|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) A piece of broken mirror
(b) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(c) The mother's forehead
(d) One of the children's eyes
2. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(b) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(c) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(d) Dragons and the Women they controll
3. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's wife and son
(b) Graham's dog
(c) A woman walking by
(d) A note on the back of the photos
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Oddly small
(b) That of a dog
(c) Crooked and broken
5. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Graham's injured leg
(d) Graham's hurt dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
2. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
3. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
4. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
5. What is it that Graham found in Lecter's office that led him to the realization that Lecter was the killer that Graham had been looking for?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)