|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
(a) Avid Fan
(b) The Nibbler
(d) Mr. Tooth Fairy
2. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(b) Threatens to kill him
(c) Beats him up
(d) Gives him a wedgie
3. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He ignores her
(b) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
(c) He slaps her
(d) He hugs her
4. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) There is no way to decode it in time
(b) It gave an address to the next victim
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) It contained no information other than praise
5. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
(b) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
(c) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
(d) The mother has them disowned
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
2. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
3. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
4. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
5. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)