|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
(a) Senator Burkman and his children.
(b) Madeline and Willie.
(c) Governor Clay and Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Doc and Lila.
2. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
(a) Pat does not have a sponsor.
(b) Pat behaved badly in prison.
(c) He is too dangerous.
(d) Pat has a life sentence.
3. As of Chapter 13, how long has Pat been out of prison?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two and a half weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
4. What does Pat claim as he leaves Lila's bedroom?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) He has a headache.
(d) He has an appointment.
5. How long does Eggleston think about Pat's answers?
(a) A few seconds.
(b) Almost an hour.
(c) An eternity.
(d) Several minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Willie?
2. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
3. Where is Eggleston's body?
4. What does Hardesty hint about the plan?
5. What color is Myrtle's hair?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)