|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
(a) Shoot himself
(b) Hang himself
(c) Cut the dragon out of himself
(d) Scare her away
2. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Christmas cards
(b) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(c) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(d) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
3. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A note on the back of the photos
(b) Graham's wife and son
(c) Graham's dog
(d) A woman walking by
4. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
(a) Report on Santa Clause being fake
(b) Description of the victim's deaths
(c) An article in the Tattler
(d) News anchor reporting on Graham
5. What does Reba do that fascinates Dolarhyde when they arrive at her apartment?
(a) Cuts pie
(b) Pours coffee
(c) Draws a picture
(d) Navigates through her house
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
2. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
3. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
4. What do the majority of the people at Lounds' funeral believe about Graham?
5. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)