|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) Internet access
(b) A pencil and paper
(c) Outside exercise
(d) AMA filmstrip library access
2. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
(a) The mother has them disowned
(b) The mother sends the state in to take controll of the estate
(c) The mother comes and hires extra help for the house
(d) The grandmother is sent to a nursing home
3. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
(a) Death Shall Come Swiftly
(b) With These He Offended Me
(c) You Thought I Was Nuts Before. Just Wait
(d) They Will All Pay
4. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
(a) An Ouija board
(b) A pen
(c) A phone book
(d) A phone call
5. Why does Dolarhyde explain to Lounds that he killed the families?
(a) To fulfill his life's purpose
(c) To keep the dragon at bay
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
3. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
4. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
5. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)