|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Dolarhyde is working out?
(a) He feels the Dragon's need to eat
(b) He drops a weight on his foot
(c) He feels the Dragon's claws coming out
(d) He hears the Dragon's voice for the first time
2. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It was stolen
(b) It was Graham's
(c) It was wrong
(d) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
3. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer is vain
(b) The mirrors were dirty
(c) The killer doesn't like himself
(d) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
4. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A medical drawing
(b) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(c) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
(d) A piece of the victim's clothing
5. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
(a) Film ink
(b) Hair fibers
(d) Gardening dirt
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
2. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
3. Where does Dolarhyde go?
4. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
5. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)