|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) An Ouija board
(b) A phone call
(c) A pen
(d) A phone book
2. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(b) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(d) Your Mentor
3. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The neighbors watching American Idol
(b) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(c) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(d) The house with the dead bodies inside
4. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) Millitary school
(b) Boarding school
(c) A foster home
(d) A distant relatives
5. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
(a) Uses it on Reba
(b) Gives it to the zoo
(c) Uses it to spy on his neighbor
(d) Hides it under his bed
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
2. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
3. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
4. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
5. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)