|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
(b) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
(c) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
(d) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
2. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(b) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(c) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(d) Dragons and the Women they controll
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Graham's phone number and address
(b) A date
(c) Information about the murders
(d) Dr. Bloom's home address
4. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
(a) People Magazine
(b) Doctor notes
(c) Police scanners
(d) The Tattler
5. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) AMA filmstrip library access
(b) Outside exercise
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) Internet access
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
2. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
3. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
4. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)