|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Lecter's mother
(b) Cleaning man
(c) A nurse
2. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Avid Fan
(b) Follower of Your Teachings
(c) Your Faithful Student
(d) Warped and Deranged
3. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) An exact description of the killer
(b) The reason the killer kills
(c) The location of the killer's home
(d) A license plate number
4. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Dragons and the Women they controll
(b) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(c) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(d) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
5. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(b) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(c) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(d) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
2. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
3. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
4. Where does Graham assume that the killer took Lounds before he killed him?
5. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)