Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Dolarhyde talk to the zoo official about?
2. What is Dr. Lecter able to get from Dr. Bloom's assistant?
(a) Dr. Bloom's home address
(b) A date
(c) Information about the murders
(d) Graham's phone number and address
3. What deadline are the police working against in regard to when the killer will strike next?
(a) Till the killer finishes his next piece of art
(b) The full moon
(c) Presidential inauguration
(d) Tide change
4. What does Freddy Lounds do when Graham leaves his meeting with Lecter?
(a) Takes a picture
(b) Asks for details of the murder
(c) Follows Graham to the police station
(d) Asks for an interview
5. What does Dolarhyde get out of his basement?
(a) His prom suit
(b) His grandmother's walker
(c) A rocking chair
(d) An old wheelchair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolarhyde write in his ledger with a copy of Freddie Lounds' article fabricated by Crawford and Graham?
2. After looking over the file what does Lecter say that the killer goes outside to look at after he has murdered?
3. What had Lounds been working on when he left work Tuesday?
4. What does Francis' stepbrother do to him when Francis comes to live with his mother?
5. What happens when Francis' mother finds out about the condition of Francis' grandmother?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)