|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
(b) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
(c) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
(d) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
2. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a magic wand
(b) Graham knows who the killer is
(c) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(d) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
3. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Crooked and broken
(c) That of a dog
(d) Oddly small
4. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) Tattler tabloid
(b) American's today
(c) The zoo
(d) People magazine
5. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(b) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(c) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(d) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
2. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
5. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)