|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
(a) The building is in disrepair.
(b) The building is confusing.
(c) The building is under construction.
(d) The building is modern.
2. How does Pat feel when he finds someone in his car at the end of Chapter 18?
3. At the apartment, whom does Doc introduce to Pat?
(a) Senator Burkman.
(b) Lila Luther.
(c) Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Madeline Flournoy.
4. How does Pat answer Eggleston's questions?
5. What does Myrtle question Pat about?
(a) An apartment rented in his name.
(b) A car purchased in his name.
(c) A police report about him.
(d) A bank account opened in his name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Madeline and Pat do together while he visits her at her apartment?
2. Where did Pat grow up?
3. What does Pat contemplate while at the diner?
4. What does Doc hope to do by his plan?
5. What does Hardesty hint about the plan?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)