|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(b) Graham is afraid of the killer
(c) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(d) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
2. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) His prom suit
(b) His grandmother's walker
(c) A rocking chair
(d) An old wheelchair
3. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
(a) The Pilgrim
(b) The Tooth Fairy
(c) The Avid Fan
(d) The Nutso Wackjob
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) An Ouija board
(b) A phone book
(c) A pen
(d) A phone call
5. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) A piece of broken mirror
(b) One of the children's eyes
(c) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(d) The mother's forehead
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
3. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
4. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
5. What does the thermos actually contain?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)