|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pat whisper on the phone?
(a) To disguise his voice.
(b) To tell a secret.
(c) To alleviate his sore throat.
(d) To remain undiscovered by the security guard.
2. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
(a) The greatest opportunity of his life.
(b) Something that is life changing.
(c) Something that likely is illegal.
(d) Something that is politically dangerous.
3. What is Bill Hardesty's profession?
(b) Stock broker.
(c) Insurance Agent.
4. What is the second newspaper article that Pat reads in Chapter 24 about?
(c) International news.
5. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Doc's car.
(c) A hardware store.
(d) At the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
2. What does the caller in Chapter 21 apologize for?
3. How does Pat answer Eggleston's questions?
4. What does Doc question Pat about?
5. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)