|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
(a) Police scanners
(b) People Magazine
(c) The Tattler
(d) Doctor notes
2. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(b) Christmas cards
(c) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(d) Mrs. Leeds' diary
3. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Snippets of his own writings
(b) Pieces of scalp
(c) Pictures of his grandmother
(d) Articles related to his becoming activities
4. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) Lecter stinks
(b) The past trauma
(c) The phsyical danger
(d) The mental danger
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(b) The house with the dead bodies inside
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) The victim's blood in the moonlight
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
2. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
3. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
4. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
5. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)