|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) Outside exercise
(b) Internet access
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) AMA filmstrip library access
2. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The phsyical danger
(b) The past trauma
(c) Lecter stinks
(d) The mental danger
3. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for an interview
(b) Follows Graham to the police station
(c) Asks for details of the murder
(d) Takes a picture
4. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer doesn't like himself
(b) The killer is vain
(c) The mirrors were dirty
(d) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) The mirrors
(b) His foundation
(c) Porcelain dolls
(d) The woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
2. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
3. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)