|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pat intend to do at the bank before he robbed it?
(a) Cash a check.
(b) Ask out one of the tellers.
(c) Make a withdrawal.
(d) Make a deposit.
2. How old is Pat?
(a) Forty-one years old.
(b) Twenty-seven years old.
(c) Thirty-nine years old.
(d) Thirty-three years old.
3. What does Pat notice about Lila?
(a) Her limp.
(b) Her perfectly straight hair.
(c) Her physical perfection.
(d) The mole on her neck.
4. What does Pat realize about his new job?
(a) He will enjoy it.
(b) It will be a challenge.
(c) He is overqualified.
(d) He will receive money for doing no real work.
5. Whose advice does Lila appear to respond to?
(d) Bill Hardesty's.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
2. How does Lila make Pat feel uncomfortable?
3. After the run-in with Madeline, what does Doc tell Pat on the drive to the house?
4. Where do Pat and Doc eat lunch in Chapter 7?
5. What do Madeline and Pat do together while he visits her at her apartment?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)