|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Graham's hurt dog
(d) Graham's injured leg
2. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
(a) Diesel Mechanic
(b) Hand Model
(c) Shop Owner
3. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(b) That of a dog
(c) Crooked and broken
(d) Oddly small
4. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) A circle cut in the glass door
(b) A blast hole in the south wall
(c) The bathroom window broken
(d) The garage door kicked in
5. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(b) He hears something
(c) His grandmother's ghost
(d) Recent robberies
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
2. What did the killer break throughout the house?
3. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
4. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)