|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) The mirrors
(b) Porcelain dolls
(c) His foundation
(d) The woman
2. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's dog
(b) A note on the back of the photos
(c) A woman walking by
(d) Graham's wife and son
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Information about the murders
(b) Dr. Bloom's home address
(c) A date
(d) Graham's phone number and address
4. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Lecter's taste in patients
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
5. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a magic wand
(b) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(c) Graham knows who the killer is
(d) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
2. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
3. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
4. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
5. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)