|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Lecter's taste in patients
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
2. What does the Jacobi lawyer tell Graham the Jacobi son had done with most of the items he took from the home?
(a) Hid them
(b) Burned them
(c) Pawned them
(d) Put them in a yard sale
3. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(b) Buffalo Bill
(c) Jeffrey Dahmer
(d) The Tooth Fairy
4. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) His foundation
(c) The mirrors
(d) The woman
5. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) The garage door kicked in
(b) A circle cut in the glass door
(c) A blast hole in the south wall
(d) The bathroom window broken
Short Answer Questions
1. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
2. Where does Dolarhyde go?
3. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
4. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
5. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)