|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Myrtle kept her position for so long?
(a) She is corrupt.
(b) She is lucky.
(c) She buys votes.
(d) She is honest.
2. How do Madeline and Bill Hardesty plan on ruining Doc's scheme?
(a) Having Pat kill Senator Burkman.
(b) Having Pat kill Doc.
(c) Going to the authorities.
(d) By bribing Doc.
3. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
(a) Madeline and Willie.
(b) Senator Burkman and his children.
(c) Governor Clay and Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Doc and Lila.
4. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
(a) His ex-girlfriend.
(b) His colleague.
(c) A secretary.
(d) His sister.
5. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
(a) At lunchtime.
(b) Late afternoon.
(d) In the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
2. What did Doc steal from the school safe?
3. How does Lila explain the purchase of the car?
4. Where did Pat think he was going to work?
5. What does Pat give to the parole officer who sneaks into Madeline's apartment ?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)