|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Crooked and broken
(b) That of a dog
(c) Oddly small
2. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A nurse
(c) Lecter's mother
(d) Cleaning man
3. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(b) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
(c) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(d) The killer has homosexual tendencies
4. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
(a) Graham's street address
(b) Graham's work office
(c) Graham's car license plate
(d) The name of his complex building
5. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(b) It gave an address to the next victim
(c) There is no way to decode it in time
(d) It contained no information other than praise
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
3. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
4. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
5. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)