|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
(a) Their vacation rental
(b) Disney land
(c) The parents of her deceased husband
(d) Her parents
2. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for an interview
(b) Asks for details of the murder
(c) Follows Graham to the police station
(d) Takes a picture
3. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) His prom suit
(b) His grandmother's walker
(c) An old wheelchair
(d) A rocking chair
4. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Freddie Lounds is following him
(b) The complete remodeling
(c) Graham is getting sick
(d) Nosey neighbors
5. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It was stolen
(b) It was wrong
(c) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
(d) It was Graham's
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
2. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
3. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
4. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
5. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)