Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
* Crawford tries to get Graham to come and help the FBI with a case they are working on.
* Graham's wife, Molly, doesn't want Graham to go help and is upset that Graham is leaving.
* Graham looks over the site of the Leeds family murder.
* Graham realizes that the killer touched the bodies without his gloves on and instructs the coroner to look for fingerprints.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
* The killer is dubbed the "Tooth Fairy" because of the unique bite marks left on the victims.
* A fingerprint is found on one of the children's eyes.
* A reporter that Graham dislikes, Lounds, shows up to report on Graham's involvement in the investigation.
* A meter reader is told by the Leeds' neighbors that another meter reader was at the neighborhood a few weeks before the murder although there was no record of one going there.
Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
* Graham goes back...
This section contains 1,617 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)