|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A water leak
(b) A gas leak
(c) A mouse problem
(d) A day of mourning for the president
2. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(b) It contained no information other than praise
(c) There is no way to decode it in time
(d) It gave an address to the next victim
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(b) He hears something
(c) His grandmother's ghost
(d) Recent robberies
4. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The house with the dead bodies inside
(b) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(c) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(d) The neighbors watching American Idol
5. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(b) A piece of broken mirror
(c) The mother's forehead
(d) One of the children's eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
2. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
3. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
4. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
5. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)