|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(b) There is no way to decode it in time
(c) It contained no information other than praise
(d) It gave an address to the next victim
2. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(b) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(c) Christmas cards
(d) Mrs. Leeds' diary
3. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Blue grains and a hair
(b) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(c) Film ink and cologne
(d) A hair and film ink
4. What is Lounds able to memorize while he is bound and gagged?
(a) Dolarhyde's description
(b) The van's license plate number
(c) Dolarhyde's pay stub
(d) Dolarhyde's cologne
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) The woman
(c) His foundation
(d) The mirrors
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
2. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
3. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
4. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
5. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)