|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
(a) A file folder.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A parking permit.
(d) A newspaper.
2. What is the occupation of the person Pat visited in Chapter 16?
(b) Police officer.
(c) Private Investigator.
3. Whom will Doc frame for his supposed murder?
(a) Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Senator Burkman.
(d) Governor Clay.
4. What does Pat wait for, outside Eggleston's office?
(a) For Madeline to arrive.
(b) For Eggleston to leave.
(c) For Doc's car to pull up.
(d) For the security guard to go on break.
5. Why does Pat whisper on the phone?
(a) To disguise his voice.
(b) To remain undiscovered by the security guard.
(c) To tell a secret.
(d) To alleviate his sore throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who issued Pat's parole?
2. What does Hardesty hint about the plan?
3. When do Pat and Eggleston plan to meet?
4. Where do Pat and Doc stop for lunch?
5. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)