|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(b) A medical drawing
(c) A piece of the victim's clothing
(d) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
2. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
(a) Hand Model
(b) Shop Owner
(d) Diesel Mechanic
3. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
(a) An article in the Tattler
(b) News anchor reporting on Graham
(c) Description of the victim's deaths
(d) Report on Santa Clause being fake
4. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) The mirrors
(b) Porcelain dolls
(c) The woman
(d) His foundation
5. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
(a) Dolarhyde's description
(b) The van's license plate number
(c) Dolarhyde's cologne
(d) Dolarhyde's pay stub
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
2. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
5. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)