|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Henry need to do to ready Pat's room in Chapter 24?
2. Who is responsible for exposing Arnholt?
3. How does Doc feel after hearing of Bill Hardesty's plan?
4. What is Lila supposed to make the shared ride look like?
5. What does Pat say that he's known for some time in Chapter 28?
Essay Topic 1
Pat visits the roadhouse diner on two occasions. What is the significance of the roadhouse diner? Use the physical description and the times Pat goes to the diner to guide your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss politics in "Recoil." Is it portrayed in a positive or negative light? How does it affect our protagonist?
Essay Topic 3
Doc's outward appearance of an easy-going man contrasts with his manipulation of Pat's current living situation. How is he able to control Pat's actions without acting controlling towards Pat?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)