|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
(a) Follower of Your Teachings
(b) Your Faithful Student
(c) Warped and Deranged
(d) Avid Fan
2. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Company letter head
(b) Bloody paper
(c) Stationary from the victim's house
(d) Quick dissolving toilet paper
3. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Takes a picture
(b) Asks for an interview
(c) Follows Graham to the police station
(d) Asks for details of the murder
4. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) His foundation
(c) The woman
(d) The mirrors
5. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) Outside exercise
(b) AMA filmstrip library access
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) Internet access
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
2. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
3. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
4. What did the killer break throughout the house?
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)