|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
(a) Doc and Lila.
(b) Madeline and Willie.
(c) Governor Clay and Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Senator Burkman and his children.
2. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat is very polite.
(b) Pat has an excellent memory.
(c) Pat is a terrible liar.
(d) Pat has a vivid imagination.
3. How did Eggleston die?
(a) Eggleston committed suicide.
(b) Eggleston was strangled.
(c) Eggleston was suffocated.
(d) Eggleston was shot in the head.
4. What color is Myrtle's hair?
5. Where does Pat visit Madeline in Chapter 11?
(a) At a coffee shop.
(b) At Pat's apartment.
(c) At Madeline's apartment.
(d) The Capitol building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Willie?
2. What is threatening Pat's situation with Doc?
3. What does Pat intend to do at Eggleston's office?
4. What is Eggleston holding?
5. As of Chapter 13, how long has Pat been out of prison?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)