|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(c) His dead grandmother
(d) The victim's families
2. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(b) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(c) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(d) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
3. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) Internet access
(b) AMA filmstrip library access
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) Outside exercise
4. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(b) A vague discription of the possible killer
(c) A bundt cake
(d) The Leeds' dog
5. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Avid Fan
(b) Follower of Your Teachings
(c) Warped and Deranged
(d) Your Faithful Student
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the killer break throughout the house?
2. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
3. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
4. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
5. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)