|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(b) Buffalo Bill
(c) The Tooth Fairy
(d) Jeffrey Dahmer
2. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Avid Fan
(b) Follower of Your Teachings
(c) Warped and Deranged
(d) Your Faithful Student
3. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) The bathroom window broken
(b) A circle cut in the glass door
(c) A blast hole in the south wall
(d) The garage door kicked in
4. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a magic wand
(b) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(c) Graham knows who the killer is
(d) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
5. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
(b) The killer felt inferior to women
(c) The killer wanted to be a woman
(d) The killer was a sicko
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
2. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
3. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
5. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)