|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(a) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(b) Your Mentor
2. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
(a) Hannibal Lecter's victims
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Graham's hurt dog
(d) Graham's injured leg
3. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Blue grains and a hair
(b) A hair and film ink
(c) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(d) Film ink and cologne
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(b) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(c) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(d) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
5. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Oddly small
(b) That of a dog
(c) Crooked and broken
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
2. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
3. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
4. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
5. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)