|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the killer break throughout the house?
2. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Hotwire a car
(b) Change her appearance
(c) Set the house alarm on high
(d) Shoot a gun
3. What is found to be hidden in the message from Lecter?
(a) Graham's home address
(b) Where to find Lecter's notes
(c) Instructions on how to get Lecter out
(d) Lecter's praise for the "Tooth Fairy's" fine work
4. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
(a) Transferring papers
(b) An article about Graham
(c) Lecter's life story
(d) Tooth Fairy novel
5. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for details of the murder
(b) Asks for an interview
(c) Takes a picture
(d) Follows Graham to the police station
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
2. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
3. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
5. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)