|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Crooked and broken
(c) Oddly small
(d) That of a dog
2. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer is vain
(b) The mirrors were dirty
(c) The killer doesn't like himself
(d) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
3. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for details of the murder
(b) Takes a picture
(c) Asks for an interview
(d) Follows Graham to the police station
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(b) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(c) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(d) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
5. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) The Leeds' dog
(b) A bundt cake
(c) A vague discription of the possible killer
(d) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
2. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
3. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
4. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
5. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)