|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It was stolen
(b) It was wrong
(c) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
(d) It was Graham's
2. What has Graham been trying to connect between Mrs. Leeds and Mrs. Jacobi?
(a) Leeds' volunteer work and Jacobi's sickness
(b) Leeds' surgery and Jacobi's volunteer work
(c) Leeds' and Jacobi's soccer mom field trips
(d) Leeds' mental institution stay and Jacobi's kitchen cooking
3. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Hotwire a car
(b) Shoot a gun
(c) Change her appearance
(d) Set the house alarm on high
4. When Graham listens to the tape of Lounds made by the killer what does Lounds say about "the dragon"?
(a) Dragons eat meat... You're meat!
(b) People should dread him
(c) The dragon came from a nightmare
(d) The dragon is equal to fear
5. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
(a) Kitchen Aid mixer
(c) Home movies
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
2. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
3. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
4. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
5. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)