|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(b) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(c) Dragons and the Women they controll
(d) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
2. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(b) The "Bloody Angel"
(c) The "Blue Tigger"
(d) The "Red Dragon"
3. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Blue grains and a hair
(b) A hair and film ink
(c) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(d) Film ink and cologne
4. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A medical drawing
(b) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(c) A piece of the victim's clothing
(d) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
5. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham knows who the killer is
(b) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(c) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(d) Graham has a magic wand
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
2. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
3. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
5. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)