|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(b) There is no way to decode it in time
(c) It gave an address to the next victim
(d) It contained no information other than praise
2. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(b) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(c) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(d) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
3. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(b) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(c) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(d) Christmas cards
4. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's dog
(b) A note on the back of the photos
(c) A woman walking by
(d) Graham's wife and son
5. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) A date
(b) Information about the murders
(c) Graham's phone number and address
(d) Dr. Bloom's home address
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
3. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
4. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
5. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)