|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry bring Pat in Chapter 24?
(a) A newspaper.
(c) A key.
(d) A letter.
2. Why does Pat threaten Bill Hardesty with physical violence?
(a) To stop him from telling anyone about Eggleston's body.
(b) For seeing Madeline.
(c) For not revealing the entire plot.
(d) To stop him from lying again.
3. In Billy Hardesty's plan, who will split the insurance money?
(a) Bill, Madeline, and Pat.
(b) Bill, Madeline, and Doc.
(c) Bill and Doc.
(d) Bill and Madeline.
4. What does Pat do when he returns home in Chapter 23?
(a) Eats some pie.
(b) Tells Doc everything.
(c) Drinks alcohol.
(d) Takes a shower.
5. According to Doc, who will the authorities soon be looking for?
(b) Rita Kennedy.
(c) Lila Luther.
(d) Senator Burkman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is just as easy to get as parole?
2. What is the occupation of the person Pat visited in Chapter 16?
3. According to Lila, what is wrong with her car?
4. What did Lila do for Doc in the past?
5. What is Pat offered in exchange for information on Doc?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)