|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A pen
(b) A phone book
(c) An Ouija board
(d) A phone call
2. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
(a) Hand lotion
(b) A dollar
(c) Copy of the Tattler
(d) Her cell phone
3. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
(b) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
(c) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
(d) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
4. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) A pencil and paper
(b) Internet access
(c) Outside exercise
(d) AMA filmstrip library access
5. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(b) Lecter's mother
(c) A nurse
(d) Cleaning man
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
2. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
3. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
4. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
5. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)