|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(b) The connection Graham has to the killer
(c) The bodies of the victims
(d) The media that follows Graham
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) His foundation
(b) Porcelain dolls
(c) The woman
(d) The mirrors
3. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(b) A vague discription of the possible killer
(c) The Leeds' dog
(d) A bundt cake
4. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) Graham's new Spanish lessons
(b) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
(c) Leeds' home movie
(d) The news report of the murder
5. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Cleaning man
(c) Lecter's mother
(d) A nurse
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
2. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
3. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
4. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
5. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)