|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(b) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(c) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(d) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
2. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Nosey neighbors
(b) The complete remodeling
(c) Graham is getting sick
(d) Freddie Lounds is following him
3. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(b) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(c) Dragons and the Women they controll
(d) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It gave an address to the next victim
(b) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(c) It contained no information other than praise
(d) There is no way to decode it in time
5. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) That of a dog
(c) Oddly small
(d) Crooked and broken
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
2. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
3. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
5. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)