|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It has become slum-like.
(b) It is full of new buildings.
(c) It has hardly changed.
(d) It has become more upscale.
2. Where do Doc and Pat visit Myrtle?
(a) At Governor Clay's office.
(b) At her apartment.
(c) At the roadhouse diner.
(d) At the capital.
3. What does Lila Luther look like?
(a) Tall, slender, and blonde.
(b) Short, round, and brunette.
(c) Pale, statuesque, and freckly.
(d) Thin, with red hair, and glasses.
4. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Senator Burkman.
(b) Doc Luther.
(c) Governor Clay.
(d) Myrtle Briscoe.
5. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
(b) Capital City.
(c) Sin City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
2. What happened to Lila's baby?
3. What is Bill Hardesty's profession?
4. What does Pat give to the parole officer who sneaks into Madeline's apartment ?
5. Where is the job Senator Burkman promises for Pat?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)