|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
(b) Epoxy glue
(c) Duck tape
(d) With magic words
2. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The phsyical danger
(b) The past trauma
(c) The mental danger
(d) Lecter stinks
3. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Get the sewing scissors
(b) Kill him
(c) Send him away
(d) Spank him
4. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
(b) He slaps her
(c) He hugs her
(d) He ignores her
5. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(b) It contained no information other than praise
(c) There is no way to decode it in time
(d) It gave an address to the next victim
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
2. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
3. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
4. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
5. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)