|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat notice about Lila?
(a) Her limp.
(b) Her perfectly straight hair.
(c) The mole on her neck.
(d) Her physical perfection.
2. What does Doc question Pat about?
(a) How Pat intends to spend his money.
(b) His conversation with Bill.
(c) Pat's time in jail.
(d) Whom Pat met at the house.
3. Where do Doc and Pat drive to in Chapter 5?
(a) The State Capital building.
(b) Senator Burkman's office.
(c) The public library.
(d) Back home.
4. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
(a) Pat asks her for directions.
(b) Pat follows her.
(c) Pat ignores her.
(d) Pat introduces himself.
5. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
(a) Eleven years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
2. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
3. What do Pat and Madeline promise to do?
4. How does Madeline recount her life story to Pat?
5. What does Hardesty tell Pat about the nature of Doc's plan?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)