|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat do to Lila in Chapter 15?
(a) Pat flirts with Lila.
(b) Pat fixes her hair.
(c) Pat pushes Lila out of the room.
(d) Pat slaps Lila.
2. Why does Myrtle believe Pat was paroled?
(a) To alleviate crowding at the prison.
(b) To make Governor Clay look good.
(c) So that Pat could be recruited for organized crime.
(d) In order to discredit her in the election.
3. What did Pat intend to do at the bank before he robbed it?
(a) Make a withdrawal.
(b) Cash a check.
(c) Ask out one of the tellers.
(d) Make a deposit.
4. Who supposedly bought the car in Pat's name?
(a) Pat's mistress.
(b) Pat's boss.
(c) Pat's father.
(d) Pat's wife.
5. What does Bill Hardesty reveal to Pat in Chapter 22?
(a) Eggleston was the mastermind of it all.
(b) Doc and Bill Hardesty are working together.
(c) Bill Hardesty loves Madeline.
(d) Bill Hardesty wants Pat to kill Doc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Doc and Pat drive to in Chapter 5?
2. Why does Senator Burkman begin to cry?
3. Who peeks in on Pat and Lila in the bedroom?
4. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
5. Why does Pat threaten Bill Hardesty with physical violence?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)