|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myrtle question Pat about?
(a) An apartment rented in his name.
(b) A police report about him.
(c) A car purchased in his name.
(d) A bank account opened in his name.
2. How does Lila deal with the grief of losing her husband?
(a) She joins the nunnery.
(b) She becomes promiscuous.
(c) Lila seeks out psychological assistance.
(d) She dyes her hair.
3. What does Pat wait for, outside Eggleston's office?
(a) For Doc's car to pull up.
(b) For Madeline to arrive.
(c) For Eggleston to leave.
(d) For the security guard to go on break.
4. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat is a terrible liar.
(b) Pat has an excellent memory.
(c) Pat has a vivid imagination.
(d) Pat is very polite.
5. What does Bill Hardesty say about Lila at the meeting?
(a) Lila is obnoxious.
(b) Lila is insignificant.
(c) Lila is vain.
(d) Lila is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Billy Hardesty's plan, who will split the insurance money?
2. What does Pat fear Doc has done in Chapter 16?
3. What has Lila inherited?
4. What does Pat contemplate while at the diner?
5. Why doesn't Pat want to ride in the car with Lila?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)