|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Graham's hurt dog
(c) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(d) Graham's injured leg
2. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(b) A piece of broken mirror
(c) The mother's forehead
(d) One of the children's eyes
3. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) Lecter stinks
(b) The phsyical danger
(c) The mental danger
(d) The past trauma
4. What did the killer break throughout the house?
5. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for details of the murder
(b) Takes a picture
(c) Follows Graham to the police station
(d) Asks for an interview
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
3. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
5. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)