|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
(b) Out of the trash
(c) A co-worker
(d) Lambert St. Louis International Airport
2. What do the police find when they reach Dolarhyde's home?
(a) A lawn full of dead animals
(b) Reba outside
(c) The neighbor's standing in the yard
(d) A pink poney statue
3. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(b) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(c) Your Mentor
4. Who does Dolarhyde see that makes him realize the F.B.I. is catching up to him?
(a) The police in front of Dolarhyde's next intended victim's home
(b) Graham at Reba's work
(c) Graham at Dolarhyde's home
(d) Crawford at Reba's house
5. What do the majority of the people at Lounds' funeral believe about Graham?
(a) He intended for Lounds to be killed
(b) Graham is conspiring with the killer
(c) Graham is glad that Lound is dead
(d) Graham wears a wig
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
3. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
4. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
5. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)