|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
(a) To keep the dragon at bay
(c) To fulfill his life's purpose
2. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A mouse problem
(b) A gas leak
(c) A day of mourning for the president
(d) A water leak
3. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
(a) Graham's home
(b) Dolarhyde's home
(c) The home of the first victims
(d) The Tattler building
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(b) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(c) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(d) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
5. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
(a) Cotton fibers
(b) A cocoon
(d) Blue granules
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
2. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
3. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
4. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
5. Why does Dolarhyde explain that it would be better for Reba to let him give her a ride home rather than wait on the bus?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)