|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the person Pat visited in Chapter 16?
(b) Private Investigator.
(c) Police officer.
2. Who follows Pat out of town with Myrtle?
(b) Governor Clay.
(d) A policeman.
3. What does Eggleston want in exchange for Pat's information?
(a) Free advertising.
(c) A date with Lila.
(d) Pat's car.
4. What do Madeline and Pat do together while he visits her at her apartment?
5. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Governor Clay.
(b) Doc Luther.
(c) Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Senator Burkman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is just as easy to get as parole?
2. Who does Pat visit in Chapter 16?
3. What does the parole officer want in exchange for keeping quiet about what he saw?
4. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
5. Who does not believe Pat when he denies the rumor?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)