|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A pen
(b) A phone book
(c) A phone call
(d) An Ouija board
2. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The connection Graham has to the killer
(b) The bodies of the victims
(c) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(d) The media that follows Graham
3. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(b) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(c) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(d) Dragons and the Women they controll
4. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Graham's injured leg
(c) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(d) Graham's hurt dog
5. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
(a) The "Tooth Fairy"
(c) A priest
Short Answer Questions
1. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
2. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
3. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
5. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)