|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Follower of Your Teachings
(b) Avid Fan
(c) Warped and Deranged
(d) Your Faithful Student
2. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) The bathroom window broken
(b) The garage door kicked in
(c) A blast hole in the south wall
(d) A circle cut in the glass door
3. What is done to punish Lecter for helping the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) He is put in restraints
(b) His books are taken away
(c) Lecter looses his dessert
(d) Lecter is put in solitary confinement
4. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
(a) Film ink
(b) Gardening dirt
(d) Hair fibers
5. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for details of the murder
(b) Follows Graham to the police station
(c) Asks for an interview
(d) Takes a picture
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
2. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
3. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
4. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
5. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)