|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A woman walking by
(b) Graham's dog
(c) Graham's wife and son
(d) A note on the back of the photos
2. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Pictures of his grandmother
(b) Articles related to his becoming activities
(c) Pieces of scalp
(d) Snippets of his own writings
3. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(b) The victim's families
(d) His dead grandmother
4. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) The mother's forehead
(b) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(c) One of the children's eyes
(d) A piece of broken mirror
5. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
(a) The news report of the murder
(b) Graham's new Spanish lessons
(c) Leeds' home movie
(d) The recorded autopsy of the Leeds family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
2. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
3. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
4. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
5. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)