|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found in the treads of the wheelchair?
(a) Gardening dirt
(b) Hair fibers
(c) Film ink
2. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The mother has them disowned
(b) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
(c) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
(d) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
3. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Film ink and cologne
(b) A hair and film ink
(c) Blue grains and a hair
(d) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
4. What confuses Graham about Dolarhyde taking the painting of the dragon?
(a) Why Dolarhyde made an appointment
(b) That anyone would want such an ugly piece of art
(c) That he had a guitar case
(d) The witnesses were not killed
5. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
(c) Home movies
(d) Kitchen Aid mixer
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
2. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
3. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
4. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
5. What is Dolarhyde doing while he tells Reba he doesn't want the dragon to hurt her?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)