|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumor is supposedly being spread about Pat?
(a) Pat is sleeping with Lila.
(b) Pat is scheming with Doc.
(c) Pat is working with the C.I.A.
(d) Pat is older than he says.
2. What does Pat notice about Lila?
(a) Her limp.
(b) Her physical perfection.
(c) Her perfectly straight hair.
(d) The mole on her neck.
3. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
(a) At lunchtime.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) In the morning.
4. How long has Myrtle served as the Commissioner of Corrections?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Twenty years.
5. How old is Pat?
(a) Forty-one years old.
(b) Twenty-seven years old.
(c) Thirty-three years old.
(d) Thirty-nine years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Pat have a conversation with outside the bank?
2. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
3. Where do Pat and Doc stop for lunch?
4. What does Pat tell Madeline in Chapter 11?
5. What is the second newspaper article that Pat reads in Chapter 24 about?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)