|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) The zoo
(b) Tattler tabloid
(c) American's today
(d) People magazine
2. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) The reason the killer kills
(b) An exact description of the killer
(c) The location of the killer's home
(d) A license plate number
3. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
(a) Graham's work office
(b) Graham's car license plate
(c) The name of his complex building
(d) Graham's street address
4. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) His dead grandmother
(d) The victim's families
5. What does Wendy say to Graham at the funeral?
(a) That she loves him
(b) That he is responsible for killing Lound
(c) Thanks him
(d) That he is a good man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
2. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
3. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
4. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
5. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)