|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It contained no information other than praise
(b) There is no way to decode it in time
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) It gave an address to the next victim
2. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) American's today
(b) People magazine
(c) Tattler tabloid
(d) The zoo
3. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer was a sicko
(b) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
(c) The killer wanted to be a woman
(d) The killer felt inferior to women
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Crooked and broken
(c) That of a dog
(d) Oddly small
5. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) The victim's families
(d) His dead grandmother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
2. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
3. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
4. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
5. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)