|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A nurse
(c) Cleaning man
(d) Lecter's mother
2. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Stationary from the victim's house
(b) Bloody paper
(c) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(d) Company letter head
3. What did the killer break throughout the house?
4. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
(a) Hand lotion
(b) A dollar
(c) Her cell phone
(d) Copy of the Tattler
5. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Bloody Angel"
(b) The "Red Dragon"
(c) The "Blue Tigger"
(d) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
2. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
4. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)