|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
(b) Graham's home address
(c) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
(d) Where to find Lecter's notes
2. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
(a) Her cell phone
(b) A dollar
(c) Hand lotion
(d) Copy of the Tattler
3. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) A bundt cake
(b) A vague discription of the possible killer
(c) The Leeds' dog
(d) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
4. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
(b) Diesel Mechanic
(c) Hand Model
(d) Shop Owner
5. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A day of mourning for the president
(b) A mouse problem
(c) A gas leak
(d) A water leak
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
2. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
3. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
5. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)