|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer is vain
(b) The killer doesn't like himself
(c) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(d) The mirrors were dirty
2. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Graham's injured leg
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(d) Graham's hurt dog
3. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer felt inferior to women
(b) The killer was a sicko
(c) The killer wanted to be a woman
(d) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
4. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family have a party
(b) The family making a home movie
(c) Them bury their cat
(d) The family getting ready for school and work
5. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) He hears something
(b) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(c) Recent robberies
(d) His grandmother's ghost
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
2. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
3. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
4. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
5. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)