|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) They Will All Pay
(b) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(c) With These He Offended Me
(d) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
2. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) Lecter stinks
(b) The past trauma
(c) The phsyical danger
(d) The mental danger
3. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Asks for details of the murder
(b) Asks for an interview
(c) Takes a picture
(d) Follows Graham to the police station
4. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The mother has them disowned
(b) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
(c) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
(d) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
5. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
(a) Presidential inauguration
(b) Tide change
(c) Till the killer finishes his next piece of art
(d) The full moon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
3. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
4. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
5. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)