|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(b) It gave an address to the next victim
(c) It contained no information other than praise
(d) There is no way to decode it in time
2. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Film ink and cologne
(b) A hair and film ink
(c) Blue grains and a hair
(d) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) A date
(b) Graham's phone number and address
(c) Dr. Bloom's home address
(d) Information about the murders
4. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
(a) Graham's car license plate
(b) Graham's street address
(c) Graham's work office
(d) The name of his complex building
5. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) Dragons and the Women they controll
(b) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(c) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(d) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
Short Answer Questions
1. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
2. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
3. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
4. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
5. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)