|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Pat out of town with Myrtle?
(c) A policeman.
(d) Governor Clay.
2. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
(a) Doc and Lila.
(b) Senator Burkman and his children.
(c) Madeline and Willie.
(d) Governor Clay and Myrtle Briscoe.
3. What do Pat and Madeline promise to do?
(a) Never speak again.
(b) Look out for each other.
(c) Tell Doc about their relationship.
(d) Meet for lunch the following day.
4. What does Myrtle question Pat about?
(a) An apartment rented in his name.
(b) A police report about him.
(c) A car purchased in his name.
(d) A bank account opened in his name.
5. What will Pat's room be used for in Chapter 24?
(a) A business meeting.
(b) A speech rehearsal.
(c) Servant training.
(d) A poker game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Pat for a ride home in Chapter 18?
2. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
3. How do Madeline and Bill Hardesty plan on ruining Doc's scheme?
4. What does Pat give to Doc in Chapter 4?
5. How old is Pat?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)