|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A woman walking by
(b) Graham's dog
(c) A note on the back of the photos
(d) Graham's wife and son
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Graham's phone number and address
(b) A date
(c) Dr. Bloom's home address
(d) Information about the murders
3. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(b) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
(c) A piece of the victim's clothing
(d) A medical drawing
4. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The neighbors watching American Idol
(b) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(c) The house with the dead bodies inside
(d) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
5. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The media that follows Graham
(b) The bodies of the victims
(c) The connection Graham has to the killer
(d) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
2. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
4. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
5. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)