|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is done to punish Lecter for helping the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) His books are taken away
(b) Lecter is put in solitary confinement
(c) He is put in restraints
(d) Lecter looses his dessert
2. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) An exact description of the killer
(b) A license plate number
(c) The location of the killer's home
(d) The reason the killer kills
3. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
(a) Reba McClane
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) Jacobi's oldest son
(d) Freddie Lounds
4. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
(a) Spank him
(b) Make him sleep outside
(c) Cut off his penis
(d) Send him away
5. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) Tattler tabloid
(b) American's today
(c) The zoo
(d) People magazine
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
2. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
3. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
4. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
5. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)