|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Crooked and broken
(c) That of a dog
(d) Oddly small
2. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Takes a picture
(b) Follows Graham to the police station
(c) Asks for an interview
(d) Asks for details of the murder
3. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(b) The mirrors were dirty
(c) The killer doesn't like himself
(d) The killer is vain
4. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's dog
(b) A woman walking by
(c) Graham's wife and son
(d) A note on the back of the photos
5. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Nosey neighbors
(b) The complete remodeling
(c) Freddie Lounds is following him
(d) Graham is getting sick
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
3. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
4. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
5. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)