|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(b) The house with the dead bodies inside
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
2. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer was a sicko
(b) The killer felt inferior to women
(c) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
(d) The killer wanted to be a woman
3. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
(a) Graham's car license plate
(b) Graham's street address
(c) The name of his complex building
(d) Graham's work office
4. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Make out a new will
(b) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
(c) Practice at the shooting range
(d) Warn his wife
5. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
(a) Freddie Lounds is following him
(b) Graham is getting sick
(c) Nosey neighbors
(d) The complete remodeling
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
2. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
3. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
4. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
5. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)