|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(b) Threatens to kill him
(c) Beats him up
(d) Gives him a wedgie
2. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
(a) Mr. Tooth Fairy
(b) The Nibbler
(c) Avid Fan
3. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Blue grains and a hair
(b) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
(c) Film ink and cologne
(d) A hair and film ink
4. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) They Will All Pay
(b) With These He Offended Me
(c) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(d) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
5. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A day of mourning for the president
(b) A mouse problem
(c) A gas leak
(d) A water leak
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
2. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
3. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
4. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
5. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)