|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(b) Dragons and the Women they controll
(c) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(d) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
2. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(b) Lecter's taste in patients
(c) Graham's colostomy bag
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
3. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The mental danger
(b) The past trauma
(c) Lecter stinks
(d) The phsyical danger
4. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(b) A bundt cake
(c) The Leeds' dog
(d) A vague discription of the possible killer
5. What does the symbol carved in the tree represent on the mah-jongg piece?
(a) The "Man that is Mentaly Unstable"
(b) The "Bloody Angel"
(c) The "Blue Tigger"
(d) The "Red Dragon"
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
2. What does Dolarhyde borrow from Eileen?
3. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
5. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)