|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
(b) Graham's new Spanish lessons
(c) The news report of the murder
(d) Leeds' home movie
2. What does Reba do that fascinates Dolarhyde when they arrive at her apartment?
(a) Cuts pie
(b) Pours coffee
(c) Draws a picture
(d) Navigates through her house
3. What happens to Dolarhyde?
(a) Stabbed by Graham
(b) Shot by Willie
(c) Police arrest him
(d) Shot by Molly
4. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
(a) He loses
(b) He is to ashamed to continue his nomination
(c) He wins
(d) He is disqualified
5. Who does Graham run into when he is on his way back to the house to talk to Crawford?
(c) Dr. Bloom
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
2. What does Dolarhyde give Reba to test her loyalty, a test which she fails?
3. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
5. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)