|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the thermos actually contain?
(a) A note for Lecter
(b) A note for Graham
2. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The phsyical danger
(b) Lecter stinks
(c) The past trauma
(d) The mental danger
3. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Bloody paper
(b) Company letter head
(c) Stationary from the victim's house
(d) Quick dissolving toilet paper
4. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) His dead grandmother
(c) Hannibal Lecter
(d) The victim's families
5. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) A piece of broken mirror
(b) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(c) One of the children's eyes
(d) The mother's forehead
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
2. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
3. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
4. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
5. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)