|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lila's pregnancy prevent her from doing?
(a) Working for Doc.
(b) Finishing school.
(c) Joining a country club.
(d) Traveling abroad.
2. What does the parole officer catch Pat doing?
(a) Breaking the terms of his parole.
(b) Kissing Madeline.
(c) Drinking alcohol.
3. How does Madeline recount her life story to Pat?
4. Where does Pat visit Madeline in Chapter 11?
(a) At Madeline's apartment.
(b) At Pat's apartment.
(c) The Capitol building.
(d) At a coffee shop.
5. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat has a vivid imagination.
(b) Pat is a terrible liar.
(c) Pat is very polite.
(d) Pat has an excellent memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat realize about his new job?
2. Whom does Pat meet with in Capitol City?
3. What do Pat and Madeline promise to do?
4. Why, in spite of his past, is Doc in influential circles?
5. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)