|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(b) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(c) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(d) Graham is afraid of the killer
2. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A mouse problem
(b) A day of mourning for the president
(c) A water leak
(d) A gas leak
3. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
(b) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(c) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
(d) The killer has homosexual tendencies
4. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The phsyical danger
(b) The past trauma
(c) Lecter stinks
(d) The mental danger
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(b) Film ink and cologne
(c) Blue grains and a hair
(d) A hair and film ink
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
5. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)