|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A water leak
(b) A gas leak
(c) A day of mourning for the president
(d) A mouse problem
2. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) Duck tape
(b) With magic words
(d) Epoxy glue
3. What does Freddie Lounds want more than anything?
(b) A girlfriend
4. What do the police discover in regard to the license plate Lounds had memorized?
(a) It was wrong
(b) It was stolen
(c) It belonged to a woman named Reba McClane
(d) It was Graham's
5. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for an interview
(b) Takes a picture
(c) Asks for details of the murder
(d) Follows Graham to the police station
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
2. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
3. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
4. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)