|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
(a) Like a queen
(b) Like a Boston lady
(d) Like a Southern belle
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) The mirrors
(c) His foundation
(d) The woman
3. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(b) The media that follows Graham
(c) The bodies of the victims
(d) The connection Graham has to the killer
4. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Articles related to his becoming activities
(b) Pieces of scalp
(c) Pictures of his grandmother
(d) Snippets of his own writings
5. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) Internet access
(b) Outside exercise
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) AMA filmstrip library access
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Dolarhyde talk to the zoo official about?
2. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
3. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
4. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
5. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)