|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(a) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(d) Your Mentor
2. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) A bundt cake
(b) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(c) The Leeds' dog
(d) A vague discription of the possible killer
3. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The mental danger
(b) The past trauma
(c) The phsyical danger
(d) Lecter stinks
4. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) A date
(b) Graham's phone number and address
(c) Information about the murders
(d) Dr. Bloom's home address
5. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) Leeds' home movie
(b) Graham's new Spanish lessons
(c) The news report of the murder
(d) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
2. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
3. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
4. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
5. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)