|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(b) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(c) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(d) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
2. Who does Dolarhyde write a letter to?
(a) His dead grandmother
(b) The victim's families
(c) Hannibal Lecter
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Information about the murders
(b) A date
(c) Graham's phone number and address
(d) Dr. Bloom's home address
4. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The house with the dead bodies inside
(b) The neighbors watching American Idol
(c) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(d) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
5. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It gave an address to the next victim
(b) It contained no information other than praise
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) There is no way to decode it in time
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
2. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
3. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
4. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
5. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)