|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason do the police give to explain why the killer covered Mr. Leeds' body?
(a) The killer was related to Mr. Leeds
(b) The killer has homosexual tendencies
(c) The killer was like a rare fruitcake-extra nuts.
(d) The killer didn't want Mr. Leeds watching him
2. Where does Freddy Lounds work?
(a) Tattler tabloid
(b) People magazine
(c) The zoo
(d) American's today
3. What does Graham go to do before the Tattler runs?
(a) Warn his wife
(b) Practice at the shooting range
(c) Get fitted for a bullet proof vest
(d) Make out a new will
4. Where did the police find a fingerprint of the killer?
(a) One of the children's eyes
(b) On a book signed by Dr. Hannibal Lecter
(c) The mother's forehead
(d) A piece of broken mirror
5. What is the name of the painting Francis Dolarhyde looks at?
(a) The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun
(b) Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, One Dragon, Two Dragon
(c) The Great Dragon that killed the Woman on the Sun
(d) Dragons and the Women they controll
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francis Dolarhyde search his house before he relaxes?
2. How are the teeth that were used to bite the mother described?
3. What hinders Graham's investigation of the Jacobis' home, the first murdered family?
4. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)