|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A piece of the victim's clothing
(b) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
(c) A medical drawing
(d) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
2. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) That of a dog
(b) Crooked and broken
(d) Oddly small
3. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer is vain
(b) The killer doesn't like himself
(c) The mirrors were dirty
(d) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
4. What did the killer break throughout the house?
5. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) A circle cut in the glass door
(b) A blast hole in the south wall
(c) The bathroom window broken
(d) The garage door kicked in
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
2. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
3. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
4. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
5. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)