|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family have a party
(b) The family making a home movie
(c) Them bury their cat
(d) The family getting ready for school and work
2. What does Graham say that the killer touched without the use of his gloves at the crime scene?
(a) Porcelain dolls
(b) His foundation
(c) The mirrors
(d) The woman
3. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) A pencil and paper
(b) Internet access
(c) Outside exercise
(d) AMA filmstrip library access
4. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(b) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(c) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(d) Graham is afraid of the killer
5. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(b) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(c) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(d) Dragons and the Women they controll
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
2. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
5. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)