|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) The zoo
(b) Tattler tabloid
(c) American's today
(d) People magazine
2. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
(b) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
(c) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
(d) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
3. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
(a) A medical drawing
(b) A piece of the victim's clothing
(c) A lock of the victim's hair on Lecter's jacket
(d) The victim's finger on a dinner plate
4. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer doesn't like himself
(b) The mirrors were dirty
(c) The killer is vain
(d) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
5. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
(a) Shop Owner
(b) Diesel Mechanic
(c) Hand Model
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
2. What did the killer break throughout the house?
3. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
4. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
5. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)