|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendy say to Graham at the funeral?
(a) That he is a good man
(b) Thanks him
(c) That she loves him
(d) That he is responsible for killing Lound
2. What is Dolarhyde doing while he tells Reba he doesn't want the dragon to hurt her?
(a) Biting himself
3. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
(a) Making the police look incompetent
(b) Setting Lounds up to die
(c) Not doing his job
(d) Letting the killer slip through his fingers
4. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(b) Cleaning man
(c) Lecter's mother
(d) A nurse
5. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A note on the back of the photos
(b) A woman walking by
(c) Graham's dog
(d) Graham's wife and son
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
2. Who does Graham receive a letter from while going over the tape of Lounds and the killer?
3. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
5. What weapons are found in the ashes of Dolarhyde's home?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)