|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
(a) Tide change
(b) Presidential inauguration
(c) The full moon
(d) Till the killer finishes his next piece of art
2. What did the killer break throughout the house?
3. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(b) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(c) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(d) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
4. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
(b) The mother has them disowned
(c) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
(d) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
5. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(b) Stationary from the victim's house
(c) Company letter head
(d) Bloody paper
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde find when the technician turns on the lights in the room?
2. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
3. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
4. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
5. Who does Graham receive a letter from while going over the tape of Lounds and the killer?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)