|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(c) Your Mentor
(d) Annibalhay Ectorlay
2. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) That of a dog
(b) Crooked and broken
(c) Oddly small
3. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Lecter's taste in patients
(c) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
4. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family making a home movie
(b) Them bury their cat
(c) The family have a party
(d) The family getting ready for school and work
5. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer doesn't like himself
(b) The mirrors were dirty
(c) The killer is vain
(d) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
2. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
3. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
4. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)