|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) Lecter stinks
(b) The phsyical danger
(c) The mental danger
(d) The past trauma
2. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is afraid of the killer
(b) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(c) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(d) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
3. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A gas leak
(b) A water leak
(c) A day of mourning for the president
(d) A mouse problem
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) An Ouija board
(b) A pen
(c) A phone call
(d) A phone book
5. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
(a) Put in an add for a puppy
(b) Insult the killer
(c) Give the killer a new fake address
(d) Make the killer think that Lecter has abandoned him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
2. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
3. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
4. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
5. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)