|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
(a) Transferring papers
(b) Lecter's life story
(c) Tooth Fairy novel
(d) An article about Graham
2. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) Millitary school
(b) Boarding school
(c) A foster home
(d) A distant relatives
3. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
(a) Gives it to the zoo
(b) Uses it to spy on his neighbor
(c) Uses it on Reba
(d) Hides it under his bed
4. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) They Will All Pay
(b) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(c) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
(d) With These He Offended Me
5. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
(a) The Tattler
(b) Police scanners
(c) People Magazine
(d) Doctor notes
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Dolarhyde talk to the zoo official about?
2. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
3. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
4. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
5. What forensic evidence do they find on the letter from Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)