|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Pat and Eggleston plan to have their meeting?
(a) Eggleston's office.
(b) The roadhouse diner.
(c) At the boat launch.
(d) Pat's apartment.
2. What is Eggleston holding?
(a) A coffee.
(b) A letter.
(c) A gun.
(d) A newspaper.
3. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
(a) Senator Burkman and his children.
(b) Governor Clay and Myrtle Briscoe.
(c) Madeline and Willie.
(d) Doc and Lila.
4. What does Pat realize about his new job?
(a) He will enjoy it.
(b) He will receive money for doing no real work.
(c) It will be a challenge.
(d) He is overqualified.
5. What color is Myrtle's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Pat for a ride home in Chapter 18?
2. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
3. What does Hardesty tell Pat about the nature of Doc's plan?
4. What is just as easy to get as parole?
5. How does Lila make Doc jealous?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)