|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(a) With magic words
(b) Epoxy glue
(d) Duck tape
2. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Spank him
(b) Kill him
(c) Get the sewing scissors
(d) Send him away
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) A date
(b) Information about the murders
(c) Dr. Bloom's home address
(d) Graham's phone number and address
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) It gave an address to the next victim
(b) There is no way to decode it in time
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) It contained no information other than praise
5. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He slaps her
(b) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
(c) He hugs her
(d) He ignores her
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
2. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
3. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
4. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
5. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)