|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) Lecter stinks
(b) The phsyical danger
(c) The past trauma
(d) The mental danger
2. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Pictures of his grandmother
(b) Articles related to his becoming activities
(c) Snippets of his own writings
(d) Pieces of scalp
3. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Company letter head
(b) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(c) Stationary from the victim's house
(d) Bloody paper
4. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) An old wheelchair
(b) A rocking chair
(c) His prom suit
(d) His grandmother's walker
5. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer has homosexual tendencies
(b) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
(c) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(d) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
2. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
3. What does Freddie Lounds want more than anything?
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
5. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)