|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Red Dragon"
(b) The "Bloody Angel"
(c) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(d) The "Blue Tigger"
2. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
(b) Warn his wife
(c) Make out a new will
(d) Practice at the shooting range
3. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(b) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
(c) A medical drawing
(d) A piece of the victim's clothing
4. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
(b) To fulfill his life's purpose
(d) To keep the dragon at bay
5. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
(b) The "Tooth Fairy"
(d) A priest
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
2. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
3. What does Marian's mother do when Marian and her wealthy husband refuse to help her with her bills?
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
5. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)