|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the portrait that Dolarhyde believes for a moment to be his grandmother?
(a) Thomas Jefferson
(c) Abraham Lincoln
(d) George Washington
2. What did Reba reach for several times during the night while in the hospital?
(a) Sleeping pills
(b) The television remote
(c) Policewoman's hand
(d) A glass of water
3. What animal did Dolarhyde talk to the zoo official about?
4. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
(a) Video survalence
(d) Communication systems
5. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Freddie Lounds is following him
(b) The complete remodeling
(c) Graham is getting sick
(d) Nosey neighbors
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde do to Reba's ex-boyfriend?
2. What is Aunt Lula?
3. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
4. What makes Graham's face red and sore?
5. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)