. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
(a) Doctor notes
(b) People Magazine
(c) The Tattler
(d) Police scanners
5. Why does the doctor refuse to let Marian Dolarhyde Trevane see her baby?
(a) There is a family to adopt the child
(b) She is a single mother
(c) Face deformities
(d) Her mother had refused to allow it
6. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
(b) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
(c) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
(d) The mother has them disowned
7. Why does Dolarhyde go to Baeder Chemical?
(a) He gets lost
(b) To get infrared film
(c) To get the address of his new victims
(d) To get material to clean up the next murder scene he creates
8. What does Freddie Lounds want more than anything?
(c) A girlfriend
9. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Kill him
(b) Send him away
(c) Get the sewing scissors
(d) Spank him
10. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Threatens to kill him
(b) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(c) Beats him up
(d) Gives him a wedgie
11. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(b) The connection Graham has to the killer
(c) The bodies of the victims
(d) The media that follows Graham
12. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) With These He Offended Me
(b) They Will All Pay
(c) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(d) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
13. What does Marian's mother do in order to keep from losing her house?
(a) Works at a hospital
(b) Cleans houses
(c) Takes in the sick and elderly
(d) Exotic dancing
14. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
(a) He wins
(b) He is disqualified
(c) He is to ashamed to continue his nomination
(d) He loses
15. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
(a) A co-worker
(b) Lambert St. Louis International Airport
(c) Out of the trash
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
2. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
3. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
4. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)