|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A gas leak
(b) A mouse problem
(c) A water leak
(d) A day of mourning for the president
2. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) American's today
(b) People magazine
(c) Tattler tabloid
(d) The zoo
3. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The mirrors were dirty
(b) The killer is vain
(c) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(d) The killer doesn't like himself
4. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
(a) The Tattler
(b) People Magazine
(c) Doctor notes
(d) Police scanners
5. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Freddie Lounds is following him
(b) Nosey neighbors
(c) Graham is getting sick
(d) The complete remodeling
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
2. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
3. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
4. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)