|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) A hair and film ink
(b) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(c) Blue grains and a hair
(d) Film ink and cologne
2. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is afraid of the killer
(b) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(c) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(d) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
3. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) His foundation
(c) The woman
(d) The mirrors
4. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The killer doesn't like himself
(b) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(c) The mirrors were dirty
(d) The killer is vain
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The neighbors watching American Idol
(b) The house with the dead bodies inside
(c) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(d) The victim's blood in the moonlight
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
2. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
4. What did Freddy Lounds take pictures of that angered Graham in the past?
5. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)