|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) There is no way to decode it in time
(b) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(c) It contained no information other than praise
(d) It gave an address to the next victim
2. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) A piece of broken mirror
(b) One of the children's eyes
(c) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(d) The mother's forehead
3. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) A pencil and paper
(b) Outside exercise
(c) Internet access
(d) AMA filmstrip library access
4. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(b) The house with the dead bodies inside
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
5. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Oddly small
(b) That of a dog
(c) Crooked and broken
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
2. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
3. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
5. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)