|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Graham listens to the tape of Lounds made by the killer what does Lounds say about "the dragon"?
(a) The dragon came from a nightmare
(b) Dragons eat meat... You're meat!
(c) The dragon is equal to fear
(d) People should dread him
2. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
(a) Kitchen Aid mixer
(b) Home movies
3. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Bloody paper
(b) Stationary from the victim's house
(c) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(d) Company letter head
4. Where does Dolarhyde go?
(a) To see his grandmother's grave
(b) Chicago Zoo
(c) Brooklyn Museum
5. What does Dolarhyde show Rita he has?
(a) A scarred face
(b) The dragon living inside him
(c) A gun
(d) A knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
2. What is Aunt Lula?
3. What happens to Dolarhyde?
4. Who does Graham hope will come to the house when they are well?
5. When Graham opened the car door after arriving home what was the first thing he heard?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)