|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lecter promised in return for looking at the murder case for Graham?
(a) Internet access
(b) A pencil and paper
(c) AMA filmstrip library access
(d) Outside exercise
2. What has the paper begun calling Dolarhyde that makes him happy?
(a) Mr. Tooth Fairy
(c) Avid Fan
(d) The Nibbler
3. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) His grandmother's walker
(b) A rocking chair
(c) His prom suit
(d) An old wheelchair
4. What is Lecter told to sign his letter to the "Tooth Fairy" with?
(c) Annibalhay Ectorlay
(d) Your Mentor
5. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) There is no way to decode it in time
(b) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(c) It contained no information other than praise
(d) It gave an address to the next victim
Short Answer Questions
1. What method is it believed that the "Tooth Fairy" and Lecter plan to use to communicate?
2. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
3. What does Francis' grandmother threaten to do when she hears that Francis was naked with a neighbor girl?
4. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
5. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)