|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(b) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(c) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(d) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) A date
(b) Dr. Bloom's home address
(c) Graham's phone number and address
(d) Information about the murders
3. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(b) The neighbors watching American Idol
(c) The house with the dead bodies inside
(d) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
4. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
(a) Give the killer a new fake address
(b) Insult the killer
(c) Put in an add for a puppy
(d) Make the killer think that Lecter has abandoned him
5. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer was a sicko
(b) The killer felt inferior to women
(c) The killer wanted to be a woman
(d) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
2. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
3. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
5. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)