|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47 | Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
(a) Avid Fan
(b) The Nibbler
(c) Mr. Tooth Fairy
2. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer felt inferior to women
(b) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
(c) The killer wanted to be a woman
(d) The killer was a sicko
3. When Graham listens to the tape of Lounds made by the killer what does Lounds say about "the dragon"?
(a) People should dread him
(b) The dragon came from a nightmare
(c) The dragon is equal to fear
(d) Dragons eat meat... You're meat!
4. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
(b) Graham's home address
(c) Where to find Lecter's notes
(d) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
5. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
(b) A letter from the killer
(c) A message from Molly
(d) Latest autopsy report
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the portrait that Dolarhyde believes for a moment to be his grandmother?
2. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
3. What does Wendy say to Graham at the funeral?
4. What happens that distracts Miss Harper allowing Dolarhyde to hit her in the head with a gun?
5. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)