Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, Doc Luther
1. What did Pat Cosgrove go to jail for?
Robbing a bank.
2. What is the name of Pat's prison?
Sandstone State Reformatory.
3. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
Pat does not have a sponsor.
4. Who offers Pat a job?
5. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
6. How old is Pat?
Thirty-three years old.
Chapter 2, Cosgrove
1. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
2. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
About fifty years old.
3. Which description best suits Doc?
Overweight with a soft voice.
4. Where do Pat and Doc stop for lunch?
A roadhouse diner.
5. Where did Pat think he was going to work?
Luther Psychological Clinic.
6. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
Find Pat a job.
This section contains 2,067 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)