|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The bodies of the victims
(b) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(c) The connection Graham has to the killer
(d) The media that follows Graham
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Information about the murders
(b) Graham's phone number and address
(c) A date
(d) Dr. Bloom's home address
3. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Graham's injured leg
(c) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(d) Graham's hurt dog
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) There is no way to decode it in time
(b) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(c) It contained no information other than praise
(d) It gave an address to the next victim
5. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family getting ready for school and work
(b) Them bury their cat
(c) The family making a home movie
(d) The family have a party
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
2. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
3. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
4. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
5. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)