|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pat Cosgrove go to jail for?
(a) Killing his brother.
(c) Robbing a bank.
(d) Embezzling $825,000.
2. How does Lila make Pat feel uncomfortable?
(a) Lila wears revealing clothing.
(b) Lila talks about her money problems.
(c) Lila makes a pass at him.
(d) Lila talks about her marital problems.
3. Who offers Pat a job?
(a) Madeline Flournoy.
(b) No one.
(c) Lila Luther.
(d) Doc Luther.
4. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
(a) An automobile.
(b) An expense account.
(c) Generous pay.
(d) A meal allowance.
5. How does Madeline recount her life story to Pat?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Myrtle served as the Commissioner of Corrections?
2. How does Lila react to Doc ordering her to leave the room?
3. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
4. What is threatening Pat's situation with Doc?
5. Which description best suits Doc?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)