|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Blue Tigger"
(b) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(c) The "Bloody Angel"
(d) The "Red Dragon"
2. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
(a) Make him sleep outside
(b) Cut off his penis
(c) Send him away
(d) Spank him
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It gave an address to the next victim
(b) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(c) It contained no information other than praise
(d) There is no way to decode it in time
4. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) The Leeds' dog
(b) A vague discription of the possible killer
(c) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(d) A bundt cake
5. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
(a) Home made wine
(b) His lips
(c) His eyes
(d) Evidence from the murders
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
2. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
3. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
4. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
5. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)