|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(b) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(d) Your Mentor
2. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
(b) Dr. Phil
(d) Dr. Lecter
3. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) There is no way to decode it in time
(b) It contained no information other than praise
(c) It gave an address to the next victim
(d) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
4. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) A foster home
(b) Boarding school
(c) Millitary school
(d) A distant relatives
5. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He ignores her
(b) He hugs her
(c) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
(d) He slaps her
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
2. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
3. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
4. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
5. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)