|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Freddie Lounds is following him
(b) Nosey neighbors
(c) Graham is getting sick
(d) The complete remodeling
2. What information does Graham get from Lounds' murder?
(a) The killer likes gas
(b) The killer lives within driving distance of New York
(c) The killer hated Lounds
(d) The killer is an artist
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) He hears something
(b) His grandmother's ghost
(c) Recent robberies
(d) Vandalism in the neighborhood
4. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) One of the children's eyes
(b) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(c) A piece of broken mirror
(d) The mother's forehead
5. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family have a party
(b) The family getting ready for school and work
(c) Them bury their cat
(d) The family making a home movie
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
2. What does the Dragon tell Dolarhyde he must do if he wants help?
3. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
4. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
5. What does Wendy say to Graham at the funeral?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)