|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat reveal on his body to Madeline and the parole officer?
(b) An artificial limb.
(d) A birthmark.
2. What does Pat remove as he talks to the parole officer?
(a) His hat.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His shirt.
3. What does Eggleston want in exchange for Pat's information?
(b) Free advertising.
(c) A date with Lila.
(d) Pat's car.
4. What do Pat and Madeline promise to do?
(a) Look out for each other.
(b) Meet for lunch the following day.
(c) Never speak again.
(d) Tell Doc about their relationship.
5. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
(a) Governor Clay and Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Doc and Lila.
(c) Senator Burkman and his children.
(d) Madeline and Willie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat meet with in Capitol City?
2. What happened to Lila's baby?
3. What does Hardesty tell Pat about the nature of Doc's plan?
4. Who supposedly bought the car in Pat's name?
5. Who issued Pat's parole?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)