|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Dragons and the Women they controll
(b) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(c) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(d) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
2. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) The bathroom window broken
(b) A blast hole in the south wall
(c) The garage door kicked in
(d) A circle cut in the glass door
3. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(b) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(c) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(d) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
4. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
(a) Hand Model
(b) Diesel Mechanic
(d) Shop Owner
5. What is it that makes Graham glad that Molly can't see him right now?
(a) The nasty hotel room Graham is staying in
(b) The connection Graham has to the killer
(c) The media that follows Graham
(d) The bodies of the victims
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham put on to watch while in the Leeds home?
2. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
3. What does Graham manage to get from the Leeds' neighbor?
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
5. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)