|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
(a) Capital City.
(c) Sin City.
2. What does Pat wonder about Doc?
(a) Why Doc is so mean to Pat.
(b) Why Doc arranged for Pat's parole.
(c) Doc's age.
(d) What Doc sees in Lila.
3. What color is Myrtle's hair?
4. What does the house where Doc and Pat live look like?
(a) Dilapidated and large.
(b) Old and expensive.
(c) Small and tidy.
(d) Modern and spacious.
5. Where is the job Senator Burkman promises for Pat?
(a) Parks and Recreation.
(b) Water Works.
(c) Waste Management.
(d) Highway Commission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
2. What does Pat reveal on his body to Madeline and the parole officer?
3. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
4. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
5. What does Pat realize about his new job?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Doc about to continue working in Capitol City after his shady past is revealed?
2. How does Pat feel about the woman he sees at the Capitol building?
3. Why is Myrtle Briscoe upset over Pat's parole?
4. How does Pat get his job at the Highway Commission?
5. What is the purpose of the plan Doc is hatching?
6. What does Pat think about while visiting the diner the second time?
7. After the incident with Madeline in the parking lot, what does Doc tell Pat?
8. Describe Myrtle Briscoe.
9. What does Lila do to make Pat uncomfortable?
10. Why is there a tussle between Pat and the woman he was following?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)