|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dolarhyde want to share his secrets with?
(b) Dr. Phil
(c) Dr. Lecter
2. Why do they decide to let the note run as it is?
(a) There is no way to decode it in time
(b) It contained no information other than praise
(c) The police could follow the "Tooth Fairy" with the information
(d) It gave an address to the next victim
3. What does Dolarhyde do with part of the infrared film?
(a) Uses it on Reba
(b) Gives it to the zoo
(c) Hides it under his bed
(d) Uses it to spy on his neighbor
4. What do they convince Lecter has happened in order to keep him out of his cell?
(a) A day of mourning for the president
(b) A gas leak
(c) A water leak
(d) A mouse problem
5. Who found the letter to Lecter from the "Tooth Fairy"?
(a) Lecter's mother
(b) Cleaning man
(d) A nurse
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
2. What does Lecter ask for after Graham is gone?
3. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
4. Where is Francis sent shortly after coming to live with his mother?
5. How does Francis' grandmother begin to act when he turns eight?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)