|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The mirrors were dirty
(b) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(c) The killer is vain
(d) The killer doesn't like himself
2. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) A piece of broken mirror
(b) One of the children's eyes
(c) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(d) The mother's forehead
3. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Graham is getting sick
(b) Nosey neighbors
(c) Freddie Lounds is following him
(d) The complete remodeling
4. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
(b) Hand Model
(c) Shop Owner
(d) Diesel Mechanic
5. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) A note on the back of the photos
(b) A woman walking by
(c) Graham's wife and son
(d) Graham's dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
3. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
4. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
5. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)