|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(b) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(c) Graham's colostomy bag
(d) Lecter's taste in patients
2. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(c) Graham's injured leg
(d) Graham's hurt dog
3. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(b) The killer is vain
(c) The mirrors were dirty
(d) The killer doesn't like himself
4. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A day of mourning for the president
(b) A gas leak
(c) A mouse problem
(d) A water leak
5. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) His grandmother's ghost
(b) He hears something
(c) Recent robberies
(d) Vandalism in the neighborhood
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
2. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
3. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
4. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
5. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)