|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What human remains are recovered?
(a) Femur and rib bones
(c) Human tooth and femur
(d) Tibia and ulna
2. What happens when the gas station attendant looks too closely at Reba?
(a) Dolarhyde ignores it
(b) Dolarhyde plans to get even with the man
(c) Dolarhyde twists the man's arm
(d) Dolarhyde stabs the man in the neck with a steak knife
3. What do Molly and Willie continually talk about after they are home?
(a) Molly's ex-in-laws
(b) How much they missed Graham
(c) Willie's good friends
(d) Their delight in being home
4. What does Graham brush away from his face while he stands in the back yard?
5. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
(a) The Tattler building
(b) The home of the first victims
(c) Graham's home
(d) Dolarhyde's home
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
2. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
3. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
4. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
5. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)