|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham teach Molly to do after he has her in a safe place?
(a) Change her appearance
(b) Hotwire a car
(c) Set the house alarm on high
(d) Shoot a gun
2. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(b) Oddly small
(c) Crooked and broken
(d) That of a dog
3. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is afraid of the killer
(b) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(c) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(d) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
4. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a magic wand
(b) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(c) Graham knows who the killer is
(d) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
5. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer is vain
(b) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(c) The mirrors were dirty
(d) The killer doesn't like himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
2. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
3. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
4. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
5. What does the caller call himself when he calls Graham's office?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)