|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not in the trunk that Dolarhyde opens?
(a) A gun
(c) I.D.s with different names
2. Where does Dolarhyde go?
(a) Brooklyn Museum
(c) Chicago Zoo
(d) To see his grandmother's grave
3. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
(b) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(c) With These He Offended Me
(d) They Will All Pay
4. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) Internet access
(b) A pencil and paper
(c) AMA filmstrip library access
(d) Outside exercise
5. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(b) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(c) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(d) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
2. What animal did Dolarhyde talk to the zoo official about?
3. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
4. What helped lead police the rest of the way to Dolarhyde's house?
5. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)