|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
(a) Governor Clay and Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Senator Burkman and his children.
(c) Doc and Lila.
(d) Madeline and Willie.
2. What does Pat wait for, outside Eggleston's office?
(a) For Eggleston to leave.
(b) For Doc's car to pull up.
(c) For Madeline to arrive.
(d) For the security guard to go on break.
3. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
(a) Sin City.
(c) Capital City.
4. How do Madeline and Bill Hardesty plan on ruining Doc's scheme?
(a) By bribing Doc.
(b) Going to the authorities.
(c) Having Pat kill Doc.
(d) Having Pat kill Senator Burkman.
5. What does Lila's pregnancy prevent her from doing?
(a) Working for Doc.
(b) Joining a country club.
(c) Finishing school.
(d) Traveling abroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eggleston die?
2. What does Pat remove as he talks to the parole officer?
3. What is Eggleston holding?
4. How does Myrtle feel about Doc?
5. When do Pat and Eggleston plan to meet?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)