|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
(a) Dolarhyde's home
(b) The Tattler building
(c) The home of the first victims
(d) Graham's home
2. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) AMA filmstrip library access
(b) Internet access
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) Outside exercise
3. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(b) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
(c) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(d) The killer has homosexual tendencies
4. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(a) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(d) Your Mentor
5. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(b) Epoxy glue
(c) Duck tape
(d) With magic words
Short Answer Questions
1. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
2. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
3. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
4. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
5. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)