|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family have a party
(b) The family getting ready for school and work
(c) The family making a home movie
(d) Them bury their cat
2. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(b) The killer has homosexual tendencies
(c) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
(d) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
3. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) His foundation
(c) The mirrors
(d) The woman
4. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) His prom suit
(b) An old wheelchair
(c) A rocking chair
(d) His grandmother's walker
5. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Avid Fan
(b) Your Faithful Student
(c) Warped and Deranged
(d) Follower of Your Teachings
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
2. What information is Lounds able to give the police before he slips into a coma and dies?
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
4. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
5. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)