|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for an interview
(b) Asks for details of the murder
(c) Follows Graham to the police station
(d) Takes a picture
2. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Dragons and the Women they controll
(b) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(c) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(d) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
3. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(b) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(c) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(d) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) That of a dog
(b) Oddly small
(c) Crooked and broken
5. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Recent robberies
(b) He hears something
(c) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(d) His grandmother's ghost
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the killer break throughout the house?
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
3. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
4. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
5. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)