|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The neighbors watching American Idol
(b) The house with the dead bodies inside
(c) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(d) The victim's blood in the moonlight
2. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
(a) The Leeds' dog
(b) A vague discription of the possible killer
(c) A video of the day the Leeds were killed
(d) A bundt cake
3. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Graham is getting sick
(b) Nosey neighbors
(c) The complete remodeling
(d) Freddie Lounds is following him
4. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
(b) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(c) Graham has a magic wand
(d) Graham knows who the killer is
5. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(b) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(c) Dragons and the Women they controll
(d) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
2. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
3. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
4. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
5. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)