|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
(a) Something that is politically dangerous.
(b) Something that likely is illegal.
(c) The greatest opportunity of his life.
(d) Something that is life changing.
2. What was Madeline's assignment in Doc's scheme?
(a) To flirt with Pat.
(b) To kill Pat.
(c) To sabotage Pat.
(d) To shadow Pat.
3. Who follows Pat out of town with Myrtle?
(a) A policeman.
(c) Governor Clay.
4. After the incident with Eggleston's body, where does Pat go?
(a) Bill Hardesty's apartment.
(b) The roadhouse diner.
(d) Madeline's house.
5. How has Myrtle kept her position for so long?
(a) She is honest.
(b) She is corrupt.
(c) She is lucky.
(d) She buys votes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat decide he can fully trust?
2. How does Pat feel when he finds someone in his car at the end of Chapter 18?
3. What is the first newspaper article about that Pat reads in Chapter 24?
4. What will Henry need to do to ready Pat's room in Chapter 24?
5. What do Madeline and Pat do together while he visits her at her apartment?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)