Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
2. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
3. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
4. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
5. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
6. What did the killer break throughout the house?
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
1. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
2. How are the teeth that were used to...
This section contains 2,396 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)