|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He ignores her
(b) He hugs her
(c) He slaps her
(d) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
2. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
(a) Dolarhyde's dead grandmother
(c) Dolarhyde's doctor
(d) Dolarhyde's work
3. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The mental danger
(b) The past trauma
(c) The phsyical danger
(d) Lecter stinks
4. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(b) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
(c) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(d) The killer has homosexual tendencies
5. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
(a) He is disqualified
(b) He wins
(c) He is to ashamed to continue his nomination
(d) He loses
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
2. What does Marian's mother do in order to keep from losing her house?
3. What does the Dragon force Dolarhyde to mutilate himself with?
4. Who does Graham falsely believe was the one calling when he is unable to reach the phone before it finishes ringing?
5. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)