|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
(b) A co-worker
(c) Lambert St. Louis International Airport
(d) Out of the trash
2. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Blue grains and a hair
(b) Film ink and cologne
(c) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(d) A hair and film ink
3. What does Marian's mother do in order to keep from losing her house?
(a) Exotic dancing
(b) Works at a hospital
(c) Cleans houses
(d) Takes in the sick and elderly
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A phone call
(b) A phone book
(c) An Ouija board
(d) A pen
5. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
(b) Shop Owner
(c) Diesel Mechanic
(d) Hand Model
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
2. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
3. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
4. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
5. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)