|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(b) They Will All Pay
(c) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
(d) With These He Offended Me
2. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer felt inferior to women
(b) The killer wanted to be a woman
(c) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
(d) The killer was a sicko
3. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(b) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(c) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(d) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
4. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A piece of the victim's clothing
(b) A medical drawing
(c) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
(d) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
5. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) Graham's new Spanish lessons
(b) Leeds' home movie
(c) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
(d) The news report of the murder
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
2. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
4. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
5. What does the thermos actually contain?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)