|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The mirrors were dirty
(b) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(c) The killer doesn't like himself
(d) The killer is vain
2. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) American's today
(b) The zoo
(c) People magazine
(d) Tattler tabloid
3. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
(b) The killer felt inferior to women
(c) The killer was a sicko
(d) The killer wanted to be a woman
4. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Crooked and broken
(b) That of a dog
(c) Oddly small
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The neighbors watching American Idol
(b) The house with the dead bodies inside
(c) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(d) The victim's blood in the moonlight
Short Answer Questions
1. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
2. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
3. What does Crawford hope to do with the help of Lounds?
4. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
5. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)