Short Answer Questions
1. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
2. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
3. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
4. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
5. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
This section contains 4,936 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)