|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Dragon unhappy about that Dolarhyde is spending all his time thinking about?
(b) Past victims rather than future
(d) Dr. Lecter
2. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(b) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) The house with the dead bodies inside
3. What does Lounds first believe to be in the thermos?
(a) Home made wine
(b) Evidence from the murders
(c) His lips
(d) His eyes
4. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The media that follows Graham
(b) The connection Graham has to the killer
(c) The bodies of the victims
(d) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
5. What does Francis' grandmother tell him she will do if he ever wets the bed again?
(a) Spank him
(b) Send him away
(c) Cut off his penis
(d) Make him sleep outside
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
2. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
3. What do the police in Chicago accuse Graham of?
4. What does Dolarhyde arrange to have Reba do?
5. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)