|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47 | Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's hurt dog
(b) Graham's injured leg
(c) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(d) Graham's colostomy bag
2. What happens while Dolarhyde is working out?
(a) He drops a weight on his foot
(b) He hears the Dragon's voice for the first time
(c) He feels the Dragon's need to eat
(d) He feels the Dragon's claws coming out
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It contained no information other than praise
(b) It gave an address to the next victim
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) There is no way to decode it in time
4. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
(a) The killer hated Lounds
(b) The killer lives within driving distance of New York
(c) The killer likes gas
(d) The killer is an artist
5. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Bloody Angel"
(b) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(c) The "Red Dragon"
(d) The "Blue Tigger"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
2. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
3. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
4. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
5. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)