|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It was wrong
(b) It was Graham's
(c) It was stolen
(d) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
2. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
(a) Steals from them
(b) Slaps Marian
(c) Introduces Francis to everyone that will listen
(d) Spreads ugly rumors about Marian's husband
3. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Where to find Lecter's notes
(b) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
(c) Graham's home address
(d) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
4. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Nosey neighbors
(b) Graham is getting sick
(c) Freddie Lounds is following him
(d) The complete remodeling
5. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Blue Tigger"
(b) The "Bloody Angel"
(c) The "Red Dragon"
(d) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
2. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
3. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
4. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
5. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)