|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A day of mourning for the president
(b) A water leak
(c) A gas leak
(d) A mouse problem
2. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The past trauma
(b) Lecter stinks
(c) The mental danger
(d) The phsyical danger
3. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is afraid of the killer
(b) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(c) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(d) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
4. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Graham's colostomy bag
(b) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(c) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(d) Lecter's taste in patients
5. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family making a home movie
(b) The family getting ready for school and work
(c) The family have a party
(d) Them bury their cat
Short Answer Questions
1. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
2. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
3. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
4. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
5. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)