|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
(b) Warn his wife
(c) Make out a new will
(d) Practice at the shooting range
2. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) AMA filmstrip library access
(b) A pencil and paper
(c) Internet access
(d) Outside exercise
3. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) The zoo
(b) American's today
(c) Tattler tabloid
(d) People magazine
4. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
(a) The mirrors were dirty
(b) The killer believes himself to be disfigured
(c) The killer doesn't like himself
(d) The killer is vain
5. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(b) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(c) The neighbors watching American Idol
(d) The house with the dead bodies inside
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
2. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
5. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)