|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) The mirrors
(b) Porcelain dolls
(c) His foundation
(d) The woman
2. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The house with the dead bodies inside
(b) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(c) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(d) The neighbors watching American Idol
3. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A woman walking by
(b) A note on the back of the photos
(c) Graham's wife and son
(d) Graham's dog
4. What did the killer break throughout the house?
5. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Graham is getting sick
(b) Freddie Lounds is following him
(c) Nosey neighbors
(d) The complete remodeling
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
2. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
3. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
4. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
5. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)