|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Roughly sixty-five years old.
(b) Around forty years old.
(c) About fifty years old.
(d) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
2. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A parking permit.
(c) A file folder.
(d) An envelope.
3. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
(a) Two years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Eleven years.
(d) Twenty years.
4. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
(a) His ex-girlfriend.
(b) A secretary.
(c) His sister.
(d) His colleague.
5. What happened to Lila's baby?
(a) The baby was adopted.
(b) The baby is being raised by Lila's parents.
(c) Lila miscarried.
(d) The baby was stillborn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
2. What is threatening Pat's situation with Doc?
3. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
4. How does Madeline recount her life story to Pat?
5. What does Pat notice about Lila?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)