|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who points a gun at Pat in Chapter 22?
(d) Bill Hardesty.
2. How does Lila deal with the grief of losing her husband?
(a) She dyes her hair.
(b) Lila seeks out psychological assistance.
(c) She becomes promiscuous.
(d) She joins the nunnery.
3. What happened to Lila's real husband?
(a) He ran off with his secretary.
(b) He died in a ten-car accident.
(c) He drank himself to death.
(d) Lila gave him too much medicine and he died.
4. What does Pat notice about Lila?
(a) Her limp.
(b) The mole on her neck.
(c) Her perfectly straight hair.
(d) Her physical perfection.
5. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
(b) Around forty years old.
(c) About fifty years old.
(d) Roughly sixty-five years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
2. Who supposedly bought the car in Pat's name?
3. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
4. As of Chapter 13, how long has Pat been out of prison?
5. What does Pat say that he's known for some time in Chapter 28?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)