|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a magic wand
(b) Graham knows who the killer is
(c) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(d) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
2. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(c) Lecter's taste in patients
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
3. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(b) Dragons and the Women they controll
(c) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(d) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(b) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(c) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(d) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A hair and film ink
(b) Blue grains and a hair
(c) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(d) Film ink and cologne
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
3. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
5. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)