|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) AMA filmstrip library access
(b) A pencil and paper
(c) Outside exercise
(d) Internet access
2. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
(a) Avid Fan
(b) The Nibbler
(c) Mr. Tooth Fairy
3. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Dr. Bloom's home address
(b) Information about the murders
(c) A date
(d) Graham's phone number and address
4. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
(a) Tooth Fairy novel
(b) Transferring papers
(c) Lecter's life story
(d) An article about Graham
5. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
(b) Like a queen
(c) Like a Southern belle
(d) Like a Boston lady
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
2. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
3. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
4. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
5. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)