|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) The mirrors
(c) His foundation
(d) The woman
2. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(b) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(c) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(d) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(b) Recent robberies
(c) His grandmother's ghost
(d) He hears something
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A phone book
(b) A pen
(c) A phone call
(d) An Ouija board
5. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Cleaning man
(b) A nurse
(d) Lecter's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
2. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
3. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
4. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
5. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)