|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
(a) Blue granules
(b) Cotton fibers
(d) A cocoon
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(b) He hears something
(c) His grandmother's ghost
(d) Recent robberies
3. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) The baby was mentally ill
(b) The baby was stolen
(c) The baby died
(d) She was never pregnant
4. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
(a) Put in an add for a puppy
(b) Make the killer think that Lecter has abandoned him
(c) Give the killer a new fake address
(d) Insult the killer
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The house with the dead bodies inside
(b) The neighbors watching American Idol
(c) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(d) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
2. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
3. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
4. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
5. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)