|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) An old wheelchair
(b) His prom suit
(c) A rocking chair
(d) His grandmother's walker
2. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
(a) The killer
(b) Lounds' girlfriend
(c) Lounds' informant
(d) The president
3. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
(a) I.D.s with different names
(c) A gun
4. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(c) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(d) Lecter's taste in patients
5. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(b) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(c) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(d) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde have Reba do once she is back in the bedroom?
2. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
3. What does Dolarhyde think gave him away?
4. What does the St. Charles Sheriff's Department check to make sure of Dolarhyde's address?
5. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)