|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(b) That of a dog
(c) Crooked and broken
(d) Oddly small
2. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(b) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(c) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(d) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) Recent robberies
(b) He hears something
(c) Vandalism in the neighborhood
(d) His grandmother's ghost
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) An Ouija board
(b) A phone call
(c) A phone book
(d) A pen
5. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) Tattler tabloid
(b) American's today
(c) The zoo
(d) People magazine
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
2. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
5. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)