|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
(a) They exchange phone numbers.
(b) They kiss.
(c) They wait for Doc.
(d) They tussle.
2. Who follows Pat out of town with Myrtle?
(a) Governor Clay.
(b) A policeman.
3. How long has Myrtle served as the Commissioner of Corrections?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty years.
4. What is Eggleston holding?
(a) A letter.
(b) A gun.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A coffee.
5. How does Myrtle feel about Doc?
(a) He is her political ally.
(b) He is a respectable gentleman.
(c) He is a suspicious man.
(d) He is a corrupting influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Pat, why does Doc act jealous?
2. What does Myrtle question Pat about?
3. At the apartment, whom does Doc introduce to Pat?
4. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
5. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)