|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supposedly bought the car in Pat's name?
(a) Pat's boss.
(b) Pat's father.
(c) Pat's mistress.
(d) Pat's wife.
2. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
(a) The building is under construction.
(b) The building is modern.
(c) The building is confusing.
(d) The building is in disrepair.
3. Who peeks in on Pat and Lila in the bedroom?
(c) Senator Burkman.
4. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Governor Clay.
(b) Myrtle Briscoe.
(c) Doc Luther.
(d) Senator Burkman.
5. What does Lila Luther look like?
(a) Pale, statuesque, and freckly.
(b) Short, round, and brunette.
(c) Tall, slender, and blonde.
(d) Thin, with red hair, and glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
2. What job did Doc hold long ago?
3. What does Myrtle question Pat about?
4. What is the occupation of the person Pat visited in Chapter 16?
5. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)