|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Reba to be face down in the dirt?
(a) She was looking for her glasses
(b) She had fainted
(c) She tripped running out
(d) Explosion knocked her down
2. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Graham's hurt dog
(d) Graham's injured leg
3. What does the Dragon tell Dolarhyde he must do if he wants help?
(a) Go back and kill the witnesses at the museum
(b) Do the hokey-pokey
(c) Kill Reba
(d) Kill Graham
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It gave an address to the next victim
(b) It contained no information other than praise
(c) There is no way to decode it in time
(d) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
5. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
(a) Tide change
(b) The full moon
(c) Till the killer finishes his next piece of art
(d) Presidential inauguration
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
2. What confuses Graham about Dolarhyde taking the painting of the dragon?
3. What does Dolarhyde contemplate doing in order to save Reba from the Dragon?
4. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
5. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)