|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) The victim's families
(c) Hannibal Lecter
(d) His dead grandmother
2. Who does Graham hope will come to the house when they are well?
(d) Jacobi's oldest son
3. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Smoke from the fire
(b) Sign for Dolarhyde Mowing Service
(c) Baloons for a birthday party
(d) Mail box
4. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
(b) It was stolen
(c) It was Graham's
(d) It was wrong
5. What item does Dolarhyde not have when he enters the museum?
(a) Guitar Case
(d) Latex gloves
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
2. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
3. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
4. What is the Dragon unhappy about that Dolarhyde is spending all his time thinking about?
5. What does Crawford come to tell Graham?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)