|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
(a) Out of the trash
(b) A co-worker
(d) Lambert St. Louis International Airport
2. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) His dead grandmother
(b) The victim's families
(d) Hannibal Lecter
3. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(b) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(c) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(d) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
4. What does Freddie Lounds want more than anything?
(b) A girlfriend
5. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(b) Christmas cards
(c) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(d) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the thermos actually contain?
2. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
3. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
4. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
5. Why does the doctor refuse to let Marian Dolarhyde Trevane see her baby?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)