|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47 | Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Christmas cards
(b) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(c) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(d) Mrs. Leeds' diary
2. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
(a) He loses
(b) He is disqualified
(c) He wins
(d) He is to ashamed to continue his nomination
3. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) The victim's families
(b) His dead grandmother
(c) Hannibal Lecter
4. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The mental danger
(b) Lecter stinks
(c) The past trauma
(d) The phsyical danger
5. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(b) The "Bloody Angel"
(c) The "Blue Tigger"
(d) The "Red Dragon"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
2. What has Dolarhyde made an appointment for?
3. Who is Reba having dinner with explaining that she doesn't want to see him anymore?
4. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
5. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)