Short Answer Questions Key
1. What did Pat Cosgrove go to jail for?
Robbing a bank.
2. What is the name of Pat's prison?
Sandstone State Reformatory.
3. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
Pat does not have a sponsor.
4. Who offers Pat a job?
5. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
6. How old is Pat?
Thirty-three years old.
7. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
8. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
About fifty years old.
This section contains 3,987 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)