|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Articles related to his becoming activities
(b) Snippets of his own writings
(c) Pictures of his grandmother
(d) Pieces of scalp
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(b) His grandmother's ghost
(c) Recent robberies
(d) He hears something
3. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(b) Your Mentor
(d) Annibalhay Ectorlay
4. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
(b) Graham's new Spanish lessons
(c) Leeds' home movie
(d) The news report of the murder
5. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A nurse
(c) Cleaning man
(d) Lecter's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
2. What does Freddie Lounds want more than anything?
3. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
4. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
5. What did the killer break throughout the house?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)