|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) They Will All Pay
(b) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
(c) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(d) With These He Offended Me
2. Who does Molly say is on the phone for Graham?
(a) Dr. Bloom
(b) The Jacobi's lawyer
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Dr. Bloom's home address
(b) Graham's phone number and address
(c) Information about the murders
(d) A date
4. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
(a) The Avid Fan
(b) The Pilgrim
(c) The Nutso Wackjob
(d) The Tooth Fairy
5. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(b) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
(c) The killer has homosexual tendencies
(d) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Graham opened the car door after arriving home what was the first thing he heard?
2. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
3. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
4. What has Dolarhyde made an appointment for?
5. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)