|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Eleven years.
(d) Fifteen years.
2. What does Pat realize at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) Doc has a twin.
(b) Madeline is in love with Doc.
(c) Madeline's apartment is messy.
(d) Someone has sneaked into the apartment.
3. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
(a) His ex-girlfriend.
(b) His sister.
(c) His colleague.
(d) A secretary.
4. Where do Doc and Pat drive to in Chapter 5?
(a) Senator Burkman's office.
(b) Back home.
(c) The public library.
(d) The State Capital building.
5. How does Lila make Pat feel uncomfortable?
(a) Lila talks about her money problems.
(b) Lila makes a pass at him.
(c) Lila talks about her marital problems.
(d) Lila wears revealing clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
2. After the run-in with Madeline, what does Doc tell Pat on the drive to the house?
3. What is Pat's initial reaction toward Madeline?
4. Where is the job Senator Burkman promises for Pat?
5. Where did Pat grow up?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)