|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dolarhyde respond when he sees his mother at his grandmother's funeral?
(a) He does the "Hot-Dog" dance
(b) He hugs her
(c) He slaps her
(d) He ignores her
2. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
(a) Millitary school
(b) Boarding school
(c) A foster home
(d) A distant relatives
3. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
(a) Like a queen
(b) Like a Boston lady
(d) Like a Southern belle
4. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Information about the murders
(b) Graham's phone number and address
(c) A date
(d) Dr. Bloom's home address
5. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) A rocking chair
(b) His prom suit
(c) An old wheelchair
(d) His grandmother's walker
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
2. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
3. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
4. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
5. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)