|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A phone call
(b) A pen
(c) An Ouija board
(d) A phone book
2. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(c) Lecter's taste in patients
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
3. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) The mother's forehead
(b) A piece of broken mirror
(c) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(d) One of the children's eyes
4. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) AMA filmstrip library access
(b) Outside exercise
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) Internet access
5. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Buffalo Bill
(b) The Tooth Fairy
(c) Hannibal Lecter
(d) Jeffrey Dahmer
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
2. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
3. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
4. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
5. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)