Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who points a gun at Pat in Chapter 22?
2. How does Doc feel after hearing of Bill Hardesty's plan?
3. What is just as easy to get as parole?
4. What is Pat offered in exchange for information on Doc?
5. What does Henry bring Pat in Chapter 24?
How does the period in which the story is set affect the book? How would these characters have acted if it were present day? Would they be able to pull off such a scheme?
Pat visits the roadhouse diner on two occasions. What is the significance of the roadhouse diner? Use the physical description and the times Pat goes to the diner to guide your answer.
Doc's outward appearance of an easy-going man contrasts with his manipulation of Pat's current living situation. How is he able to control Pat's actions without acting controlling towards Pat?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)