|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(b) A hair and film ink
(c) Film ink and cologne
(d) Blue grains and a hair
2. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(b) The killer doesn't like himself
(c) The killer is vain
(d) The mirrors were dirty
3. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) A blast hole in the south wall
(b) The garage door kicked in
(c) The bathroom window broken
(d) A circle cut in the glass door
4. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Jeffrey Dahmer
(b) The Tooth Fairy
(c) Buffalo Bill
(d) Hannibal Lecter
5. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer was a sicko
(b) The killer felt inferior to women
(c) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
(d) The killer wanted to be a woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
2. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
4. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
5. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)