|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) Boarding school
(b) Millitary school
(c) A foster home
(d) A distant relatives
2. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He hugs her
(b) He slaps her
(c) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
(d) He ignores her
3. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
(a) Tide change
(b) The full moon
(c) Till the killer finishes his next piece of art
(d) Presidential inauguration
4. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
(b) Dr. Lecter
(c) Dr. Phil
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Blue grains and a hair
(b) A hair and film ink
(c) Film ink and cologne
(d) A dog's hair and a cat's hair
Short Answer Questions
1. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
3. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
4. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
5. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)