|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat has a vivid imagination.
(b) Pat is very polite.
(c) Pat has an excellent memory.
(d) Pat is a terrible liar.
2. What is just as easy to get as parole?
(a) A release.
(b) An exchange.
(c) A pardon.
(d) A conviction.
3. Where do Pat and Doc eat lunch in Chapter 7?
(a) In the Capitol building cafeteria.
(b) The roadhouse diner.
(c) A taco stand.
(d) A cafe.
4. According to Madeline, how was she able to win Pat over?
(a) With petting and kissing.
(b) With her intelligent mind.
(c) With her sweet smile.
(d) With her sensual perfume.
5. What do Madeline and Pat do together while he visits her at her apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Pat and Eggleston plan to meet?
2. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
3. What does the house where Doc and Pat live look like?
4. Who issued Pat's parole?
5. What does Pat intend to do at Eggleston's office?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)