|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) The victim's families
(d) His dead grandmother
2. What did the killer break throughout the house?
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) There is no way to decode it in time
(b) It gave an address to the next victim
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) It contained no information other than praise
4. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer is vain
(b) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(c) The killer doesn't like himself
(d) The mirrors were dirty
5. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) A rocking chair
(b) His grandmother's walker
(c) An old wheelchair
(d) His prom suit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
2. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
3. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
4. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
5. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)