|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(b) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) The house with the dead bodies inside
2. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family have a party
(b) The family making a home movie
(c) Them bury their cat
(d) The family getting ready for school and work
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(b) He hears something
(c) His grandmother's ghost
(d) Recent robberies
4. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Dr. Bloom's home address
(b) A date
(c) Graham's phone number and address
(d) Information about the murders
5. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Hannibal Lecter
(b) Buffalo Bill
(c) The Tooth Fairy
(d) Jeffrey Dahmer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
2. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
3. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
4. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
5. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)