|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) Tattler tabloid
(b) People magazine
(c) American's today
(d) The zoo
2. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(b) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(c) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(d) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
3. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The past trauma
(b) The phsyical danger
(c) Lecter stinks
(d) The mental danger
4. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(b) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(c) Lecter's taste in patients
(d) Graham's colostomy bag
5. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) A blast hole in the south wall
(b) A circle cut in the glass door
(c) The bathroom window broken
(d) The garage door kicked in
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
2. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
3. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
4. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
5. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)