|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myrtle question Pat about?
(a) A police report about him.
(b) A car purchased in his name.
(c) A bank account opened in his name.
(d) An apartment rented in his name.
2. What does Pat claim as he leaves Lila's bedroom?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) He has a headache.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He has an appointment.
3. How does Lila make Pat feel uncomfortable?
(a) Lila talks about her money problems.
(b) Lila wears revealing clothing.
(c) Lila talks about her marital problems.
(d) Lila makes a pass at him.
4. Whom does Pat meet with in Capitol City?
(a) Senator Burkman.
(b) Rita Kennedy.
(c) Bill Hardesty.
(d) Myrtle Briscoe.
5. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
(a) A secretary.
(b) His sister.
(c) His ex-girlfriend.
(d) His colleague.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
2. What rumor is supposedly being spread about Pat?
3. What happened to Lila's baby?
4. How does Doc feel after hearing of Bill Hardesty's plan?
5. Why would Doc want Pat paroled?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)