|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Freddie Lounds is following him
(b) Graham is getting sick
(c) The complete remodeling
(d) Nosey neighbors
2. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Graham's injured leg
(d) Graham's hurt dog
3. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
(a) Give the killer a new fake address
(b) Make the killer think that Lecter has abandoned him
(c) Put in an add for a puppy
(d) Insult the killer
4. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Lecter's taste in patients
(b) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(c) Graham's colostomy bag
(d) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
5. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) Tattler tabloid
(b) American's today
(c) People magazine
(d) The zoo
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
2. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
4. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)