|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat notice about Lila?
(a) Her physical perfection.
(b) The mole on her neck.
(c) Her limp.
(d) Her perfectly straight hair.
2. What does Doc question Pat about?
(a) Whom Pat met at the house.
(b) How Pat intends to spend his money.
(c) His conversation with Bill.
(d) Pat's time in jail.
3. What has Lila inherited?
(a) An estate.
(b) A car.
(d) A yacht.
4. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
(a) Something that likely is illegal.
(b) Something that is politically dangerous.
(c) The greatest opportunity of his life.
(d) Something that is life changing.
5. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
(a) The man rear-ended his car.
(b) The man has been overly flirtatious with Lila.
(c) The man gave Doc a parking ticket.
(d) The man owes Doc money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hardesty tell Pat about the nature of Doc's plan?
2. Which description best suits Doc?
3. What is the name of Pat's prison?
4. What do Pat and Madeline promise to do?
5. Why, in spite of his past, is Doc in influential circles?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)