|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Lila inherited?
(a) A car.
(b) An estate.
(c) A yacht.
2. Why does Myrtle believe Pat was paroled?
(a) To make Governor Clay look good.
(b) So that Pat could be recruited for organized crime.
(c) To alleviate crowding at the prison.
(d) In order to discredit her in the election.
3. How does Pat answer Eggleston's questions?
4. When Pat revisits the diner, where does he sit?
(a) In a dark corner.
(b) In his car.
(c) At the counter.
(d) On a roadside bench.
5. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
(a) Pat asks her for directions.
(b) Pat introduces himself.
(c) Pat follows her.
(d) Pat ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lila make Doc jealous?
2. What does Doc question Pat about?
3. What does Hardesty hint about the plan?
4. How has Myrtle kept her position for so long?
5. As of Chapter 13, how long has Pat been out of prison?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)