|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marian tell the baby's father had happened?
(a) The baby was stolen
(b) The baby was mentally ill
(c) She was never pregnant
(d) The baby died
2. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) The complete remodeling
(b) Freddie Lounds is following him
(c) Graham is getting sick
(d) Nosey neighbors
3. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(b) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(c) Dragons and the Women they controll
(d) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) There is no way to decode it in time
(b) It contained no information other than praise
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) It gave an address to the next victim
5. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
(b) The "Tooth Fairy"
(c) A priest
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
2. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
5. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)