|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) The bathroom window broken
(b) A blast hole in the south wall
(c) The garage door kicked in
(d) A circle cut in the glass door
2. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a magic wand
(b) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(c) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(d) Graham knows who the killer is
3. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The bodies of the victims
(b) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(c) The connection Graham has to the killer
(d) The media that follows Graham
4. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Graham's hurt dog
(d) Graham's injured leg
5. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(b) A piece of broken mirror
(c) The mother's forehead
(d) One of the children's eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
2. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
3. What did the killer break throughout the house?
4. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
5. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)