|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
(a) Two years.
(b) Eleven years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fifteen years.
2. Who asks Pat for a ride home in Chapter 18?
(b) Rita Kennedy.
(c) Governor Clay.
(d) Myrtle Briscoe.
3. What does Pat notice about Lila?
(a) Her limp.
(b) Her perfectly straight hair.
(c) Her physical perfection.
(d) The mole on her neck.
4. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
(a) Capital City.
(c) Sin City.
5. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
(a) At lunchtime.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) In the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myrtle question Pat about?
2. Why does Pat feel guilty in Chapter 17?
3. Who does Pat believe is using him for their own purposes?
4. How old is Pat?
5. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)