|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Takes a picture
(b) Follows Graham to the police station
(c) Asks for details of the murder
(d) Asks for an interview
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) The mirrors
(b) The woman
(c) His foundation
(d) Porcelain dolls
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Information about the murders
(b) Dr. Bloom's home address
(c) Graham's phone number and address
(d) A date
4. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's injured leg
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(d) Graham's hurt dog
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(b) The neighbors watching American Idol
(c) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(d) The house with the dead bodies inside
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
2. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
3. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
4. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
5. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)