|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the thermos actually contain?
(a) A note for Lecter
(d) A note for Graham
2. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) The location of the killer's home
(b) An exact description of the killer
(c) The reason the killer kills
(d) A license plate number
3. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) His dead grandmother
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) The victim's families
4. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) She was never pregnant
(b) The baby died
(c) The baby was mentally ill
(d) The baby was stolen
5. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
(a) To keep the dragon at bay
(c) To fulfill his life's purpose
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
2. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
3. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
4. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
5. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)