|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(b) Christmas cards
(c) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(d) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
2. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(b) The killer doesn't like himself
(c) The mirrors were dirty
(d) The killer is vain
3. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
(a) Steals from them
(b) Slaps Marian
(c) Spreads ugly rumors about Marian's husband
(d) Introduces Francis to everyone that will listen
4. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A medical drawing
(b) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(c) A piece of the victim's clothing
(d) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
5. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(b) His grandmother's ghost
(c) Recent robberies
(d) He hears something
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
2. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
5. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)