|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) Latest autopsy report
(b) A message from Molly
(c) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
(d) A letter from the killer
2. Who is in the portrait that Dolarhyde believes for a moment to be his grandmother?
(a) George Washington
(b) Abraham Lincoln
(d) Thomas Jefferson
3. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
(a) That they have found something of interest
(b) That Graham is being fired
(c) That Lecter has escaped
(d) That they have found a mass grave site
4. Why does the fire investigator tell the police there may not be any remains of Dolarhyde found?
(a) Because of the fire's heat
(b) Because of the blast that finished destroying the house
(c) Because of the initial gun shot wound mixed with the fire
(d) There is too much debris
5. Where does Molly try to hide Willie?
(d) Under the bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
2. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
3. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
4. What does Dolarhyde attempt to do first when he returns to St. Louis?
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)