|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
(a) The reason the killer kills
(b) The location of the killer's home
(c) An exact description of the killer
(d) A license plate number
2. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) The zoo
(b) People magazine
(c) American's today
(d) Tattler tabloid
3. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The house with the dead bodies inside
(b) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) The victim's blood in the moonlight
4. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) An old wheelchair
(b) His grandmother's walker
(c) His prom suit
(d) A rocking chair
5. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A woman walking by
(b) Graham's wife and son
(c) A note on the back of the photos
(d) Graham's dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
2. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
3. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
4. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)