|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
(b) With These He Offended Me
(c) They Will All Pay
(d) Death Shall Come Swiftly
2. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
(a) Till the killer finishes his next piece of art
(b) Tide change
(c) Presidential inauguration
(d) The full moon
3. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
(c) Dr. Lecter
(d) Dr. Phil
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) A pen
(b) A phone book
(c) A phone call
(d) An Ouija board
5. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(b) A nurse
(c) Lecter's mother
(d) Cleaning man
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
2. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
3. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
4. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
5. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)