|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Beats him up
(b) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(c) Gives him a wedgie
(d) Threatens to kill him
2. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) AMA filmstrip library access
(b) Internet access
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) Outside exercise
3. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
(b) He ignores her
(c) He slaps her
(d) He hugs her
4. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
(a) Presidential inauguration
(b) The full moon
(c) Tide change
(d) Till the killer finishes his next piece of art
5. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
(b) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
(c) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
(d) The mother has them disowned
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
2. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
4. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
5. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)