|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the killer break throughout the house?
2. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
(a) Dolarhyde's home
(b) Graham's home
(c) The home of the first victims
(d) The Tattler building
3. Why does the doctor refuse to let Marian Dolarhyde Trevane see her baby?
(a) There is a family to adopt the child
(b) She is a single mother
(c) Face deformities
(d) Her mother had refused to allow it
4. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer felt inferior to women
(b) The killer was a sicko
(c) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
(d) The killer wanted to be a woman
5. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Bloody paper
(b) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(c) Stationary from the victim's house
(d) Company letter head
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
2. What does Marian's mother do in order to keep from losing her house?
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
4. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
5. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)