|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) His grandmother's ghost
(b) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(c) He hears something
(d) Recent robberies
2. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for an interview
(b) Follows Graham to the police station
(c) Asks for details of the murder
(d) Takes a picture
3. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(b) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(c) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(d) Christmas cards
4. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Dr. Bloom's home address
(b) A date
(c) Information about the murders
(d) Graham's phone number and address
5. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Warped and Deranged
(b) Follower of Your Teachings
(c) Avid Fan
(d) Your Faithful Student
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
2. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
3. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
4. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
5. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)