|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(b) Oddly small
(c) That of a dog
(d) Crooked and broken
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Recent robberies
(b) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(c) His grandmother's ghost
(d) He hears something
3. What did the killer break throughout the house?
4. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) The Leeds' dog
(b) A bundt cake
(c) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(d) A vague discription of the possible killer
5. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(b) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(c) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(d) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
2. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
3. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
5. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)