|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
(a) Her cell phone
(b) Copy of the Tattler
(c) A dollar
(d) Hand lotion
2. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Lecter's mother
(c) A nurse
(d) Cleaning man
3. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) The mirrors
(b) His foundation
(c) Porcelain dolls
(d) The woman
4. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(b) Stationary from the victim's house
(c) Company letter head
(d) Bloody paper
5. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's dog
(b) A woman walking by
(c) Graham's wife and son
(d) A note on the back of the photos
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
2. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
3. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
5. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)