|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) The Leeds' dog
(b) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(c) A vague discription of the possible killer
(d) A bundt cake
2. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Christmas cards
(b) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
(c) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(d) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
3. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer doesn't like himself
(b) The mirrors were dirty
(c) The killer is vain
(d) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
4. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Lecter's taste in patients
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
5. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The phsyical danger
(b) Lecter stinks
(c) The past trauma
(d) The mental danger
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
4. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
5. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)