|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freddie Lounds want more than anything?
(b) A girlfriend
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) A date
(b) Information about the murders
(c) Dr. Bloom's home address
(d) Graham's phone number and address
3. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) His dead grandmother
(b) The victim's families
(d) Hannibal Lecter
4. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
(a) Dolarhyde's cologne
(b) The van's license plate number
(c) Dolarhyde's pay stub
(d) Dolarhyde's description
5. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Company letter head
(b) Bloody paper
(c) Stationary from the victim's house
(d) Quick dissolving toilet paper
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the killer break throughout the house?
2. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
3. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)