|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Jeffrey Dahmer
(b) Buffalo Bill
(c) Hannibal Lecter
(d) The Tooth Fairy
2. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The house with the dead bodies inside
(b) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
3. What information do Graham and the police decide to keep from the press?
(a) The dead pets and the killer posing as a utility worker
(b) The fact that the killer believes himself to be deformed
(c) The broken mirrors and the child's eye being touched
(d) The killer posing as an electrictian and the families having medical tests
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(b) Crooked and broken
(c) Oddly small
(d) That of a dog
5. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(b) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(c) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(d) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
3. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
4. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)