|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
(a) The man gave Doc a parking ticket.
(b) The man has been overly flirtatious with Lila.
(c) The man owes Doc money.
(d) The man rear-ended his car.
2. How do Madeline and Bill Hardesty plan on ruining Doc's scheme?
(a) Going to the authorities.
(b) By bribing Doc.
(c) Having Pat kill Doc.
(d) Having Pat kill Senator Burkman.
3. What does Pat do to Lila in Chapter 15?
(a) Pat slaps Lila.
(b) Pat pushes Lila out of the room.
(c) Pat fixes her hair.
(d) Pat flirts with Lila.
4. What is the agreed opinion of Pat's situation?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is fabulous.
(c) It is suspicious.
(d) It is precarious.
5. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Roughly sixty-five years old.
(b) Around forty years old.
(c) About fifty years old.
(d) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hardesty tell Pat about the nature of Doc's plan?
2. Where do Pat and Doc stop for lunch?
3. What does the caller in Chapter 21 apologize for?
4. After the incident with Eggleston's body, where does Pat go?
5. To where does Lila follow Pat?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)