|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
(b) Leeds' home movie
(c) The news report of the murder
(d) Graham's new Spanish lessons
2. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It gave an address to the next victim
(b) There is no way to decode it in time
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) It contained no information other than praise
3. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(b) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(c) Your Mentor
4. What did the killer break throughout the house?
5. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
(a) The name of his complex building
(b) Graham's street address
(c) Graham's car license plate
(d) Graham's work office
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
2. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
3. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
4. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
5. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)