|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde attempt to do first when he returns to St. Louis?
(a) Head to the next victim's house
(b) Call Graham
(c) Find Reba
(d) Go home to burn evidence
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) His foundation
(b) Porcelain dolls
(c) The mirrors
(d) The woman
3. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) A distant relatives
(b) Millitary school
(c) A foster home
(d) Boarding school
4. What do the majority of the people at Lounds' funeral believe about Graham?
(a) Graham is conspiring with the killer
(b) Graham is glad that Lound is dead
(c) Graham wears a wig
(d) He intended for Lounds to be killed
5. What animal did Dolarhyde talk to the zoo official about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
2. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
3. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
4. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
5. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)