|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat remove as he talks to the parole officer?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His hat.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His pants.
2. Where do Doc and Pat visit Myrtle?
(a) At Governor Clay's office.
(b) At the capital.
(c) At her apartment.
(d) At the roadhouse diner.
3. As of Chapter 13, how long has Pat been out of prison?
(a) One week.
(b) Two and a half weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What does Pat spend a few days wondering about?
(a) How to confess his feelings to Madeline.
(b) How to extricate himself from Doc's plans.
(c) How to find a better job.
(d) How to avoid Lila.
5. What did Pat Cosgrove go to jail for?
(a) Embezzling $825,000.
(b) Killing his brother.
(d) Robbing a bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
2. What does the house where Doc and Pat live look like?
3. Where do Pat and Doc stop for lunch?
4. What did Doc steal from the school safe?
5. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)