|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde arrange to have Reba do?
(a) Feed a bear
(b) Touch a sleeping tiger
(c) Go boating
(d) Swim with the dolphins
2. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
(a) He loses
(b) He is disqualified
(c) He is to ashamed to continue his nomination
(d) He wins
3. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
(b) It was Graham's
(c) It was stolen
(d) It was wrong
4. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) A letter from the killer
(b) Latest autopsy report
(c) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
(d) A message from Molly
5. Who does Graham receive a letter from while going over the tape of Lounds and the killer?
(a) America's Next Top Model
(d) Dr. Lecter
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
2. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
3. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
4. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
5. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)