|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(b) A vague discription of the possible killer
(c) A bundt cake
(d) The Leeds' dog
2. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A medical drawing
(b) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(c) A piece of the victim's clothing
(d) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
3. What did the killer break throughout the house?
4. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) One of the children's eyes
(b) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(c) The mother's forehead
(d) A piece of broken mirror
5. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(b) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(c) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(d) Christmas cards
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
2. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
3. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
4. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
5. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)