|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Graham's phone number and address
(b) Information about the murders
(c) Dr. Bloom's home address
(d) A date
2. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) AMA filmstrip library access
(b) Outside exercise
(c) A pencil and paper
(d) Internet access
3. Where does Dolarhyde pick up a copy of the Tattler?
(a) Lambert St. Louis International Airport
(b) Out of the trash
(d) A co-worker
4. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
(a) Get the sewing scissors
(b) Spank him
(c) Kill him
(d) Send him away
5. Why is Graham scared to see Lecter?
(a) The mental danger
(b) Lecter stinks
(c) The phsyical danger
(d) The past trauma
Short Answer Questions
1. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
2. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
3. What does Crawford's boss push Graham to create?
4. How is Lounds secured to the wheelchair?
5. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)