|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the run-in with Madeline, what does Doc tell Pat on the drive to the house?
(a) He is divorcing his wife.
(b) He is dying.
(c) His employees are not allowed to fraternize.
(d) The front lawn needs mowing.
2. Where is the job Senator Burkman promises for Pat?
(a) Parks and Recreation.
(b) Water Works.
(c) Highway Commission.
(d) Waste Management.
3. Which description best suits Doc?
(a) Thin with a face of freckles.
(b) Red curly hair and a wild mustache.
(c) Salt and pepper hair and rosy cheeks.
(d) Overweight with a soft voice.
4. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
(a) The building is in disrepair.
(b) The building is under construction.
(c) The building is modern.
(d) The building is confusing.
5. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
(a) They tussle.
(b) They exchange phone numbers.
(c) They wait for Doc.
(d) They kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pat think he was going to work?
2. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
3. Where does Pat visit Madeline in Chapter 11?
4. What is Pat's initial reaction toward Madeline?
5. What has Lila inherited?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)