|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the real Mrs. Luther?
(b) Rita Kennedy.
(d) Myrtle Briscoe.
2. According to Doc, who will the authorities soon be looking for?
(a) Rita Kennedy.
(c) Lila Luther.
(d) Senator Burkman.
3. Why does Senator Burkman begin to cry?
(a) Senator Burkman's mother just died.
(b) Senator Burkman's career is over.
(c) Senator Burkman's favorite baseball team just lost.
(d) Senator Burkman just lost a small fortune in the stock market.
4. Who does Pat visit in Chapter 16?
(c) Rita Kennedy.
(d) Governor Clay.
5. How did Eggleston die?
(a) Eggleston committed suicide.
(b) Eggleston was shot in the head.
(c) Eggleston was suffocated.
(d) Eggleston was strangled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat decide he can fully trust?
2. Why is Bill Hardesty upset with Doc?
3. Who does Pat believe is using him for their own purposes?
4. When do Pat and Eggleston plan to meet?
5. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)