|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat conclude after listening to Lila's story?
(a) Lila's life story is quite boring.
(b) She is in a dangerous situation.
(c) Lila is not a good liar.
(d) She is just as scheming as Doc.
2. Who is the real Mrs. Luther?
(a) Rita Kennedy.
(b) Myrtle Briscoe.
3. Why is Henry troubled in Chapter 24?
(a) Lila won't stop flirting with Henry.
(b) Henry is sick but can't afford a sick day.
(c) Henry overheard Doc saying some despicable things.
(d) Henry doesn't want to be accused of taking Pat's money.
4. Whom will the life insurance policies benefit?
(b) Bill Hardesty.
5. How does Pat feel when he finds someone in his car at the end of Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller in Chapter 21 apologize for?
2. Pat wonders if whom killed Eggleston?
3. Why does Pat decide to smuggle Eggleston's body out of the building?
4. What does Pat wait for, outside Eggleston's office?
5. How does Doc introduce his 'real' wife?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)