|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the killer break throughout the house?
2. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
(a) The "Tooth Fairy"
(b) A priest
3. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) With magic words
(c) Epoxy glue
(d) Duck tape
4. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
(b) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
(c) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
(d) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(b) The house with the dead bodies inside
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
2. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
3. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
5. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)