|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for exposing Arnholt?
(a) Bill Hardesty.
(c) Senator Burkman.
2. Why doesn't Pat want to ride in the car with Lila?
(a) Pat can't concentrate with Lila in the car.
(b) Pat despises Lila.
(c) Pat feels it is inappropriate.
(d) Lila's perfume is too strong.
3. Where is Eggleston's body?
(a) On the floor.
(b) At his desk.
(c) Shoved in the closet.
(d) On the sofa.
4. How does Lila explain the purchase of the car?
(a) It is a congratulatory gift.
(b) It is for work.
(c) It is a Christmas present.
(d) It is a birthday surprise.
5. Who does not believe Pat when he denies the rumor?
(b) Senator Burkman.
(c) Rita Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lila deal with the grief of losing her husband?
2. When do Pat and Eggleston plan to meet?
3. What shocking revelation does Pat come by in Chapter 25?
4. When Pat revisits the diner, where does he sit?
5. How does Doc introduce his 'real' wife?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)