|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi's lawyer tell Graham that they were able to retrieve that Jacobi's oldest son had taken?
(b) Kitchen Aid mixer
(c) Home movies
2. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
(a) The state of mind of the family during the attack
(b) A collage to show the killer's mind set
(c) Profile of the killer
(d) A set method of attack from the killer
3. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
(a) Explosion knocked her down
(b) She had fainted
(c) She tripped running out
(d) She was looking for her glasses
4. What did the police NOT encounter on the way to Dolarhyde's house?
(a) Corvette with young girls driving
(b) Pickup full of children
(c) Greyhound bus
(d) Tow truck
5. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
(b) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
(c) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
(d) The mother has them disowned
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dolarhyde go?
2. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
3. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
4. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
5. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)