Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
(b) To keep the dragon at bay
(c) To fulfill his life's purpose
2. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) American's today
(b) Tattler tabloid
(c) The zoo
(d) People magazine
3. What does Dolarhyde write the letter on?
(a) Stationary from the victim's house
(b) Company letter head
(c) Quick dissolving toilet paper
(d) Bloody paper
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) That of a dog
(b) Oddly small
(d) Crooked and broken
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Blue grains and a hair
(b) Film ink and cologne
(c) A hair and film ink
(d) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
Short Answer Questions
1. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
2. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
5. Who does Lounds ask for before he dies?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)