|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(a) Your Mentor
(c) Annibalhay Ectorlay
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) He hears something
(b) His grandmother's ghost
(c) Recent robberies
(d) Vandalism in the neighborhood
3. What does Dolarhyde check to make sure the guards don't have?
(c) Communication systems
(d) Video survalence
4. Who are the police hoping will show up at Lounds' funeral?
(a) The killer
(b) Lounds' girlfriend
(c) The president
(d) Lounds' informant
5. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) The complete remodeling
(b) Graham is getting sick
(c) Nosey neighbors
(d) Freddie Lounds is following him
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
2. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. Who does Graham falsely believe was the one calling when he is unable to reach the phone before it finishes ringing?
5. What object is found at Dolarhyde's desk which reveals him as the killer to Graham?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)