|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) One of the children's eyes
(b) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(c) A piece of broken mirror
(d) The mother's forehead
2. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) The Tooth Fairy
(b) Hannibal Lecter
(c) Buffalo Bill
(d) Jeffrey Dahmer
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Graham's phone number and address
(b) A date
(c) Information about the murders
(d) Dr. Bloom's home address
4. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Where to find Lecter's notes
(b) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
(c) Graham's home address
(d) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
5. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Snippets of his own writings
(b) Pictures of his grandmother
(c) Articles related to his becoming activities
(d) Pieces of scalp
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
2. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
3. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
4. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
5. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)