|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
(b) Out of the trash
(c) A co-worker
(d) Lambert St. Louis International Airport
2. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
(a) The Nutso Wackjob
(b) The Tooth Fairy
(c) The Pilgrim
(d) The Avid Fan
3. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
(b) With These He Offended Me
(c) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(d) They Will All Pay
4. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) His grandmother's walker
(b) An old wheelchair
(c) A rocking chair
(d) His prom suit
5. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) Leeds' home movie
(b) The news report of the murder
(c) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
(d) Graham's new Spanish lessons
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
2. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
3. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
4. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
5. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)