|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
(a) Video survalence
(b) Communication systems
2. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's dog
(b) A woman walking by
(c) Graham's wife and son
(d) A note on the back of the photos
3. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
(a) Pawned them
(b) Put them in a yard sale
(c) Hid them
(d) Burned them
4. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) Millitary school
(b) A distant relatives
(c) Boarding school
(d) A foster home
5. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(b) Threatens to kill him
(c) Gives him a wedgie
(d) Beats him up
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
2. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
3. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
4. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
5. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)