|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(c) The victim's families
(d) His dead grandmother
2. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(b) Dragons and the Women they controll
(c) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(d) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
3. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
(b) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
(c) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
(d) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
4. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) A piece of broken mirror
(b) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(c) One of the children's eyes
(d) The mother's forehead
5. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a magic wand
(b) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(c) Graham knows who the killer is
(d) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
2. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
3. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
4. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)