|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) Leeds' home movie
(b) Graham's new Spanish lessons
(c) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
(d) The news report of the murder
2. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
(a) An article about Graham
(b) Tooth Fairy novel
(c) Lecter's life story
(d) Transferring papers
3. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Nosey neighbors
(b) Freddie Lounds is following him
(c) The complete remodeling
(d) Graham is getting sick
4. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Bloody paper
(b) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(c) Company letter head
(d) Stationary from the victim's house
5. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) The reason the killer kills
(b) An exact description of the killer
(c) The location of the killer's home
(d) A license plate number
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
2. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
3. Where does Dolarhyde drive Lounds?
4. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
5. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)