|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
(a) Something that is politically dangerous.
(b) Something that is life changing.
(c) The greatest opportunity of his life.
(d) Something that likely is illegal.
2. What is Pat offered in exchange for information on Doc?
(b) Job security.
(c) A raise.
(d) A full pardon.
3. Who asks Pat for a ride home in Chapter 18?
(b) Rita Kennedy.
(c) Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Governor Clay.
4. How did Eggleston die?
(a) Eggleston committed suicide.
(b) Eggleston was shot in the head.
(c) Eggleston was strangled.
(d) Eggleston was suffocated.
5. Why, in spite of his past, is Doc in influential circles?
(a) People are forgiving.
(b) He has bribed people.
(c) No one has found out about his past.
(d) He knows many secrets about important people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is threatening Pat's situation with Doc?
2. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
3. Who supposedly bought the car in Pat's name?
4. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
5. What did Pat Cosgrove go to jail for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)