Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
(a) Film ink
(c) Gardening dirt
(d) Hair fibers
2. What does Graham read in the Leeds home that reveals the mother had a biopsy on a lump in her breast?
(a) Christmas cards
(b) The youngest Leeds' Facebook page
(c) Mrs. Leeds' diary
(d) Mr. Leeds' daily planner
3. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
(a) The Tattler
(b) People Magazine
(c) Police scanners
(d) Doctor notes
4. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The mirrors were dirty
(b) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(c) The killer doesn't like himself
(d) The killer is vain
5. When the police have the call from the Pilgrim traced, who do they find making the call?
(a) Freddie Lounds
(b) Reba McClane
(c) Hannibal Lecter
(d) Jacobi's oldest son
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde sign his letter?
2. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
3. What did Graham's stepson see that upset him?
4. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
5. Where does Molly want to take her son and go live?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)