|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first newspaper article about that Pat reads in Chapter 24?
(a) Doc's past.
(b) Myrtle's resignation.
(c) Capitol City's deterioration.
(d) Eggleston's murder.
2. What rumor is supposedly being spread about Pat?
(a) Pat is sleeping with Lila.
(b) Pat is older than he says.
(c) Pat is scheming with Doc.
(d) Pat is working with the C.I.A.
3. What does the house where Doc and Pat live look like?
(a) Small and tidy.
(b) Old and expensive.
(c) Modern and spacious.
(d) Dilapidated and large.
4. How does Pat react to the policeman at Eggleston's office building?
(a) Pat flings the body at the policeman.
(b) Pat punches the policeman.
(c) Pat pretends to have a gun and holds a bystander hostage.
(d) Pat goes to the police station for questioning.
5. Who supposedly bought the car in Pat's name?
(a) Pat's father.
(b) Pat's wife.
(c) Pat's boss.
(d) Pat's mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eggleston want in exchange for Pat's information?
2. What is Bill Hardesty's profession?
3. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
4. What does Doc hope to do by his plan?
5. How does Lila make Doc jealous?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)