|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Aybnesworth pouring the ashes into when Graham and Crawford arrived at Dolarhyde's house site?
(a) Mason jars
(b) Paint cans
(c) Metal troughs
(d) Plastic tubs
2. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family have a party
(b) The family getting ready for school and work
(c) The family making a home movie
(d) Them bury their cat
3. What does Reba ask Dolarhyde to let her do but he refuses?
(a) Make him something to eat
(b) Read his palm
(c) Walk him back to his car
(d) Touch his face
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A pen
(b) An Ouija board
(c) A phone book
(d) A phone call
5. Who calls while Dolarhyde is looking for a key to his footlocker?
(a) Dolarhyde's doctor
(b) Dolarhyde's dead grandmother
(d) Dolarhyde's work
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Vogt in his running for legislature after Marian's mother introduces Marian's child around?
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
3. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
4. What is suggested happened to cause the explosion after the house caught on fire?
5. What does Graham reassure Reba about?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)