|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(b) Graham's hurt dog
(c) Graham's colostomy bag
(d) Graham's injured leg
2. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
(a) The Tattler
(b) Doctor notes
(c) People Magazine
(d) Police scanners
3. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A phone call
(b) A pen
(c) A phone book
(d) An Ouija board
4. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Pieces of scalp
(b) Articles related to his becoming activities
(c) Pictures of his grandmother
(d) Snippets of his own writings
5. What did the killer break throughout the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
2. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
3. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
4. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)