|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
(a) Oddly small
(c) That of a dog
(d) Crooked and broken
2. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) AMA filmstrip library access
(b) Outside exercise
(c) Internet access
(d) A pencil and paper
3. What is in one of the pictures of Graham in the hopes that it will lead the killer to him?
(a) Graham's car license plate
(b) The name of his complex building
(c) Graham's work office
(d) Graham's street address
4. What is Graham's main reason for not liking Crawford's plan?
(a) Graham is worried it might hurt the killer's feelings
(b) Graham doesn't understand this complex plan
(c) Graham doesn't want to work with Lounds
(d) Graham is afraid of the killer
5. When Graham finds the tree the killer must have used, what two things does Graham find still in it?
(a) A symbol carved in the tree and a Hostess wrapper
(b) Coke can and a symbol carved in the tree
(c) A late light bill and a list of people to kill
(d) Chewing gum and the killer's initials carved in the tree
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
2. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
3. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
4. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
5. Why is it presumed that the murderer breaks the mirrors in the house?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)