|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
(a) Make the killer think that Lecter has abandoned him
(b) Insult the killer
(c) Put in an add for a puppy
(d) Give the killer a new fake address
2. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
(a) Reba McClane
(b) Jacobi's oldest son
(c) Hannibal Lecter
(d) Freddie Lounds
3. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Get the sewing scissors
(b) Spank him
(c) Send him away
(d) Kill him
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(b) Oddly small
(c) That of a dog
(d) Crooked and broken
5. What is in the package that Crawford gives Graham?
(a) Latest autopsy report
(b) Probate papers from Jacobi's attorney
(c) A message from Molly
(d) A letter from the killer
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
2. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
3. Why does Dolarhyde go to Baeder Chemical?
4. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
5. What did the autopsy report state was in Lounds' throat?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)