|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(b) Gives him a wedgie
(c) Beats him up
(d) Threatens to kill him
2. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
(a) A co-worker
(b) Out of the trash
(d) Lambert St. Louis International Airport
3. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) With magic words
(c) Epoxy glue
(d) Duck tape
4. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Film ink and cologne
(b) A hair and film ink
(c) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(d) Blue grains and a hair
5. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A water leak
(b) A day of mourning for the president
(c) A gas leak
(d) A mouse problem
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
2. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
3. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
4. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
5. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)