|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Dragons and the Women they controll
(b) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(c) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(d) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
2. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(b) The killer doesn't like himself
(c) The mirrors were dirty
(d) The killer is vain
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Information about the murders
(b) A date
(c) Graham's phone number and address
(d) Dr. Bloom's home address
4. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) Lecter stinks
(b) The phsyical danger
(c) The past trauma
(d) The mental danger
5. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(c) Graham's hurt dog
(d) Graham's injured leg
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
2. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
3. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
5. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)