|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) Internet access
(b) AMA filmstrip library access
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) Outside exercise
2. What does Graham think that the killer would have wanted to witness before killing the first family?
(a) The family making a home movie
(b) The family have a party
(c) The family getting ready for school and work
(d) Them bury their cat
3. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Make out a new will
(b) Warn his wife
(c) Practice at the shooting range
(d) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A phone book
(b) A pen
(c) A phone call
(d) An Ouija board
5. What did Eileen's boyfriend make fun of at a party that Eileen apologizes for?
(a) Francis Dolarhyde's scar
(b) Graham's colostomy bag
(c) Francis Dolarhyde's speech impediment
(d) Lecter's taste in patients
Short Answer Questions
1. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
2. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
3. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
4. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
5. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)