|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The neighbors watching American Idol
(b) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(c) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(d) The house with the dead bodies inside
2. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The mental danger
(b) The phsyical danger
(c) The past trauma
(d) Lecter stinks
3. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) AMA filmstrip library access
(b) A pencil and paper
(c) Outside exercise
(d) Internet access
4. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for an interview
(b) Takes a picture
(c) Asks for details of the murder
(d) Follows Graham to the police station
5. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(b) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(c) Christmas cards
(d) Mrs. Leeds' diary
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
5. What did the killer break throughout the house?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)