1. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
Graham's wife and son
2. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
3. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
4. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
5. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
A circle cut in the glass door
This section contains 4,936 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)