|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(b) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(c) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(d) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
2. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
(a) Making the police look incompetent
(b) Setting Lounds up to die
(c) Not doing his job
(d) Letting the killer slip through his fingers
3. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for details of the murder
(b) Asks for an interview
(c) Takes a picture
(d) Follows Graham to the police station
4. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
(b) Graham's home address
(c) Where to find Lecter's notes
(d) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
5. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
(b) Graham's new Spanish lessons
(c) Leeds' home movie
(d) The news report of the murder
Short Answer Questions
1. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
2. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
3. What is done to punish Lecter for helping the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
5. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)