|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
(a) A collage to show the killer's mind set
(b) Profile of the killer
(c) The state of mind of the family during the attack
(d) A set method of attack from the killer
2. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
(a) The victim's blood in the moonlight
(b) The neighbors watching American Idol
(c) His disfigured face without the harsh daylight
(d) The house with the dead bodies inside
3. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A day of mourning for the president
(b) A gas leak
(c) A mouse problem
(d) A water leak
4. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
(a) Tells him he will get the sewing scissors
(b) Beats him up
(c) Gives him a wedgie
(d) Threatens to kill him
5. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Send him away
(b) Get the sewing scissors
(c) Spank him
(d) Kill him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
2. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
3. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
4. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
5. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)