1. What distracts Graham while Crawford is showing him pictures of the murdered families?
(a) Graham's dog
(b) A note on the back of the photos
(c) A woman walking by
(d) Graham's wife and son
2. Who had Graham been investigating just a year before Graham met his wife, Molly?
(a) Buffalo Bill
(b) The Tooth Fairy
(c) Hannibal Lecter
(d) Jeffrey Dahmer
3. What does Graham do now that he is retired from the F.B.I.?
(a) Hand Model
(b) Shop Owner
(c) Diesel Mechanic
4. What reason does Carpenter give for needing Graham to help with the murder investigation?
(a) Graham has a magic wand
(b) Graham has a gift for finding sociopaths
(c) Graham knows who the killer is
(d) Graham is stronger than Carpenter
5. What does Graham find where the killer entered at the second victims' house?
(a) The garage door kicked in
(b) A blast hole in the south wall
(c) A circle cut in the glass door
(d) The bathroom window broken
This section contains 4,936 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)