|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The connection Graham has to the killer
(b) The media that follows Graham
(c) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(d) The bodies of the victims
2. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Graham is getting sick
(b) The complete remodeling
(c) Freddie Lounds is following him
(d) Nosey neighbors
3. What does Dolarhyde NOT have in his huge ledger that he got at the bankruptcy sale?
(a) Snippets of his own writings
(b) Articles related to his becoming activities
(c) Pictures of his grandmother
(d) Pieces of scalp
4. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's wife and son
(b) A note on the back of the photos
(c) Graham's dog
(d) A woman walking by
5. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) A blast hole in the south wall
(b) The garage door kicked in
(c) The bathroom window broken
(d) A circle cut in the glass door
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
2. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
3. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
4. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
5. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)