|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(b) Graham is afraid of the killer
(c) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(d) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
2. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Warn his wife
(b) Practice at the shooting range
(c) Make out a new will
(d) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
3. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
(a) He hears something
(b) Recent robberies
(c) His grandmother's ghost
(d) Vandalism in the neighborhood
4. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(b) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(c) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
(d) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
5. What reason does Graham give Lounds for the extra violence inflicted on the women in the families?
(a) The killer was a sicko
(b) The killer felt inferior to women
(c) The killer was lashing out at his own mother
(d) The killer wanted to be a woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
2. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
3. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
4. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
5. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)