|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) His prom suit
(b) An old wheelchair
(c) His grandmother's walker
(d) A rocking chair
2. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
(a) His eyes
(b) Evidence from the murders
(c) His lips
(d) Home made wine
3. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(b) The house with the dead bodies inside
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
4. What does Reba say most people think about Dolarhyde?
(a) He has a nervous tick
(b) He is odd but polite
(c) That he is shy and good-looking
(d) He's a freak
5. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(b) The Tooth Fairy
(c) Buffalo Bill
(d) Jeffrey Dahmer
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
2. What does the Dragon force Dolarhyde to mutilate himself with?
3. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
4. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
5. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)